Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dicker gone 13:34 - Jan 23 with 9093 viewsDaleaholic

Left the club and gone to Crawley.

Poll: What should happen with the 'Bowlee fund' money?

Dicker gone on 20:24 - Jan 23 with 1474 viewsBrierls

Dicker is a very good player, and for that reason I'm sad to see him go. I'll probably incur the wrath of some by saying this, but fook it...if you couldn't see what Gary Dicker brought to the team, then you don't understand football!

A good move for him. A step up, probably more money (though we weren't paying a pittance) and closer to his family. A large wage back in the pot for us too.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 22:32]
Dicker gone on 20:38 - Jan 23 with 1433 viewsNotEyreClue

Dicker gone on 20:24 - Jan 23 by Brierls

Dicker is a very good player, and for that reason I'm sad to see him go. I'll probably incur the wrath of some by saying this, but fook it...if you couldn't see what Gary Dicker brought to the team, then you don't understand football!

A good move for him. A step up, probably more money (though we weren't paying a pittance) and closer to his family. A large wage back in the pot for us too.
[Post edited 23 Jan 2014 22:32]

I couldn't see it, sorry. I just hope we beat Tuesday on Saturday and then manage to finish 2nd in the league because we don't wanna be getting involved in them regional play-offs after finishing third.

The modern pioneer of mealy mouthed bollocks.

Dicker gone on 22:26 - Jan 23 with 1318 viewsShun

Dicker gone on 16:26 - Jan 23 by Daley_Lama

Farewell Gary Dicker

Despite you having been picked to play at Brighton by a football manager and despite you having been picked to play at Dale by Rochdale's best ever manager and despite you going to a League 1 team chosen by yet another football manager you are obviously, most certainly, without doubt the worst Dale player ever to pull on a shirt because one or two fans say so.

I do wish you would create a Twitter account so that you could be told this directly because that is the right and proper way for things to happen nowadays

Good luck at Crawley, you will obviously need it as evidenced at Spotland as we tumbled down the table because of results while you was here.

Strange response. I don't think anybody ever implied he was anywhere near our worst ever player (apart from sweetcorn perchance!). He may well be a fantastic player, but it simply hasn't worked out for him here and given that he was more than likely on a very good wage it makes sense to let him depart. He had a few good games, but no more than that. I'm not sure why such a big issue is being made over this.
Dicker gone on 22:38 - Jan 23 with 1299 viewsmacro

John Gregory was also watching the Plymouth game last Saturday sitting next to Jackett
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024