Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have to laugh 00:10 - Feb 9 with 5838 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Looking at the Cardiff forums tonight.
Tis rather depressing watching the fans I've stood next to many times over self destruct.
Annis and co have their panties in a bunch that's for sure.
Shame they've turned on each other though(you may not think that)

I've never seen such a passionless performance from my lads as I've seen tonight.
But I will not slate anyone of them.
For me Ole got it all wrong and everything played into your hands.
Whilst I don't think your completely out of the battle yet that win will do so much for the remainder of your season. Players seemed to respond well to Garry and his instructions.
Congratulations on your well deserved win and a much needed 3 points.

Hopefully there will be another welsh derby next season though I won't hold my breath.

You can take this as another genuine post by myself or you can bombard it with petty comments and abuse.

Not bothered to be honest.
Had Cardiff won I would've posted and been very forthcoming in my feelings about the result so it's only fair I do the same after a defeat.

This was billed as a Premiership match.
But there were only one premiership side playing.
Have to laugh on 00:12 - Feb 9 with 4951 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Ah, to be a jack...

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Have to laugh on 00:13 - Feb 9 with 4942 viewsDarran

Go and tell them then WUM tw*t.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Have to laugh on 00:26 - Feb 9 with 4836 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Have to laugh on 00:13 - Feb 9 by Darran

Darren I have been open and honest since my arrival on this forum and all you have ever done is forward some form of abuse.

Not content with telling me to F off you now call me a Wum.
I can assure you I have got better things to with my time than fish for petty bites.
I have posted a genuine topic, I have never been mocking,abusive or derogatory to any other poster.

So it begs the question "If you really consider me to be nothing more than a WUM, why comment or even read my threads?"
Have to laugh on 02:18 - Feb 9 with 4626 viewsJackoBoostardo

Have to laugh on 00:26 - Feb 9 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Darren I have been open and honest since my arrival on this forum and all you have ever done is forward some form of abuse.

I can assure you I have got better things to with my time than fish for petty bites.
I have posted a genuine topic, I have never been mocking,abusive or derogatory to any other poster.

So it begs the question "If you really consider me to be nothing more than a WUM, why comment or even read my threads?"

That's just Darrans way of telling you he likes you.

I think.

Anyway, the simple response to a Cardiff supporter is:

After all the snide crap to come from Cardiff, being told Cardiff is the only real premier league team we should be supporting, and all this guff that "Cardiff is the Capital".... you can surely understand the vitriol and anger your team have stirred up.

Cardiff were promoted, and you have to admit this, during a very poor Championship season. Swansea were not, but instead won through hard fought play-offs against other very deserving sides.

However, Swansea have adapted quickly to the Premier League and can now safely say is an established Premier League side. Cardiff on the other hand still don't seem to get it - throwing money at something broken isn't necessarily going to fix it. Selling your clubs soul and history down the Taff isn't going to get you want you most desire.

You've had your stint in the Premier League and unfortunately for you it hasn't worked out. Will you and your club swallow your pride and admit that Swansea are the main team in Wales?..... doubtful...... but we don't care.

We'll carry on playing the Swansea way - which is the hard way. No guts no glory (which your team failed to show either today).

I'm not being derogatory (not intentionally anyway), but honest in my response (even if it is swilling with alcohol).
[Post edited 9 Feb 2014 2:20]

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Have to laugh on 07:10 - Feb 9 with 4437 viewsymaohyd

To the OP,

Cheers mate, I love decent banter that doesn't become personal and abusive. I won't say good luck for the rest of the season..I can't. But to your goodself, all the best.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Have to laugh on 08:18 - Feb 9 with 4341 viewsbermudajack

Have to laugh on 07:10 - Feb 9 by ymaohyd

To the OP,

Cheers mate, I love decent banter that doesn't become personal and abusive. I won't say good luck for the rest of the season..I can't. But to your goodself, all the best.

