Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley sack Danny Wilson 14:43 - Feb 12 with 557 viewsnoah4x4

Paul Lambert's pay off at Villa is such that he will probably never work again in the UK. But another sacking has caught my eye....

League One side Barnsley have sacked manager Danny Wilson and assistant boss Chris Hutchings.

In a statement, the club called the current league position "unacceptable". Colchester United fans laughed as we dream of being 17th on 35 points after 29 games.

Wilson first managed Barnsley in 1994 but left for Sheffield Wednesday in 1998. He went on to have spells in charge at Bristol City, MK Dons, Hartlepool, Swindon and Sheffield United before returning to Barnsley; a total of over 1,000 league games.

Robbie...to splash the cash....is Wilson the right man?
or...
Robbie to back Humes....?

My vote is stick with Humes until much nearer season's end. At least he knows what we have, and what we are up against. On Tuesday, Blades fans said Clough doesn't know his best XI. Same comments at Manchester United. I doubt if Tony Humes knows his best XI, but it would be far harder for any new man that doesn't know the players at all.

Barnsley sack Danny Wilson on 17:49 - Feb 12 with 533 viewsbwildered

Our best XI would probally include Magnus, Kent and Drey Wright who are not included due to injuries, which is not the managers fault , and if available might have improved our current position .

Poll: No half measure either 1 or 2 ?

Barnsley sack Danny Wilson on 23:19 - Feb 12 with 512 viewsdurham_exile

Barnsley sack Danny Wilson on 17:49 - Feb 12 by bwildered

Our best XI would probally include Magnus, Kent and Drey Wright who are not included due to injuries, which is not the managers fault , and if available might have improved our current position .

Spot on bewildered

Up the U's

Durham_exile

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024