Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prostate Cancer 19:22 - Feb 11 with 3687 viewsJackfath

Do you have a reason not to sign up?

http://menunited.prostatecanceruk.org/

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Prostate Cancer on 00:06 - Feb 12 with 896 viewsjackportis

Prostate Cancer on 23:49 - Feb 11 by bluenile

Haven't spoken to anyone on here about this before, but i've been a bit quiet of late on the site (as Darran pointed out when I made a posting he was critical of recently). Anyway, it wasn't prostate Cancer but Bladder Cancer, and i'm sure you've all seen the posters in the khazi at the Liberty regarding even a single incident of blood in your urine being a possibility of either bladder or liver Cancer. Some months ago I woke middle of the night and went to watch the tele downstairs. After a while I popped to the downstairs loo for a pee and instead of urine out popped some pure blood.............having seen the aforementioned posters I phoned my doc next morning (Monday).....in fairness, he had me up the surgery straight away and ran blood and urine tests, I also had the proverbial finger up my arris just in case......all negative. Next he sent me for a Endoscopy up the old Oofy-doofy (ok, dick - ouch!), after which a very young doc (to me anyway) sat me down and told me I had a growth in the bladder, I was stunned but had at least been seen promptly...............I was told that it wasn't immediately life threatening but would have to be removed and my cancer nurse said "you never know, it might not even be cancerous, though the odds of that are only 1 or 2%".........................had the op on 17th December and consultant came around afterwards and said again, not life threatening but again stated the odds of it not being cancer.....anyway, upshot was that after Xmas I found that I was one of the lucky 1 or 2%.......I was stunned and extremely relieved to say the least. I have thought about writing to the club to congratulate them for putting health posters before advertising profit in the Gents Loos, and will end this by saying to all the men/Jacks out there..........For fecks sake don't ignore your body, don't be shy about it, being scared to find out, or shy about asking, will kill you, and take note of those posters on the toilet walls...............they just might save your life!!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2014 23:51]

This post should be displayed in the toilets also. Poster of the month darran?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Prostate Cancer on 10:19 - Feb 12 with 847 viewsQuakerJack

Haven't spoken to anyone on here about this before, but i've been a bit quiet of late on the site (as Darran pointed out when I made a posting he was critical of recently). Anyway, it wasn't prostate Cancer but Bladder Cancer, and i'm sure you've all seen the posters in the khazi at the Liberty regarding even a single incident of blood in your urine being a possibility of either bladder or liver Cancer. Some months ago I woke middle of the night and went to watch the tele downstairs. After a while I popped to the downstairs loo for a pee and instead of urine out popped some pure blood.............having seen the aforementioned posters I phoned my doc next morning (Monday).....in fairness, he had me up the surgery straight away and ran blood and urine tests, I also had the proverbial finger up my arris just in case......all negative. Next he sent me for a Endoscopy up the old Oofy-doofy (ok, dick - ouch!), after which a very young doc (to me anyway) sat me down and told me I had a growth in the bladder, I was stunned but had at least been seen promptly...............I was told that it wasn't immediately life threatening but would have to be removed and my cancer nurse said "you never know, it might not even be cancerous, though the odds of that are only 1 or 2%".........................had the op on 17th December and consultant came around afterwards and said again, not life threatening but again stated the odds of it not being cancer.....anyway, upshot was that after Xmas I found that I was one of the lucky 1 or 2%.......I was stunned and extremely relieved to say the least. I have thought about writing to the club to congratulate them for putting health posters before advertising profit in the Gents Loos, and will end this by saying to all the men/Jacks out there..........For fecks sake don't ignore your body, don't be shy about it, being scared to find out, or shy about asking, will kill you, and take note of those posters on the toilet walls...............they just might save your life!!

agree with Portis...

and I also second bluenile's commendment of the club... hats off!!

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Prostate Cancer on 10:22 - Feb 12 with 845 viewsperchrockjack

Bluenile..
That is some post and very very brave to put out..
BEST WISHES MATE

Richie

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Prostate Cancer on 11:43 - Feb 12 with 836 viewsbluenile

Cheers Richie, but nothing brave about it, I was one of the lucky ones. Guess we all get to a certain age and become aware of our mortality, but have to say I look on life a little differently since all this, enjoy every bluddy moment (especially beating Cardiff 3 - 0!).
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 11:44]

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Prostate Cancer on 11:59 - Feb 12 with 828 viewsDarran

Prostate Cancer on 11:43 - Feb 12 by bluenile

Cheers Richie, but nothing brave about it, I was one of the lucky ones. Guess we all get to a certain age and become aware of our mortality, but have to say I look on life a little differently since all this, enjoy every bluddy moment (especially beating Cardiff 3 - 0!).
[Post edited 12 Feb 2014 11:44]

Hope you're ok Rog?

What was I critical of?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Prostate Cancer on 12:02 - Feb 12 with 826 viewsOldjack

Top post ,i had the same type of scare 9 months back ,all turned out fine in the end

keep on checking your nuts lads it's for the best

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Prostate Cancer on 14:19 - Feb 12 with 805 viewsperchrockjack

even better get a friend to check them for you. No seriously but you have to have really good ones.
Your partner could tell you if they were out of shape like

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Prostate Cancer on 15:01 - Feb 12 with 798 viewsoldcob

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer 9 years ago. I had no symptoms, it was picked up on general blood test. 32 daily treatments as an outpatient in Singleton zapped it. Now I just have annual blood test at the surgery. As long as its diagnosed early its easily treated with an extremely high success rate. So just pop in to your GP for PSA. Even if its positive its only 30 odd days of radio therapy. Each treatment only lasts 30-40 sec. Earlier the better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024