I don't care for the obvious predictable response to this but...

I sincerely hope we gave our South Wales derby next year too... The passion, nerves and atmosphere at both games this season has not been matched anywhere...

I do love a South Wales derby... Especially when we win like yesterday :-)

Poll: Priority for new manager?

Have to laugh on 08:38 - Feb 9 with 4278 viewspremierjack

Have to laugh on 08:18 - Feb 9 by bermudajack

I don't care for the obvious predictable response to this but...

I sincerely hope we gave our South Wales derby next year too... The passion, nerves and atmosphere at both games this season has not been matched anywhere...

I do love a South Wales derby... Especially when we win like yesterday :-)

Exactly
Have to laugh on 10:48 - Feb 9 with 3953 viewsCatullus

I'll thank the OP for an honest post. Your boys were dire, as were your fans. If you continue to perform like that you will be there or thereabout a relegation spot.
For the record, I can accept a fan like you who at least has the decency to post something other than abuse. Annus and most of his crew only know one way though.
I've met ankles, not such a bad bloke away from football apparently. But around Annus and the rest, he's as big a knob as anyone.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

Have to laugh on 10:51 - Feb 9 with 3923 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Have to laugh on 00:13 - Feb 9 by Darran

He's no WUM Darran. He's extremely gracious in defeat, even more so than Reddy. I wonder when Scooby Doo will grace us with his presence?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Have to laugh on 10:53 - Feb 9 with 3904 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Have to laugh on 02:18 - Feb 9 by JackoBoostardo

That's just Darrans way of telling you he likes you.

I think.

Anyway, the simple response to a Cardiff supporter is:

After all the snide crap to come from Cardiff, being told Cardiff is the only real premier league team we should be supporting, and all this guff that "Cardiff is the Capital".... you can surely understand the vitriol and anger your team have stirred up.

Cardiff were promoted, and you have to admit this, during a very poor Championship season. Swansea were not, but instead won through hard fought play-offs against other very deserving sides.

However, Swansea have adapted quickly to the Premier League and can now safely say is an established Premier League side. Cardiff on the other hand still don't seem to get it - throwing money at something broken isn't necessarily going to fix it. Selling your clubs soul and history down the Taff isn't going to get you want you most desire.

You've had your stint in the Premier League and unfortunately for you it hasn't worked out. Will you and your club swallow your pride and admit that Swansea are the main team in Wales?..... doubtful...... but we don't care.

We'll carry on playing the Swansea way - which is the hard way. No guts no glory (which your team failed to show either today).

I'm not being derogatory (not intentionally anyway), but honest in my response (even if it is swilling with alcohol).
[Post edited 9 Feb 2014 2:20]

The History cannot be sold. It documented and stored.
It shows we were blue then became red. Tan could revert the colours and crest but history would still show it happened.
As for the rest of your post I can't really argue with any of it.
Tan preached about not following the QPR model,whilst he may not of gone to the full extremities of Tony Fernandes splashing. He certainly followed the blueprint.

Swansea have shown all Championship clubs the blueprint of how to make the jump from the second tier,And proud you all should be.
I can put my hand on my heart and say whilst I do not want to see you win trophies and attain high league finishes,I also do not get upset that you may. You are a welsh club and as a proud Welshman I wouldn't praise any welsh sides failure.

I am a Cardiff Fan but a Football fan first and foremost.
Have to laugh on 10:54 - Feb 9 with 3892 viewsDarran

Have to laugh on 10:51 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

He's no WUM Darran. He's extremely gracious in defeat, even more so than Reddy. I wonder when Scooby Doo will grace us with his presence?

