Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread 11:56 - Jan 28 with 21290 viewsPhil_S

Apparantely its all bollocks!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:13 - Jan 28 with 5622 viewsWarwickHunt

F*ck me - we have to scroll through this bollox at the top of every page tonight?
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Jan 28 with 5597 viewshammy

Thought Al Fayed had moved on (along with the MJ statue) ?

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Jan 28 with 5590 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:18 - Jan 28 by hammy

Thought Al Fayed had moved on (along with the MJ statue) ?

He has. He sold the club in the summer and the statue was pulled down and returned to him in September.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:39 - Jan 28 with 5512 viewsPhil_S

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:21 - Jan 28 by Joe_bradshaw

He has. He sold the club in the summer and the statue was pulled down and returned to him in September.

Shows how much attention I pay
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:39 - Jan 28 with 5508 viewsLord_Bony

Bit daft to put those pics on first post.

Why not second post?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Jan 28 with 5482 viewsPhil_S

Removed sorry for giving something new to moan about ;-)
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Jan 28 with 5481 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

This has gone well...

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:42 - Jan 28 with 5466 viewsPhil_S

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:41 - Jan 28 by FearOfAJackPlanet

This has gone well...

I should have put a picture of Tom Ince at Crystal Palace that would have been a better option!
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:42 - Jan 28 with 5457 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:39 - Jan 28 by Phil_S

Shows how much attention I pay

To be totally honest Phil, I went to have a look at the statue in December when we played up there only to be given the news by a Fulham supporter.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:43 - Jan 28 with 5451 viewsPhil_S

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:47 - Jan 28 with 5407 viewsClinton

You are a disgrace to a Premier League Fan Forum

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 12:57 - Jan 28 with 5344 viewsDarran

Here's the Fulham away thread from November.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/95055/official-fulham-v-

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Jan 28 with 5298 viewsAnotherJohn

Feeling something between hope and apprehension for tonight. I guess this is the acid test! Are those who think we will certainly beat the teams towards the bottom right? I think we probably have to take things case by case. We must have a good chance against Fulham. The positives for me are Bony's form and Fulham's dodgy run (saw them on TV on Sunday and wasn't impressed). The negatives are doubts about whether the returning absentees will need games to get up to speed and a fear that some of our players may not perform when the real pressure is on.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 13:09 - Jan 28 with 5280 viewsLord_Bony

We'll yeah

It s gonna be crucial but I think Bony will smash they're weak defense and we ll dominate mid field.

I ll be at the game tonight but in front of the North Stand....Fulham end
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 13:23]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 13:25 - Jan 28 with 5198 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Going for a 3-1 win tonight, defense hasn't been tight enough to keep a clean sheet, oh and daddy cool to get a brace! COYS!!!
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 13:40 - Jan 28 with 5109 viewsscottishjack

Strangely confident about tonight, going for a 3-0 win.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 13:55 - Jan 28 with 5031 viewsDevz00

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 13:40 - Jan 28 by scottishjack

Strangely confident about tonight, going for a 3-0 win.

Yep, me too. For me, this is the most important game of our season so far. For some reason, I am as confident as I am nervous.

3-0

Bony x2 and Dyer
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 14:00]

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:04 - Jan 28 with 4989 viewswaynekerr55

We have to stretch the pitch tonight. None of this crap of playing through the eye of a needle. Make them chase shadows and the holes will appear.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Jan 28 with 4984 viewsCooperman

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Jan 28 by AnotherJohn

Feeling something between hope and apprehension for tonight. I guess this is the acid test! Are those who think we will certainly beat the teams towards the bottom right? I think we probably have to take things case by case. We must have a good chance against Fulham. The positives for me are Bony's form and Fulham's dodgy run (saw them on TV on Sunday and wasn't impressed). The negatives are doubts about whether the returning absentees will need games to get up to speed and a fear that some of our players may not perform when the real pressure is on.

I share your sentiments

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:17 - Jan 28 with 4932 viewsperchrockjack

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:05 - Jan 28 by Cooperman

I share your sentiments

Players coming back need to play as if never been away

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Jan 28 with 4928 viewskarnataka

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 13:06 - Jan 28 by AnotherJohn

Yes, I have the same feelings in my stomach. Want to get going to settle my nerves but won't be leaving until 4.15 and then pick up my mate at 4.30 so have to work until then.

As for Fulham on Sunday, how many of those players will start tonight? Thought they rested a few for that game but it won't have given them much confidence like I hope our result will for us.

I just hope JdG is playing as so much of our movement goes through him. We played well against Norwich & Everton, in patches at Chelsea, well again at Villa, Man City & Man Utd then he got injured and we were poor against Man U, Spurs & Brum 1st half. Would like to see Shelvey start as well as he gives it 100% until his energy runs out (60 mins?) then he needs to be replaced but he's valuable if we want to make a good start as he drives at the opposition defence and can cause them to panic.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 14:20]
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:39 - Jan 28 with 4847 viewsDevz00

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:19 - Jan 28 by karnataka

Yes, I have the same feelings in my stomach. Want to get going to settle my nerves but won't be leaving until 4.15 and then pick up my mate at 4.30 so have to work until then.

As for Fulham on Sunday, how many of those players will start tonight? Thought they rested a few for that game but it won't have given them much confidence like I hope our result will for us.

I just hope JdG is playing as so much of our movement goes through him. We played well against Norwich & Everton, in patches at Chelsea, well again at Villa, Man City & Man Utd then he got injured and we were poor against Man U, Spurs & Brum 1st half. Would like to see Shelvey start as well as he gives it 100% until his energy runs out (60 mins?) then he needs to be replaced but he's valuable if we want to make a good start as he drives at the opposition defence and can cause them to panic.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2014 14:20]

Fulham made 11 changes for the team on Sunday.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:40 - Jan 28 with 4843 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Fulham changed all 11 players on Sunday from their previous league game so I don't see any benefits for us there.

As others have said, any returning players need to hit the ground running tonight. We really need to win this one and defeat would be a calamity.

Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:42 - Jan 28 with 4834 viewsJokeren1943

I fear for a stupid mistake in defense, yet again, in the first half (as allways).

Jesus, I am nervous about tonight.
Swansea v Fulham - Official Matchday Thread on 14:53 - Jan 28 with 4796 viewsJohnw102

Michael Oliver referee 2 games this season both draws Liverpool and Norwich .

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024