Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the weather like in Essex today? 11:30 - Mar 12 with 872 viewsBLACKCAT

Is there much danger of another postponement?
What's the weather like in Essex today? on 11:32 - Mar 12 with 866 viewsBLACKCAT

Sorry, I should have checked first. So another to be rearranged.
What's the weather like in Essex today? on 12:24 - Mar 12 with 817 viewsLeadbelly

Pissing down again.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 12:59 - Mar 12 with 796 viewswessex_exile

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 12:24 - Mar 12 by Leadbelly

Pissing down again.

Given the long range forecast, I think Saturday must already be in doubt as well.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 13:04 - Mar 12 with 791 viewsTheOldOakTree

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 12:59 - Mar 12 by wessex_exile

Given the long range forecast, I think Saturday must already be in doubt as well.

We must have all been right b@st@rds in an earlier life.
What's the weather like in Essex today? on 13:23 - Mar 12 with 778 viewsBLACKCAT

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 12:59 - Mar 12 by wessex_exile

By my reckoning that could mean eleven matches in five weeks.
What's the weather like in Essex today? on 13:37 - Mar 12 with 766 viewsbwildered

Rumour of a Fork Off Friday event.

Bring fork and told to …….

I’ll get my coat, forgot already had it on since last home game.
[Post edited 12 Mar 13:39]

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 08:22 - Mar 14 with 579 viewswessex_exile

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 13:23 - Mar 12 by BLACKCAT

By my reckoning that could mean eleven matches in five weeks.

Things may not be too bad after all. The medium range forecast has improved considerably, and my weather app isn’t showing any rain at all from now until a light shower early Sunday. Mind you, the photos of the pitch I’ve seen online don’t look good, with the area in front of the East Stand particularly shocking.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 08:54 - Mar 14 with 569 viewsdurham_exile

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 08:22 - Mar 14 by wessex_exile

Things may not be too bad after all. The medium range forecast has improved considerably, and my weather app isn’t showing any rain at all from now until a light shower early Sunday. Mind you, the photos of the pitch I’ve seen online don’t look good, with the area in front of the East Stand particularly shocking.

Wessex the pitch at Holker Street last Saturday resembled a beach but the worst part for me was the bobbly nature of the pitch.

I am more concerned about the fact that we will have to play three games a week until the end of the season. Possibly even a fourth game in a week towards the end of the scheduled season.

Seven home games have never been so important probably in the club's history.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Login to get fewer ads

What's the weather like in Essex today? on 09:19 - Mar 14 with 565 viewsbwildered

If covers taken off Wednesday until match day Saturday. Infrequent showers now predicted for Friday, so good chance of match on at the weekend.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024