Yeah that'll be it.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/100267/what-if-cardiff-b

Have to laugh on 10:56 - Feb 9 with 3860 viewsBillyChong

Fair post and as already stated nice to see someone gracious in defeat. Pity some of our posters can't even be gracious following a victory.
Have to laugh on 10:57 - Feb 9 with 3844 viewsRancid

Good post and since you've joined have been a breath of fresh air from the likes of Scooby Doo.You're up there with reddythered for the most reasonable CCFC poster.
Have to laugh on 11:01 - Feb 9 with 3806 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Have to laugh on 10:54 - Feb 9 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/100267/what-if-cardiff-b

I suppose he wouldn't be a real Cardiff fan if he didn't ask that .
I think the vast majority of his comments are fine, and I'll always love Mad Frankie Burrows lol

Have to laugh on 12:07 - Feb 9 with 3651 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Have to laugh on 10:54 - Feb 9 by Darran

Yeah that'll be it.

Would you have preferred I I had come on to the forum and pretended I was a Swansea fan?

Well sorry to disappoint.

I have not been abusive.
I have not been a Wum.
I have posted genuine questions and relative topics.

Again, if you feel I am all of the above then report me or don't pay attention to what I post.
Kind of your own worst enemy to be honest.
Have to laugh on 12:29 - Feb 9 with 3575 viewsImAlrightJack

Have to laugh on 00:26 - Feb 9 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Well said, earlier this season outside Harvester I ended up talking to someone at random, what with being a fellow fan. I asked him if he posts on here, but said he used to and that there was a previous Planet Swans forum. On that forum he told me Darran kept mocking him, and made a huge fuss when he said he was leaving. Said he was a "bully" and that another poster he met after a game told him to return but said no.

I'll just ignore him if he ever starts on me, not feed the troll. Let's just celebrate our biggest win over the vermin in quite some time.
Have to laugh on 19:47 - Feb 9 with 3331 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Have to laugh on 12:29 - Feb 9 by ImAlrightJack

Well said, earlier this season outside Harvester I ended up talking to someone at random, what with being a fellow fan. I asked him if he posts on here, but said he used to and that there was a previous Planet Swans forum. On that forum he told me Darran kept mocking him, and made a huge fuss when he said he was leaving. Said he was a "bully" and that another poster he met after a game told him to return but said no.

I'll just ignore him if he ever starts on me, not feed the troll. Let's just celebrate our biggest win over the vermin in quite some time.

Are you talking about Marcus? Nice lad

Have to laugh on 19:50 - Feb 9 with 3301 viewsDarran

Have to laugh on 19:47 - Feb 9 by Brynmill_Jack

Are you talking about Marcus? Nice lad

Who just about everyone took the piss out of after his resignation letter.

Have to laugh on 19:51 - Feb 9 with 3286 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Have to laugh on 19:50 - Feb 9 by Darran

Guess that's a yes then.

Have to laugh on 19:51 - Feb 9 with 3283 viewsDarran

Have to laugh on 12:29 - Feb 9 by ImAlrightJack

This is a Scum fan on a wind up.

Have to laugh on 20:52 - Feb 9 with 3135 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Yeah so you keep reminding yourself.
Have to laugh on 20:55 - Feb 9 with 3087 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Why not use the leverage of your forum lifetime achievement award and get me banned then.

Maybe you could also use it to gain a better education, preferably one that doesn't need to use profanities on a regular basis.

Or is F*** off you WUM T*** the height of your vocabulary?
Have to laugh on 20:56 - Feb 9 with 3079 viewsblaine_scfc

Have to laugh on 19:50 - Feb 9 by Darran

Someone created a resignation letter as they bowed out of planet swans? Dear me
Have to laugh on 20:57 - Feb 9 with 3066 viewsDarran

Have to laugh on 20:56 - Feb 9 by blaine_scfc

Yes 100% true.

Have to laugh on 20:59 - Feb 9 with 3050 viewsexiledclaseboy

Have to laugh on 20:56 - Feb 9 by blaine_scfc

Marcus did it a few times, bless him. I do like a good forum resignation and then waiting to see how long before they either slink back in hoping to go unnoticed or create a new username instead.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024