Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 08:50 - Feb 2 with 3781 viewsPhil_S

Chico on 10:08 - Feb 2 with 889 viewsjacksinceever

Chico on 08:56 - Feb 2 by exiledclaseboy

Chico's a f*cking embarrassment. Yes, Carroll swung his arm so you could argue his red was deserved but he brushed the top of Chico's head and he went down like he'd been poleaxed. Pathetic.

Agree. Just watched it again on MOTD. Chico jumped all over him and had his arm around his neck. Carroll brushes him off. Chico rolls around and I honestly expected to see gallons of blood pumping out. Then Chico gets up afterwards and walks away. Referee should have booked him for simulation & Carroll should also only had a booking at best. Sorry if that had been one of ours sent of we'd have bben screaming about what a cheat the opposition player was - and rightly so.
The clip from the previous encounter between Big Sam & Chico shows what a liability this guy can be.
Chico on 10:09 - Feb 2 with 888 viewsfbreath

Chico conveniently left out what happens next in the video he posted

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

Chico on 10:09 - Feb 2 with 885 viewsRancid

It confuses me when every Jack i speak to or read on my own social media has nothing but contempt for what he's doing.Yet you come on here and read folk defending him over his actions.Who are these people? They'll say 'real fans', no doubt.I say bored antagonists.
Chico on 10:14 - Feb 2 with 868 viewsDarran

Chico on 10:09 - Feb 2 by Rancid

It confuses me when every Jack i speak to or read on my own social media has nothing but contempt for what he's doing.Yet you come on here and read folk defending him over his actions.Who are these people? They'll say 'real fans', no doubt.I say bored antagonists.

I don't get it either,if it was the first time he'd done it I could understand it but the amount of times he's done it now is frightening.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico on 10:14 - Feb 2 with 868 viewsPhil_S

Chico on 10:09 - Feb 2 by Rancid

It's very hard to say that Chico's play acting is anything other than cringeworthy at best

Which game was it where he was booed by the East Stand for his play acting?
Chico on 10:19 - Feb 2 with 836 views2face

Referees don't give us any penalties, because our players don't dive. The referees give plenty of penalties to other teams because they dive. Therefore the other teams win more.

The referees are more likely to give a red card correctly or incorrectly if the fouled player reacts dramatically.

If we had video refs, this wouldn't be an issue. But as long as we don't have video refs in football you can't blame a player for dramatizing a situation to make it "big" enough for a ref to see it in real time. In situations when a card or a penalty should correctly be given, it's ok imo.

The real problem imo is the pathetic football asociations that are forcing players behave like this in order to get decisions they rightly deserves.
Chico on 10:19 - Feb 2 with 833 viewsjacksinceever

Chico on 10:14 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

It's very hard to say that Chico's play acting is anything other than cringeworthy at best

We should have realised what a liability he can be when he got sent off for his karate kick against Sunderland. A brilliant player, but lets himself down with this type of antics
Chico on 10:22 - Feb 2 with 824 viewsrob

Chico on 10:14 - Feb 2 by Phil_S

If it was the first time he had done this it wouldn't be as bad. But it has been part of his game since he signed for us, and the management really should have made him cut it out. I really, really, don't want to to see a Swans centre-half rolling about like he has been shot.
Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 10:25 - Feb 2 with 813 viewsRancid

He's too small for the EPL too and gets outmuscled too often whether it be Jay Rodriguez, Caulker or Andy Carroll.Lovely footballer with ball at feet but lacks the presence to deal with the big lads he comes up against.
Chico on 10:26 - Feb 2 with 807 viewsjacksinceever

Chico on 10:19 - Feb 2 by 2face

Referees don't give us any penalties, because our players don't dive. The referees give plenty of penalties to other teams because they dive. Therefore the other teams win more.

The referees are more likely to give a red card correctly or incorrectly if the fouled player reacts dramatically.

If we had video refs, this wouldn't be an issue. But as long as we don't have video refs in football you can't blame a player for dramatizing a situation to make it "big" enough for a ref to see it in real time. In situations when a card or a penalty should correctly be given, it's ok imo.

The real problem imo is the pathetic football asociations that are forcing players behave like this in order to get decisions they rightly deserves.

The point is he didn't deserve any more than a free kick and possibly a booking. Also he climbed all over Carroll first so he was lucky not to give away a free kick & get booked himself. As for the simulation if he'd just fallen and held his face I would have been disappointed with him, but all the rolling around nonsense has no place in British football
Chico on 10:34 - Feb 2 with 785 viewsmarchamjack

Also, he wears gloves!!!

What centre half ever wears gloves!!!!

Short sleeves and gloves...not a good look

Sort it out Chico

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Chico on 10:40 - Feb 2 with 778 viewslatchford

Chico on 10:00 - Feb 2 by Darran

Or say they're both cheating disgusting c*nts who have no place in football.

Why on earth would you call one of our own players a c*nt?
There really is something wrong with you.
Nobody likes some aspects of Chicos play. Bet you weren't calling him a c*nt when he scored last week?
The only c*nt around here is you
Chico on 10:45 - Feb 2 with 746 viewsDarran

Chico on 10:40 - Feb 2 by latchford

Why on earth would you call one of our own players a c*nt?
There really is something wrong with you.
Nobody likes some aspects of Chicos play. Bet you weren't calling him a c*nt when he scored last week?
The only c*nt around here is you

Truth hurts Dude and you're hurting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico on 10:46 - Feb 2 with 739 viewssketty_jack

Chico on 10:25 - Feb 2 by Rancid

He's too small for the EPL too and gets outmuscled too often whether it be Jay Rodriguez, Caulker or Andy Carroll.Lovely footballer with ball at feet but lacks the presence to deal with the big lads he comes up against.

I agree, he brings the ball out of defence better than most defenders but, call me old fashioned, I like my central defenders to be good at defending first and if they can play a bit then thats a bonus for me.
Chico on 10:49 - Feb 2 with 719 viewsRancid

Chico on 10:46 - Feb 2 by sketty_jack

I agree, he brings the ball out of defence better than most defenders but, call me old fashioned, I like my central defenders to be good at defending first and if they can play a bit then thats a bonus for me.

I think if Ash is playing well then Chico gets away with it.Problem is they're both struggling now and that's trouble for us.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024