Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 17:42 - Sep 10 with 1084 viewsTheOldOakTree

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 8:22]
Food for Thought on 19:34 - Sep 10 with 1057 viewsRSCOSWORTH

Strictly speaking attendances at the WHCS are no longer in decline, hence the increases in the last two seasons.

If you live in Shrewsbury or Chesterfield what are your other options football wise?

Also haven't both of the above clubs being promoted at least once since they moved to their new stadiums?

Poll: How many polls will Leadbelly do this season?

Food for Thought on 22:45 - Sep 10 with 1023 viewsburnsieespana

This site imo is becoming as negative as the OMB with people dragging up all sorts of stats to beat Cowling and Humes over the head.
In answer to your comments Old Oak Tree I suspect that a huge number of the people moving out of London to Colchester, if a football supporter, already have a club they support. By moving out they cut costs, already more than likely have a season ticket, so no cost to get into London on a Saturday to support that team.
(No subject) (n/t) on 10:24 - Sep 11 with 994 viewsTheOldOakTree

Food for Thought on 12:02 - Sep 11 with 982 viewsLeadbelly

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:24 - Sep 11 by TheOldOakTree

Very well said.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Food for Thought on 13:45 - Sep 11 with 969 viewsBarsidepete

Alas, Ipswich looks like it may be in the BPL soon and there are many sympathetic locals who support them. Norwich is back in the Prem. Braintree is an alternative. There are some who just plum love clubs in London.

It's a hard sell when you're not doing well, The U's.

Ippy is a short train ride and Nodge not much further--I know plenty of folks in Colchester and they don't really hate on Ipswich. I spend many a days there when I visit. I like the place. That's not about football, but merely about a fun day out. There and Norwich.

This could get ugly if ColU doesn't win some. Why was the WHCS built during a time of uncertainty?
[Post edited 11 Sep 2015 13:51]

Poll: In Daniel's PL, Sector4 is top, I'm 2nd or 3rd depending on the update

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024