Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ex-England star signs for "the worst team in UK" 21:22 - Jan 28 with 542 viewsLeadbelly

I was quite excited for a moment but it turns out Stuart Pearce has actually signed for Longford AFC. They do need some help as their record this season is as follows:

P 18 W 0. D 0. L 18. F 1. A 179 P 0

Come on Psycho!

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Ex-England star signs for "the worst team in UK" on 22:01 - Jan 28 with 531 viewsmrhappy

Love Stuart Pearce

Genuine man

MR HAPPY SAYS BE HAPPY - LIFE IS SHORT - MAKE IT COUNT ! GOD BLESS YOU !
Poll: Derby County - how the mighty have fallen - Rooney the Gooney

Ex-England star signs for "the worst team in UK" on 22:14 - Jan 28 with 524 viewswessex_exile

Ex-England star signs for "the worst team in UK" on 22:01 - Jan 28 by mrhappy

Love Stuart Pearce

Genuine man

Without wishing to come across too bromantic, probably the most substantial thighs I've ever seen - what would we give to have someone like him in our back four on Saturday?

Up the U's
Poll: How will we do in 2016/17
Blog: Knees-up Mother Brown #24

Ex-England star signs for "the worst team in UK" on 22:35 - Jan 28 with 520 viewsLeadbelly

Ex-England star signs for "the worst team in UK" on 22:14 - Jan 28 by wessex_exile

Without wishing to come across too bromantic, probably the most substantial thighs I've ever seen - what would we give to have someone like him in our back four on Saturday?

It's very rare for me to have much affection for players from teams other than the two I follow but I've always had great respect for Stuart Pearce. Whole hearted, uncompromising, a leader on and off the pitch and a bloody good player which is about all you could wish for. Since I started the thread I've heard some of an interview he gave to Sky Sports...he didn't sound like he's there to make up the numbers!

And what would a player of his ilk be worth on Saturday? Replay, minimum. And for the rest of the season? Priceless.

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024