Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? 20:15 - Feb 5 with 8528 viewssammylee3

Lads training today could see Canas and Vorm but couldn't see Michu??

[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 20:17]
Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:00 - Feb 5 with 1979 viewsChief

Seems weird that hes training with the 1st team if he cant actually play for the 1st team.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:00 - Feb 5 with 1979 viewsEbo

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 21:42 - Feb 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Facepalm all you want that is Michu you meff.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:01 - Feb 5 with 1969 viewsJackTheLad

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 21:56 - Feb 5 by AndyNak

Why is it that people think he's a dickhead? I seem to remember something about nightclub fights or something. Is there more to it?

I remember something being talked about before regarding Lita trying to strangle Joe Allen at a hotel or something or other. General arsehole to talk to apparently also and refuses autographs etc

Of course this is all hearsay from my side. I think as a footballer we could definately use him to offer us something different

Poll: Who would you like to see take over long term as Manager?

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:03 - Feb 5 with 1954 viewsJackTheLad

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:00 - Feb 5 by Ebo

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:06 - Feb 5 with 1936 viewsCaptain

I was wondering that if there were two training sessions today maybe Michu only did one of them. Good to see everyone getting along, really nice to see players congratulate Monk at the start too.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:08 - Feb 5 with 1915 viewsJackoBoostardo

yup....not Michu.

I had to look twice though.

[Post edited 5 Feb 2014 22:12]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:10 - Feb 5 with 1894 viewsSTEVE1

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 21:57 - Feb 5 by Chief

ah unfortunately I don't think hes part of our 25 man squad though is he?

He was in it in September you can only change it in January and you cannot leave players off if you have not got 25 out of choice. They only had 22 players in September they had to declare.
Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:11 - Feb 5 with 1877 viewsDarran

Its Vazquez John you can see the number 26 on his shorts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:13 - Feb 5 with 1856 viewsAndyNak

Its Vasquez - he's wearing 26 on his shorts

Poll: Joe or Wilf? If you could only have one

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:14 - Feb 5 with 1840 viewsAndyNak

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:11 - Feb 5 by Darran

Great minds

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:14 - Feb 5 with 1832 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:11 - Feb 5 by Darran

And the Vazquez face on his head.

f*ck my f*cking f*ck.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:15 - Feb 5 with 1826 viewsAndyNak

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:01 - Feb 5 by JackTheLad

I remember something being talked about before regarding Lita trying to strangle Joe Allen at a hotel or something or other. General arsehole to talk to apparently also and refuses autographs etc

Of course this is all hearsay from my side. I think as a footballer we could definately use him to offer us something different

Don't ever remember hearing that... was that before or after Joe signed for Lerpwl?

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:16 - Feb 5 with 1814 viewsAndyNak

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:14 - Feb 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

f*ck my f*cking f*ck.

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:16 - Feb 5 with 1807 viewsDarran

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:14 - Feb 5 by FearOfAJackPlanet

f*ck my f*cking f*ck.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:19 - Feb 5 with 1789 viewsJackTheLad

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:15 - Feb 5 by AndyNak

Don't ever remember hearing that... was that before or after Joe signed for Lerpwl?

Before

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:21 - Feb 5 with 1722 viewsAndyNak

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:19 - Feb 5 by JackTheLad

Before

That was meant to be a joke

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:22 - Feb 5 with 1707 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

No hard feelings Ebo, I know you're a genuine fan going back years and years, but...honestly...get those glasses fixed is it?;)

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:22 - Feb 5 with 1701 viewspunkrockjack

On another point, did you see Brittons face at about 2m35? Very 'hard work but more like it'
Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:24 - Feb 5 with 1684 viewsJackTheLad

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:21 - Feb 5 by AndyNak

That was meant to be a joke

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:30 - Feb 5 with 1639 viewsLiberty

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:13 - Feb 5 by AndyNak

Its Vasquez - he's wearing 26 on his shorts

Ffs

CSI can all sleep safely tonight, so besides not hiding his face and wearing his kit number.........

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:34 - Feb 5 with 1612 viewsAndyNak

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:30 - Feb 5 by Liberty

Ffs

CSI can all sleep safely tonight, so besides not hiding his face and wearing his kit number.........

I wasn't the one claiming he was Michu ffs!

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:52 - Feb 5 with 1532 viewsJBT95

Someone on that youtube video in the comments claiming to have seen Shelvey, Michu and Pozuelo (who isn't in the video!) at the National Pool. Were Canas or Hernandez in the video?
Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 22:57 - Feb 5 with 1502 viewsNogginthenog

Gandalf is there too! Could Monk be the sorcerer's apprentice?
Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 23:04 - Feb 5 with 1468 viewsNeathJack

f*ck my f*cking f*ck.

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 08:21 - Feb 6 with 1199 viewsSwanfan1

Monk team training video! Michu Shelvey ??? on 21:34 - Feb 5 by Darran

Who is he?

Haha thats def. not michu,
he is usually much taller, and lanky

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024