Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. 18:03 - Jan 29 with 10382 viewsSwanfan1

I think they lost quite some big money on this deal
better than bony he was not..

close to completing the deal.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 22:03 - Jan 29 with 2086 viewslonglostjack

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 21:27 - Jan 29 by LaudrupFan

Cardiff is going to give Scandinavia a really bad reputation. Danish strikers who can't score and Norwegian managers who get relegated.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 22:38 - Jan 29 with 2019 viewssnork44

I love the revisionism at the CCS , Milky was unfairly treated by Tan! But when Ting Tong signs the Baby Faced Assassin, suddenly he is the Messiah and Milky was an inept Dinosaur that signed were Cornelius , the left back that hasn't played a game and a goalkeeper form Brentford. The only decent players signed were Medel and Caulker. Solskejar admittedly has played some really tough teams, but now is the time for the team to step up to the plate.

Premier Snork now watching from the USA
Poll: What do you prefer on Planet Swans after a game?

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 05:23 - Jan 30 with 1928 viewsmikl0s

Danish football fans (expect the numpties that support FC Copenhagen) was all saying he wasn't good enough to be in top10 young player of the year or top10 footballer of the year.

But in Denmark it's the same as in the PL - only players from the 'top clubs' matter and the national coach will rather pick crappy quality from the top club than the better play from the middle team.

Take 2013/2014's best player in Denmark by a mile - Peter Ankersen from Esbjerg - he had to go out in the media and ask why he wasn't picked for the national team, only then did the national coach pick him - it's stupid.

Cornelius is not top 10 attackers or top 10 young players in Denmark and everybody was laughing at the red dragons when they bought him.

If Bony and Michu start to gel.....oh my

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 05:36 - Jan 30 with 1921 viewsDr_Winston

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 22:38 - Jan 29 by snork44

I love the revisionism at the CCS , Milky was unfairly treated by Tan! But when Ting Tong signs the Baby Faced Assassin, suddenly he is the Messiah and Milky was an inept Dinosaur that signed were Cornelius , the left back that hasn't played a game and a goalkeeper form Brentford. The only decent players signed were Medel and Caulker. Solskejar admittedly has played some really tough teams, but now is the time for the team to step up to the plate.

And in Medel they paid more than £11m for a player no better than Canas, who we got on a free.

Be a pretty poor showing if we don't take all three points come derby day.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 07:56 - Jan 30 with 1814 viewspencoedjack

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 05:36 - Jan 30 by Dr_Winston

And in Medel they paid more than £11m for a player no better than Canas, who we got on a free.

Be a pretty poor showing if we don't take all three points come derby day.

I loved the way 'hard man' Medel turned his back on Ashley Young's goal on Tuesday night.
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 10:10 - Jan 30 with 1762 viewsperchrockjack

So you re in business and buy for 7.5 mill then sell a few months later for 3? Sorry that would make me cross. Can see why malky got sacked tbh

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 10:32 - Jan 30 with 1737 viewsblackswan

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:31 - Jan 29 by cantong

It's 70% of his first yr of contract fella not the 5 yrs, that would be pointless may as well keep him.

do you really believe he would walk away from 4 years @ 45k a week he would need to be as daft as you lot
Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 11:22 - Jan 30 with 1674 viewsgyrjack

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 19:51 - Jan 29 by SwansNZ

Yeah, it's not your worry that the club you love is well over 100 million in debt and losing money like it’s going out of fashion — what’s another 10 million, eh!

Keep this up, and you won’t have a team to support in any league.

Yes he will, It'll just be called FC Cardiff and playing in the southern conference, div 3!
Login to get fewer ads

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 23:57 - Jan 31 with 1544 viewsLaudrup

The Cornelius transfer back to FC Copenhagen from Cardiff was confirmed by FC Copenhagen 1 minute before deadline. They have signed a 5-year deal.
Transfer delayed because FIFA's transfer system had crashed.
I wonder what happens if deals can't get done in time because of a crashed FIFA system?

I hate signatures

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 01:31 - Feb 1 with 1497 viewsJack123

They didn't give him a chance mun! ;)

Ha Ha Ha

libera nos a malo

Copenhagen sign Cornelius back from Cardiff. on 21:29 - Feb 7 with 1371 viewsSilverFlame84

FC København
3 — 0
Liberec
20:45 87'2. Halvleg
31' Andreas Cornelius 1-0
39' Andreas Cornelius 2-0
66' Andreas Cornelius 3-0

Welcome back Corner :O
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024