Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh griffiths 22:44 - Jan 24 with 2932 viewslandorejack

Mirror now saying we are after him

[Post edited 24 Jan 2014 22:51]
Leigh griffiths on 22:49 - Jan 24 with 2888 viewsNeathJack

The sooner Feb 1st comes the better.
Leigh griffiths on 01:59 - Jan 25 with 2585 viewsQuakerJack

The mirror so could be bull. Funny one this, he's got a 1 in 2 record wherever he's played, albeit at a much lower level (playing for hibs and Livingston is like playing for port Talbot town) but he's played senior games, he's far more ready than donelly is, he's 23 so relatively young and I'm assuming he's going to be pretty cheap.

It is pretty underwhelming (if true) but the feller could be a natural finisher with a record like that. If someone thinks he's one for the future but could weigh in with a few from the bench this season, then providing he's cheap (he's a jock, not English so shouldn't be too inflated) then this could be a reasonable signing.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Leigh griffiths on 02:20 - Jan 25 with 2546 views_Kieran

He's minging we should only sign attractive players like Real Madrid.

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Leigh griffiths on 09:45 - Jan 25 with 2206 viewsjohnlangy

Leigh griffiths on 02:20 - Jan 25 by _Kieran

He's minging we should only sign attractive players like Real Madrid.

Who's he ?
Leigh griffiths on 09:48 - Jan 25 with 2193 viewsScoobyWho

Scored a good few for wolves too.
Worth a punt indeed.

Didn't know he was minging tho .... Get him some soap as a part of the deal.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Leigh griffiths on 10:36 - Jan 25 with 2111 viewsoldcob

Just put him up on google. Seems to lead an eventful life to say the least. Don't need that type of person.
Leigh griffiths on 10:43 - Jan 25 with 2095 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I seem to recall him being arrested for a wide range of incidents. Wolves sent him back to Scotland because of his behaviour if I remember correctly. I suppose we need somebody to replace Lita though.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Leigh griffiths on 10:51 - Jan 25 with 2074 viewsscottishjack

He's got something about him no doubt, Hibs fans loved him up there. Scored goals in a very poor Hibs side.

Seemed to be in the media a lot for the wrong reasons as well though? Young enough and he knows where the back of the net is, certainly worth a go if the price is right.
Login to get fewer ads

Leigh griffiths on 11:10 - Jan 25 with 2014 viewsmax936

Leigh griffiths on 10:51 - Jan 25 by scottishjack

He's got something about him no doubt, Hibs fans loved him up there. Scored goals in a very poor Hibs side.

Seemed to be in the media a lot for the wrong reasons as well though? Young enough and he knows where the back of the net is, certainly worth a go if the price is right.

A goalscorer will always be a goal scorer, its just a question of them being able to adapt to the different pace of the games at the higher levels, quickness of thought and deed, something Dobs couldn't do mores the pity, with regards Scotty his chance came to late in life for him otherwise Im sure he would have been a success.
But young Griffiths deserves a chance for me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leigh griffiths on 11:33 - Jan 25 with 1965 viewsoldcob

Fair enough. You've sold him to me. If he steps out of line Chico can hit him with a brick.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024