Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? 16:26 - Jan 31 with 3076 viewsDarran

No posts of I hope for both or any of that shit one word answers Swans or Wales?

Swans.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 17:37 - Jan 31 with 830 viewsDewi1jack

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:45 - Jan 31 by Oldjack

Warra a dull question to ask a football fan

This.

No brainer
Swans

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 17:47 - Jan 31 with 808 viewsIAN05

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 17:37 - Jan 31 by Dewi1jack

This.

No brainer
Swans

Would always be Swans, even if Wales were in Rugby world cup final
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 18:02 - Jan 31 with 792 viewsC_jack

Every time Swans win then Wales wins.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 18:05 - Jan 31 with 781 viewsswanseafan

Pointless question to ask, especially on a Swansea forum.

Vote Green Party

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 18:09 - Jan 31 with 763 viewsTrundle10

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 17:34 - Jan 31 by longlostjack

Swans - it's not England tomorrow

Swansea , even if Wales were playing England in grand slam decider.
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 18:12 - Jan 31 with 752 viewsDewi1jack

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 18:02 - Jan 31 by C_jack

Every time Swans win then Wales wins.

I get upset if the Swans lose. I will always look for a Swans result even if I can't make the game. Even if that meant in the old days of sitting watching the teleprinter or waiting for teletext updates for the last 20 minutes of Final Score
I couldn't give a fuk about the Welsh egg hatching result.
I suppose someone somewhere will tell me the result sooner or later sometime this year.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 18:13 - Jan 31 with 751 viewsNogginthenog

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 16:33 - Jan 31 by Edmundo

Wales?

Who are they playing
....oh, the funny shaped ball game eh!

I was wondering what a pike of Italians were doing on my train from Brizzle yesterday!

Is that a new collective noun for Italians?
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 18:23 - Jan 31 with 733 viewsVetchitBack

I'd rather Swans reserves beat Torquay reserves away in a friendly than Wales beat England in the World Cup final or egg equivalent (do they have a World Cup?).

Welsh rugby gleefully takes pride in living up to all our most cringeworthy stereotypes.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Login to get fewer ads

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 19:07 - Jan 31 with 697 viewsstevethejack

Swans
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 19:08 - Jan 31 with 695 viewsstevethejack

Hate
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 19:08 - Jan 31 with 694 viewsstevethejack

The
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 19:08 - Jan 31 with 692 viewsstevethejack

Egg
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 19:09 - Jan 31 with 691 viewsstevethejack

Chasing
If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 19:10 - Jan 31 with 688 viewsJackfath

Both.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 19:13 - Jan 31 with 675 viewsdgt73

The most ridiculous thread for a long time.

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

If you could choose only one team to win tomorrow Swans or Wales? on 19:16 - Jan 31 with 656 viewsshingle

Swans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024