Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eric Burgess - WATN 20:17 - Mar 4 with 988 viewsgaryh1961

HI, as part of a project I'm currently doing, I'm trying to collect the autograph of as many former Watford players as I can....and one I'm struggling with is Eric Burgess who also played for Colchester in the early 70's.
If anyone on the forum has any info on where he might be living these days, I'd be very interested.
Many thanks
Gary
Eric Burgess - WATN on 14:05 - Mar 6 with 922 viewsSector4

I can't find any news about him from my U's stuff since he was player manager of Bracknell in the mid 70s. Good luck.
Eric Burgess - WATN on 12:48 - Mar 8 with 876 viewsDaniel

This seems a timely thread for this news story...

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/spurs_fan_who_made_autograph_request_in_middle_of_fa_
Eric Burgess - WATN on 13:33 - Mar 8 with 873 viewsLeadbelly

Information that is perhaps relevant as to whether you believe this individual was simply "star-struck" and the act was a "moment of madness" was omitted from the web article. In the print version it also notes "The court was told he had a number of previous convictions, including some for public order offences".

Poll: Safe standing at football; yes, know or don't know?

Eric Burgess - WATN (n/t) on 17:01 - Mar 8 with 859 viewsTheOldOakTree

Eric Burgess - WATN on 13:33 - Mar 8 by Leadbelly

Information that is perhaps relevant as to whether you believe this individual was simply "star-struck" and the act was a "moment of madness" was omitted from the web article. In the print version it also notes "The court was told he had a number of previous convictions, including some for public order offences".

[Post edited 28 Jun 2016 9:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024