Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two from Three - remaining fixtures 21:40 - Mar 16 with 1789 viewsdurham_exile

Colchester 36 33

Mansfield A
Newport H
Tranmere A
Wrexham H
Stockport H
Crawley A
Grimsby H
Notts Co A
Doncaster H*
Crewe H

FGR 38 33

Doncaster A
Stockport H
Crewe A
MK Dons H
Mansfield A
Wrexham A
Morecambe A
Notts Co H

Sutton 39 30

Accrington H
Salford A
Swindon H
Stockport H
Harrogate A
Crawley H
MK Dons A

It does look like Sutton plus either FGR or Col U.

Victories are needed.

First let's spoil the Stag Party next Saturday.

Up the U's

Durham_exile

Two from Three - remaining fixtur on 08:02 - Mar 17 with 1697 viewsnoah4x4

FGR have a horrendous run in. No games are in L2 are easy, but having to face most of the promotion contenders at the tail end of the season with already inferior goal difference and the U’s having two games in hand can’t be a good position for the vegans.

Our fate is wholly in our own hands and we face more mid to lower table teams largely at home. Safe from relegation, but unable to make the play offs, some might take their foot off the gas. Frankly, I still think Grimsby remain vulnerable. But having watched Chilvers miss yet another penalty, I fear we are in for a nervous ride.
Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 08:14 - Mar 17 with 1689 viewsbwildered

Form usually goes out the window at the business end of the season, with the odd blip. Any points away is a bonus, but being unbeaten at home, sprinkled with victories must be essential for safety.

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 08:18 - Mar 17 with 1681 viewsSparkfilmsTV

Forest Green Rangers handed us a 'Get out of Jail' card yesterday.

We should survive with at least a six point clearance now, then it's a total rebuild and major shake up behind the scenes that is required.

Four consecutive seasons of failings is too much for anyone, especially the travelling fans who have spent a fortune and endured long and arduous journeys across the country.

Whatever way you look at it Colchester United has been in decline for too long and it would be refreshing to see an outsider with vision to take a seat on the Board.

I expect a promotion bid next season.
Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 18:54 - Mar 17 with 1547 viewsfranksic1988

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 08:18 - Mar 17 by SparkfilmsTV

Forest Green Rangers handed us a 'Get out of Jail' card yesterday.

We should survive with at least a six point clearance now, then it's a total rebuild and major shake up behind the scenes that is required.

Four consecutive seasons of failings is too much for anyone, especially the travelling fans who have spent a fortune and endured long and arduous journeys across the country.

Whatever way you look at it Colchester United has been in decline for too long and it would be refreshing to see an outsider with vision to take a seat on the Board.

I expect a promotion bid next season.

To be fair Robbie did back DC and NC in January, if they keep us up and he backs them in the summer, then he can do no more. If you use this forum, you will know im not a massive fan of DC and NC but one thing I will say is at the time of their appointment, I did really think Robbie had played a blinder and done the best for the club he possible could. Also he seems to have backed these more than anyone. Let’s hope he has backed the rite horse and doesn’t turn out to be a couple donkeys.
Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 17:52 - Mar 25 with 1158 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Home games remaining:

Col U 6 from 9
Sutton 3 from 6
Forest Green 3 from 7

Sutton do appear to have a slightly more favourable run in and I would say that their next two games are probably their most winnable but it's the business end of the season and anything can happen. No one gave us a chance of surviving on the final day in 2015!

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 08:59 - Mar 31 with 989 viewswessex_exile

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 17:52 - Mar 25 by RSCOSWORTH

Home games remaining:

Col U 6 from 9
Sutton 3 from 6
Forest Green 3 from 7

Sutton do appear to have a slightly more favourable run in and I would say that their next two games are probably their most winnable but it's the business end of the season and anything can happen. No one gave us a chance of surviving on the final day in 2015!

I think it’s fair to say Grimsby are now back in the relegation mixer as well. Seven games to play, four away, including the rearranged game at the JobServe.

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 14:42 - Mar 31 with 924 viewsburnsieespana

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 08:59 - Mar 31 by wessex_exile

I think it’s fair to say Grimsby are now back in the relegation mixer as well. Seven games to play, four away, including the rearranged game at the JobServe.

How important will that rearranged game be I wonder?
Still within our on hands even though I suspect we will be in the bottom two romorrow night.
A draw for us and a win for Sutton I suspect.
[Post edited 31 Mar 20:17]
Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 15:22 - Mar 31 with 918 viewsTheOldOakTree

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 14:42 - Mar 31 by burnsieespana

How important will that rearranged game be I wonder?
Still within our on hands even though I suspect we will be in the bottom two romorrow night.
A draw for us and a win for Sutton I suspect.
[Post edited 31 Mar 20:17]

Did you buy your phone off of Norman Collier?
Login to get fewer ads

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 20:18 - Mar 31 with 849 viewsburnsieespana

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 15:22 - Mar 31 by TheOldOakTree

Did you buy your phone off of Norman Collier?

I reckon so but now edited!
Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 22:03 - Mar 31 with 830 viewsgerry_us

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 20:18 - Mar 31 by burnsieespana

I reckon so but now edited!

Well nearly....
Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 12:32 - Apr 10 with 503 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Win the next three and we're pretty much up. Simple eh?

Two from Three - remaining fixtures on 18:21 - Apr 22 with 164 viewsRSCOSWORTH

One from two now.

One point required from six.

Please, please, please can we get it tomorrow night.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024