Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thoughts on the level of violence and corruption in football 20:19 - Aug 15 with 1852 viewstheacademic

Thanks to those of you that completed my recent gambling survey. Whilst I am analysing the results, I am also interested in what you make of the levels of corruption and violence associated with football in recent years? The survey is anonymous and can be found at: http://www.topfan.co.uk

If you would like to stay involved in future projects and hear about the results of previous ones then please leave your email address at the end of the survey. Thanks in advance for your time.
[Post edited 17 Aug 2013 7:27]
Thoughts on the level of violence and corruption in football on 07:29 - Aug 17 with 1713 viewstheacademic

Thanks to those that have helped with the survey. If anyone has a spare 2 minutes your thoughts would be appreciated.
Thoughts on the level of violence and corruption in football on 11:49 - Aug 27 with 1587 viewstheacademic

Thoughts on the level of violence and corruption in football on 07:29 - Aug 17 by theacademic

Thanks to those that have helped with the survey. If anyone has a spare 2 minutes your thoughts would be appreciated.

Survey still,live if anyone has a spare few minutes. Thanks in advance.
Thoughts on the level of violence and corruption in football on 07:34 - Sep 16 with 1409 viewstheacademic

Survey still live if anyone has a spare couple of minutes.
Thoughts on the level of violence and corruption in football on 07:05 - Nov 8 with 833 viewstheacademic

Last shout to see if anyone can help with the short survey. Your thoughts are appreciated.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024