Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are you at risk or are you confident? 19:47 - Feb 14 with 6016 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

West Brom Fulham and ourselves are all at serious risk.
Then you have Hull,Norwich,Sunderland,Palace and Stoke who are still at risk.
Along with Yourselves and West Ham,it won't be long before some teams are expected to step to safety.

West Ham seemed to have turned the curve and Sunderland look decent at times.
Who do you think will drop?

Whilst I expect 98% of you to say Cardiff due to the rivalry alone,But try to base your decision on footballing logic.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 01:38 - Feb 15 with 1301 viewsCaptain

I still think someone will get caught out on GD given it's so close down there, probably Norwich looking at it right now. Cardiff and Fulham to join them. Would like to see us finish tenth, can't see us catching up with Newcastle and Southampton.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 08:16 - Feb 15 with 1232 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 22:05 - Feb 14 by Chippy69

Your not a football club,your a fuc ki ng shambles masceradeing as one.
you reap what you sow,so please go without making a fuss because no c u nt will miss you
BYE

Few things,
Why do you feel the need to swear?
Or post gaps between the swear words?
Are unable to discuss a topic without resorting to childlike profanities?
And why did you refer to others and yourself as C****?

Had I been on a wind up or fishing for bites and looking for petty squabbles I would've posted my OP on Anus forum.
But I wasn't and your the only one who feels the need to lower the tone.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 08:32 - Feb 15 with 1214 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 01:35 - Feb 15 by Brynmill_Jack

Alright Frankie.
FWIW (and this isn't just because you're a Cardiff fan) I have to be honest and say that there's nowhere near enough quality in your squad to stay up and Ole is a complete freshman in the PL and his naivety is showing.
When I watched Villa attack you at will the other night your boys look cruelly exposed . At least with us we've been here for 3 seasons and every year the squad has improved, with us being able to attract the likes of Bony and Michu . We have the experience and following a very poor run we seemed to have turned a corner.
As for the other two Sunderland may just come a cropper, with Fulham being the other as I expect WBA to manage to get out of this malaise they're in.

Kind of hard to disagree to the majority of that.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 09:10 - Feb 15 with 1190 viewsDr_Winston

We are at risk. Every side in the bottom half is. All it'll take is for someone to somehow work out how to injure Wilf alongside a relapse for Michu and our winnable games suddently become a lot harder.

We should have far too much quality to go down though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 09:21 - Feb 15 with 1176 viewsblackswan

home form crucial for both clubs playing teams in the mix if you cant win dont lose. i think 37 points will be enough this season with things being decided on the last day i believe we will be safe with a couple of games to go and who knows you may need a favor last day with us at sunderland
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 09:23 - Feb 15 with 1175 viewsSwanfan1

Oh Swansea are not at risk at all to get relegated team is good enough to stay up and predict a finish within 10-12-13 have not changed that opinion despite ML sacking still good squad
and I also think Cardiff City will go down, and thats not due to rivalry
but to inexperienced manager buying norwegian players

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 09:32 - Feb 15 with 1157 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

The Fact that OGS purchased three Norwegians (planned for the future) tells a lot.
I firmly believe OGS took the job on the basis that we would be a Championship side next term.

That being said, as Palace,Sunderland and West Ham have shown recently that if you can string a few results together you can catapult your side out of the bottom three.

Football is a funny old game after all.
Are you at risk or are you confident? on 10:31 - Feb 15 with 1104 viewsChippy69

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 08:16 - Feb 15 by FrankyBurrowsTash

Few things,
Why do you feel the need to swear?
Or post gaps between the swear words?
Are unable to discuss a topic without resorting to childlike profanities?
And why did you refer to others and yourself as C****?

Had I been on a wind up or fishing for bites and looking for petty squabbles I would've posted my OP on Anus forum.
But I wasn't and your the only one who feels the need to lower the tone.

I'ts my fingers,they suffer from tourretts

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Login to get fewer ads

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 10:44 - Feb 15 with 1089 viewsmonmouth

Are you at risk or are you confident? on 09:32 - Feb 15 by FrankyBurrowsTash

The Fact that OGS purchased three Norwegians (planned for the future) tells a lot.
I firmly believe OGS took the job on the basis that we would be a Championship side next term.

That being said, as Palace,Sunderland and West Ham have shown recently that if you can string a few results together you can catapult your side out of the bottom three.

Football is a funny old game after all.

Absolutely. Wiggy were deadandburied for three seasons in a row and then started winning against ManU Arsenal etc etc. The win/lose margins at this level are so fine. You can be battered (well you know all about this more than any fans) and still win through a deflection off someone's arris.

Assuming luck neutral though, your team andmanagement looks very poor. I think you'll be looking to other teams imploding and three of them getting less than about 34 points to keep you afloat.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024