Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon de Souza 07:06 - Apr 15 with 2950 viewsTheOldOakTree

Not sure if I've missed anything, but has he left the Club?

Companies House website states his appointment as a Director was terminated yesterday?

It also states in the latest accounts, Creditors: amounts falling due after more than one year £29.2M.

Under the same heading in 2006, the amount was £0.

FUBB
Jon de Souza on 07:25 - Apr 15 with 2896 viewsLeadbelly

Nothing on the club website but that proves nothing. I’ve heard no rumours that he has gone but that proves nothing either. If true, it would be a start though.

As an aside, I would have used the more traditional FUBAR!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Jon de Souza on 07:31 - Apr 15 with 2893 viewsTheOldOakTree

Jon de Souza on 07:25 - Apr 15 by Leadbelly

Nothing on the club website but that proves nothing. I’ve heard no rumours that he has gone but that proves nothing either. If true, it would be a start though.

As an aside, I would have used the more traditional FUBAR!

Showing my age!

...and too may hours spent listening to Wishbone Ash, when I should have been studying!
Jon de Souza on 07:48 - Apr 15 with 2883 viewsTheOldOakTree

Don't be too concerned though, Teflon Tony is still there alongside "Edward Smith".

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/02705301/offi
Jon de Souza on 07:57 - Apr 15 with 2876 viewsMoor_Pinot

Jon de Souza on 07:31 - Apr 15 by TheOldOakTree

Showing my age!

...and too may hours spent listening to Wishbone Ash, when I should have been studying!

It's a great track Toot and superb live! Even now!

Moor Pinot

Jon de Souza on 08:05 - Apr 15 with 2874 viewsnoah4x4

Probably reflects money "owed" to Robbie Cowling. It is unlikely to be external debt. If so, respect to Robbie for filling up a huge sink hole in his empire.

If De Souza (Director of Performance) has gone, it perhaps reflects that Performance has declined under his tenure. Time for Humes to go too, else no quality external Team Manager appointment is ever likely. WB declined becoming permanent manager on a previous occasion and despite the upturn in results, doesn't seem closer to becoming a permanent appointment. Maybe Cowling has woken up and this is paving the way for a Mark Hughes calibre signing?
Jon de Souza (n/t) on 09:04 - Apr 15 with 2850 viewsTheOldOakTree

Jon de Souza on 08:05 - Apr 15 by noah4x4

Probably reflects money "owed" to Robbie Cowling. It is unlikely to be external debt. If so, respect to Robbie for filling up a huge sink hole in his empire.

If De Souza (Director of Performance) has gone, it perhaps reflects that Performance has declined under his tenure. Time for Humes to go too, else no quality external Team Manager appointment is ever likely. WB declined becoming permanent manager on a previous occasion and despite the upturn in results, doesn't seem closer to becoming a permanent appointment. Maybe Cowling has woken up and this is paving the way for a Mark Hughes calibre signing?

[Post edited 6 May 2022 18:46]
Jon de Souza on 09:05 - Apr 15 with 2847 viewsTheOldOakTree

Jon de Souza on 07:57 - Apr 15 by Moor_Pinot

It's a great track Toot and superb live! Even now!

Saw them at the Ipswich Gaumont in about 1978!

OMG I'm feeling old.
Jon de Souza on 10:38 - Apr 15 with 2800 viewsLeadbelly

Jon de Souza on 07:31 - Apr 15 by TheOldOakTree

Showing my age!

Login to get fewer ads

Jon de Souza on 10:40 - Apr 15 with 2796 viewswessex_exile

Jon de Souza on 09:05 - Apr 15 by TheOldOakTree

Saw them at the Ipswich Gaumont in about 1978!

OMG I'm feeling old.

Probably about the same time I saw Black Sabbath supported by Van Halen at the Gaumont.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Jon de Souza on 11:36 - Apr 15 with 2782 viewsburnsieespana

Two comments on above:
When RC took over previous ownership had wiped out any outstanding debt and in the scheme of things not huge. A pure accounting excercise as Florence Park must be worth a huge amount but think I am correct in saying is a separate company within the group.
If RC was run over by a tram I imagine it must be set in stone what happens to the debt.
If it is true about De Souza think we might be on the cusp of big changes because an article this week, in the Gazette on Clampin's fitness mentioned outgoing first team physio and sports scientist.
Jon de Souza on 12:26 - Apr 15 with 2769 viewsLeadbelly

Jon de Souza on 11:36 - Apr 15 by burnsieespana

Two comments on above:
When RC took over previous ownership had wiped out any outstanding debt and in the scheme of things not huge. A pure accounting excercise as Florence Park must be worth a huge amount but think I am correct in saying is a separate company within the group.
If RC was run over by a tram I imagine it must be set in stone what happens to the debt.
If it is true about De Souza think we might be on the cusp of big changes because an article this week, in the Gazette on Clampin's fitness mentioned outgoing first team physio and sports scientist.

De Souza’s LinkedIn page shows his time as Technical Director at Col U ending in April 2022.

Jon de Souza on 12:48 - Apr 15 with 2764 viewsgerry_us

Jon de Souza on 12:26 - Apr 15 by Leadbelly

De Souza’s LinkedIn page shows his time as Technical Director at Col U ending in April 2022.

Oh,I might link up with him for a chat!
Jon de Souza (n/t) on 13:21 - Apr 15 with 2758 viewsTheOldOakTree

Jon de Souza on 11:36 - Apr 15 by burnsieespana

Two comments on above:

[Post edited 6 May 2022 18:46]
Jon de Souza on 10:23 - Apr 16 with 2668 viewsLeadbelly

“Contract terminated” apparently, not the usual “by mutual consent” guff.

Jon de Souza on 10:44 - Apr 16 with 2663 viewsTheOldOakTree

Jon de Souza on 10:23 - Apr 16 by Leadbelly

“Contract terminated” apparently, not the usual “by mutual consent” guff.

Did he jump or was he pushed ?

If he was pushed, was it because he was useless or because he told people things they didn't want to hear?

I guess if in ten years he's a fitness instructor at a local gym we will know, similarly if he's Director of Performance and ManUre we will also know.

It's easy to assume bad performance is down to a director of performance, but was he allowed to do things his way?

As usual, there are more questions than answers.

It would be nice to think it's the start of something, but only time will tell.
[Post edited 6 May 2022 18:45]
Jon de Souza on 11:03 - Apr 16 with 2655 viewsburnsieespana

Either saving money exercise or change in direction.
Can we dream somebody coming in who wants to bring in his own team?
[Post edited 16 Apr 2022 20:36]
Jon de Souza on 19:45 - Apr 16 with 2569 viewswessex_exile

Rumour apparently doing the rounds at the moment, and mentioned on the OMB, is that someone else has now left the club.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Jon de Souza on 19:49 - Apr 16 with 2566 viewsthrillseeker

Jon de Souza on 19:45 - Apr 16 by wessex_exile

Rumour apparently doing the rounds at the moment, and mentioned on the OMB, is that someone else has now left the club.

I also heard this rumour today

Humes? Ball? Both?

I can only dream
Jon de Souza on 20:38 - Apr 16 with 2544 viewsburnsieespana

Will wait with bated breath!
Jon de Souza on 13:37 - Apr 22 with 2307 viewsburnsieespana

Joining Charlton.
Jon de Souza on 15:59 - Apr 22 with 2286 viewsLeadbelly

Jon de Souza on 13:37 - Apr 22 by burnsieespana

Joining Charlton.

Suggests his departure was a simple change of job rather the start of a major overhaul of our back room staff.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024