Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? 12:08 - Jan 20 with 2465 viewsRapidJJ

Wednesday fan here!

I'm coming to the game on Saturday with a mate of mine who lost his leg 3 years ago and can't walk very far. I wondered if I could trouble you for some suggestions as to where we could park close to the ground, price is unimportant, just somewhere close by and safe. He does have a blue badge if that would help us to get relatively close?

Looking forward to my first trip to Spotland and hoping for a good entertaining game.

Many thanks in advance!
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 12:12 - Jan 20 with 2445 viewsbrady

Contact the club direct, parking available at the side of the stadium, they may fix you up with a parking space.
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 12:17 - Jan 20 with 2427 viewsRapidJJ

Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 12:12 - Jan 20 by brady

Contact the club direct, parking available at the side of the stadium, they may fix you up with a parking space.

Thanks for the tip, I will give it a go, no harm in asking??

Hope its a good game, but regardless of the result, love to see you get promoted, always had a soft spot for you lot!
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 20:50 - Jan 20 with 2202 viewsBobsAdaley

Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 12:17 - Jan 20 by RapidJJ

Thanks for the tip, I will give it a go, no harm in asking??

Hope its a good game, but regardless of the result, love to see you get promoted, always had a soft spot for you lot!

Yea phone the club and speak to Colin Garlik, Rochdale's secretary and chief of every thing., There are blue badge spaces though most get full but you wont know till you ask, Rochdale's own car park at the ground is for permit holder only but I am sure if you explain they will help, I actually have a space there and often the blue badge spaces have gaps. Good luck any way
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 21:15 - Jan 20 with 2128 viewsRapidJJ

Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 20:50 - Jan 20 by BobsAdaley

Yea phone the club and speak to Colin Garlik, Rochdale's secretary and chief of every thing., There are blue badge spaces though most get full but you wont know till you ask, Rochdale's own car park at the ground is for permit holder only but I am sure if you explain they will help, I actually have a space there and often the blue badge spaces have gaps. Good luck any way

Great thanks for this! Did phone earlier but there wasn't anyone available to deal with it at the time. I have been asked to call back tomorrow so will ask for Colin Garlik, very much appreciated!!
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 22:06 - Jan 20 with 2064 viewsdaleuxb

If you get no joy from the club let me know as my mum lives on a road opposite the ground and has parking for 2 cars . I will be parking there and will save a space for you as long as you dont have a mini bus!!
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 01:02 - Jan 21 with 1906 viewslove_the_dale

Have sent you pm.
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 11:25 - Jan 21 with 1797 viewsParkinsGimp

Well looks like you should be sorted mate but if not if you get there early enough I think you can still park on Willbutts lane right outside the turnstiles unless the helpful GMP have decided to clear the road. If not always got other roads close by that you can park on but again arrive early.
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 14:47 - Jan 21 with 1688 viewsRapidJJ

Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 11:25 - Jan 21 by ParkinsGimp

Well looks like you should be sorted mate but if not if you get there early enough I think you can still park on Willbutts lane right outside the turnstiles unless the helpful GMP have decided to clear the road. If not always got other roads close by that you can park on but again arrive early.

Hi everyone,

Would like to say how very humbled we are for all your kind offers and messages with ideas and parking offers near the ground.

It really is great that you can offer this support to fans of other clubs and you are a credit to your club!

Really looking forward to the game, hope its really entertaining, and regardless of the result lets hope we all have an enjoyable time.

I will regularly frequent the site during the rest of the season, to keep up-to-date on your progress towards promotion if you will all have me.

As stated in a previous thread, I do have a soft spot for Rochdale going back nearly 30 years when I had a trial with the club as a spotty faced teenager. Although its proved unsuccessful it was the only club that I attended a trial at that took the time to write to me and wish me every success in securing a contract elsewhere. So for that reason I have always kept an eye on how you are doing!!

Best wishes to you all for the rest of the season, excluding Saturday or any replay of course!!

Regards...

Mark
Login to get fewer ads

Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 15:47 - Jan 21 with 1620 viewsaleanddale

Blimey a stroke of luck that an unsuccesful trial with Dale in the early 80's!!

You got away lightly there!!

Seriously we are a hospitable bunch and glad your sorted. You wouldnt get the offer to park on somebodys drive at many clubs!!

Enjoy your visit. Glad your sorted.

We have a trip to Derbyshire before we turn our thoughts to the cup.
Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 15:49 - Jan 21 with 1616 viewsjudd

Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 15:47 - Jan 21 by aleanddale

Blimey a stroke of luck that an unsuccesful trial with Dale in the early 80's!!

You got away lightly there!!

Seriously we are a hospitable bunch and glad your sorted. You wouldnt get the offer to park on somebodys drive at many clubs!!

Enjoy your visit. Glad your sorted.

We have a trip to Derbyshire before we turn our thoughts to the cup.

Don't believe a word of all this gubbins, Mark.

They only want to know where you intend to park exactly so they can rob the bastard.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 16:08 - Jan 21 with 1590 viewsColDale

Accessible Parking near ground this Saturday? on 14:47 - Jan 21 by RapidJJ

Hi everyone,

Would like to say how very humbled we are for all your kind offers and messages with ideas and parking offers near the ground.

It really is great that you can offer this support to fans of other clubs and you are a credit to your club!

Really looking forward to the game, hope its really entertaining, and regardless of the result lets hope we all have an enjoyable time.

I will regularly frequent the site during the rest of the season, to keep up-to-date on your progress towards promotion if you will all have me.

As stated in a previous thread, I do have a soft spot for Rochdale going back nearly 30 years when I had a trial with the club as a spotty faced teenager. Although its proved unsuccessful it was the only club that I attended a trial at that took the time to write to me and wish me every success in securing a contract elsewhere. So for that reason I have always kept an eye on how you are doing!!

Best wishes to you all for the rest of the season, excluding Saturday or any replay of course!!

Regards...

Mark

no disrespect, but if you trial was unsuccessful in the early 80's, you must have been really bad at football.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024