Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is ngog a Huw signing? 18:44 - Jan 27 with 6962 viewscantong

As I don't think Laudrip would of wanted him, or Rhys Williams, or nice IMO No wonder laudrup is fuming with Huw and leaving this summer.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 18:49]
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:47 - Jan 27 with 5753 viewsjruss1

Huw said in an interview with talk sport last window the reason we have gone after Ince so much is Laudrup has been a keen admirer seen he played here in a friendly last season.

As for Ngog, maybe not. But this is why we have a scouting department.
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:48 - Jan 27 with 5742 viewsNeathJack

Have, not of.

Ince, not nice.

Don't they have schools in the capital?
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:52 - Jan 27 with 5680 viewsQuakerJack

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:48 - Jan 27 by NeathJack

Have, not of.

Ince, not nice.

I read that 'of' thing so much on here I'm starting to write it at work.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:53 - Jan 27 with 5678 viewsairedale

Have, not of.

Ince, not nice.

Don't they of schools in the Capital.

Make yourself understood mun.
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:57 - Jan 27 with 5635 viewsblackswan

ngog for next to nothing on a 6 month contract think you redbirds should worry about the £20,000,000 cornelius is costing over 5 years
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:58 - Jan 27 with 5619 viewscantong

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:53 - Jan 27 by airedale

Don't they of schools in the Capital.

Make yourself understood mun.

I'm from kenfig hill, the schools down here are shit, even though I have a 2.1 in I.T my grammar could be better
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:59 - Jan 27 with 5609 viewsDarran

Have, not of.

Ince, not nice.

No school today it's incest day.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:01 - Jan 27 with 5578 viewscantong

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:57 - Jan 27 by blackswan

ngog for next to nothing on a 6 month contract think you redbirds should worry about the £20,000,000 cornelius is costing over 5 years

Not really, the guy has been improving game by game, he was unfit until Ole arrived after being out for so long. He'll come good under Ole I have no doubt. How about Eirkem, Daelhi, fabio, Jones, Berget for under 5 mil, Ole is a genius, malky was clueless when it came to transfers
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 19:02]
Login to get fewer ads

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:04 - Jan 27 with 5540 viewsmonmouth

How's your .milky riot going? And that big ugly lump of shat you paid 11m for? You really have no self awareness or self respect do you?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:08 - Jan 27 with 5494 viewscantong

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:04 - Jan 27 by monmouth

How's your .milky riot going? And that big ugly lump of shat you paid 11m for? You really have no self awareness or self respect do you?

If you mean Medel he's doing well like he has all season. With the quality brought in by Ole he should improve even more with our more attacking style. Zaha and noone on the wings, Daelhi and mutch in the middle with Medel cleaning up
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:08 - Jan 27 with 5488 viewsaspas45

Can anyone share any light on why ngog is only here just for 6 months when his contract ends with Bolton in 6 months anyway.

The only thing I can think off is to force the player to earn a contract at Swansea longer term and perhaps a higher salary than we first offered if he proves his worth.

Poll: Surprise first team last minute signing tomorrow?

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:24 - Jan 27 with 5370 viewsblackswan

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:01 - Jan 27 by cantong

Not really, the guy has been improving game by game, he was unfit until Ole arrived after being out for so long. He'll come good under Ole I have no doubt. How about Eirkem, Daelhi, fabio, Jones, Berget for under 5 mil, Ole is a genius, malky was clueless when it came to transfers
[Post edited 27 Jan 2014 19:02]

time will tell with the Norwegian lads a big step up but dont know much about them fabio your welcome. so malky was clueless? i take tans the man
again now hes splashing the cash
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:31 - Jan 27 with 5287 viewsMattG

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:24 - Jan 27 by blackswan

time will tell with the Norwegian lads a big step up but dont know much about them fabio your welcome. so malky was clueless? i take tans the man

Doesn't take much for the tune to change.

Interestingly, on Cornelius, a Cardiff ST holder I work with reckons he's the biggest waste of money he's ever seen play for them. Even when I offered the get-out that he's been injured for so long, he didn't take it - just insisted that the bloke is utter garbage.
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:38 - Jan 27 with 5248 viewscantong

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:31 - Jan 27 by MattG

Doesn't take much for the tune to change.

Interestingly, on Cornelius, a Cardiff ST holder I work with reckons he's the biggest waste of money he's ever seen play for them. Even when I offered the get-out that he's been injured for so long, he didn't take it - just insisted that the bloke is utter garbage.

