Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting reading (or not) 10:43 - Jan 19 with 1597 viewsJACK_SWAN

Since our win against Bradford at Wembley we have played 32 league games.
We have won only 7 games (3 at home), drawn 9 and lost 16.
Gives us a win rate of 21.87%.
Interesting reading (or not) on 10:50 - Jan 19 with 1563 viewsRobRecordeFan

Whats the Michu-rate for those games?
Interesting reading (or not) on 10:51 - Jan 19 with 1559 viewsMattG

It's a stat of sorts but given that it spans two separate seasons and specifically the tail end of one where we were already safe from relegation and had won a trophy, it's only of limited relevance.

What matters is (a) the points we have, (b) the form we are in and, most important, (c) the games we have coming up. Add those three together and I'd be surprised and disappointed if there wasn't a whole lot more optimism flying around by the end of February.
Interesting reading (or not) on 11:34 - Jan 19 with 1465 viewstomdickharry

Interesting reading (or not) on 10:51 - Jan 19 by MattG

It's a stat of sorts but given that it spans two separate seasons and specifically the tail end of one where we were already safe from relegation and had won a trophy, it's only of limited relevance.

What matters is (a) the points we have, (b) the form we are in and, most important, (c) the games we have coming up. Add those three together and I'd be surprised and disappointed if there wasn't a whole lot more optimism flying around by the end of February.

You could well be surprised and disappointed.
Interesting reading (or not) on 11:37 - Jan 19 with 1453 viewsTrundle10

Of the corresponding up coming fixtures after today. We won one drew two and lost one. Would you be happy with this return.?
Interesting reading (or not) on 11:48 - Jan 19 with 1423 views2face

I guess there is a case for being miserable. I don't see the point though. I prefer to focus on positives like: Bony is looking increasingly dangerous, Michu will be back from injury soon. We are still in Europa League and FA cup. There are only 3 points to top 10. After today we have gotten 3 of the most difficult games out of the way. We have no permanent injuries to any key players. We probably only need 12 more points or so to stay up.
[Post edited 19 Jan 2014 11:53]
Interesting reading (or not) on 12:44 - Jan 19 with 1318 viewsJackFish

It also gives us 30 points, which over a whole season works out at around 36-37. Probably just about enough to keep us up, but it would be close!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024