I admit he looks raw, he might be a complete dud will just have to wait and see. Every1 signs a dud or 2, atleast we haven't gone down the QPR route and signed players like samba for 12 mil and remy for 8 mil and put them both on 100k a wk, then we truly would be fukt.
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:52 - Jan 27 with 5169 viewsicecoldjack

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:58 - Jan 27 by cantong

I'm from kenfig hill, the schools down here are shit, even though I have a 2.1 in I.T my grammar could be better

A 2.1 in I.T ..you thick fooker,that means you only got about 60% correct! I wont be calling you to fix my ZX Spectrum any time soon that's for sure !!
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:13 - Jan 27 with 5067 viewsTokijo

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 18:47 - Jan 27 by jruss1

Huw said in an interview with talk sport last window the reason we have gone after Ince so much is Laudrup has been a keen admirer seen he played here in a friendly last season.

As for Ngog, maybe not. But this is why we have a scouting department.

Laudrup must be briefed on the signings though, right?
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:15 - Jan 27 with 5044 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:13 - Jan 27 by Tokijo

Nah, he's just going to turn up for training and wonder who the slightly effete French kid is who wasn't there yesterday.

Poll: Tory leader

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:16 - Jan 27 with 5024 viewsIAN05

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:13 - Jan 27 by Tokijo

Read Laudrups interview and he states why HE chose to sign Ngog
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:30 - Jan 27 with 4959 viewsC_jack

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:15 - Jan 27 by exiledclaseboy

Nah, he's just going to turn up for training and wonder who the slightly effete French kid is who wasn't there yesterday.

Huw's bought him a pressie

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:42 - Jan 27 with 4893 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Is Huw an Ngog signing?

gibber f*cking gibber. So much crap posted on this board about who signs who it makes you wanna cry.

How about Swansea City, like other clubs, is a collection of people and departments all charged with moving the club forward. On the recruitment front, those in an executive position, including the manager and members of the board will get together on a regular basis for discussions on immediate and future player signings, informed by a mixture of sources, from the existing recruitment team, Larsen, Laudrup himself and various agents familiar to the club. These discussions will help to maintain a list of potential signings for every position on the pitch, whether those to keep tabs on for the future or those who can come in and make an impact immediately if required. Discussions will be done in the context of how much money we have available, the contract situation of those on the list and numerous other boring factors not likely to excite the message board masses.

As for those going on about the targeting of Rhys WIlliams, Ince and Ngog in this window demonstrating that Huw has 'taken control' of signings as Laudrup flounders in his ineffectiveness, they may want to a) understand that Laudrup is unashamedly focussed on the Spanish market for his knowledge of players for obvious reasons, and b) has stated today that, whilst there may be players overseas to sign, right now, we need someone who can come in without the need of time to acclimatise to a new league/country, therefore uk-based players would make sense.

It therefore does not take a genius to work out that it would be players targeted by the existing recruitment team, with a far greater knowledge of players in the UK, that would be linked to us this window. No 'divide', just common sense.

If Laudrup stays in the summer, I've no doubt the balance would be redressed in terms of continental players being targeted, and we'd go back to having a mixture of signings like we had last summer.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:54 - Jan 27 with 4849 viewsicecoldjack

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 19:24 - Jan 27 by blackswan

know quite a bit about them ,they are dog average players, if they were any good they wouldn't have been playing L1 level football with Molde,who are bankrolled by one of the richest guys in Norway and who can pay top krone alongside the idea of working with ole gunner .

Molde is not as good as Doncaster Rovers, the boys have ability and will get better but after the intial buzz they will tail off and spend the all the money making moonshine and eating boiled fish heads and whale steaks .

Norway is a country where everybody thinks they are the dogs bollocks and better than everyone else,they will fit in very well at Cardiff in that respect...
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:01 - Jan 27 with 4791 viewsyescomeon

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 20:16 - Jan 27 by IAN05

Read Laudrups interview and he states why HE chose to sign Ngog

Got a link for that mate? Not read that.

Upthecity!

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:17 - Jan 27 with 4740 viewsicecoldjack

HE as in Huw Jenkins ??
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:27 - Jan 27 with 4693 viewsIAN05

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:01 - Jan 27 by yescomeon

Don't have link. It was posted on twitter by E Post so is probably on their site.

Basically says, wrong time of year to buy from abroad as they will take time to settle. Ngog offers prem experience, something different to our other strikers, due to his pace in a one on one situation and to support what we already have.
Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:43 - Jan 27 with 4610 viewslonglostjack

Is ngog a Huw signing? on 21:01 - Jan 27 by yescomeon

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Michael-Laudrup-welcomes-David-Ngog-sign

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024