Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
International Space Station 14:35 - Feb 16 with 2467 viewsJackfath

It's a clear sky later. Look up into the sky from the West at 6.32pm tonight and marvel at the ISS passing over Swansea. It'll be visible at 88 degrees for three minutes. It'll disappear in the East.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

International Space Station on 16:39 - Feb 16 with 2378 viewsCooperman

Thank you. My kids will be amazed at that. Let's hope it stays clear.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

International Space Station on 17:07 - Feb 16 with 2360 viewsWindy_Miller

It's wheels will be missing by the time it clears Penlan Airspace

Poll: After last seasons, which team would you like to beat the most next season?

International Space Station on 18:34 - Feb 16 with 2301 viewsmawdlamjack

too many low clouds, didn't see a thing

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

International Space Station on 18:35 - Feb 16 with 2296 viewsJackfath

Apologies.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

International Space Station on 18:38 - Feb 16 with 2288 viewsmawdlamjack

no need to apologise looking at the clouds was better than watching the ice dancing
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 18:39]

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

International Space Station on 18:40 - Feb 16 with 2276 viewsLord_Bony

Just seen it.

For anyone who missed it will be back around at 8.08 pm
Regular sightings twice a day
[Post edited 16 Feb 2014 18:41]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

International Space Station on 18:43 - Feb 16 with 2255 viewsJackfath

If any of you are interested (I find it amazing to see it zooming overhead at 17,000 mph) then sign up at this address and they'll send you a text message with exact times as to when you can spot it.

http://spotthestation.nasa.gov/

International Space Station on 18:43 - Feb 16 with 2255 viewsCooperman

Cheers Doc. Excellent view in Llanelli. Kids googled it before hand so knew what they were looking at.

Login to get fewer ads

International Space Station on 18:47 - Feb 16 with 2241 viewsJackfath

International Space Station on 18:43 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

Cheers Doc. Excellent view in Llanelli. Kids googled it before hand so knew what they were looking at.

That's great. I am glad they enjoyed it. Hope they talk about it in school and tell their mates. It's a wonderful thing which many have little or no interest in.

International Space Station on 19:05 - Feb 16 with 2221 viewsCooperman

International Space Station on 18:47 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

That's great. I am glad they enjoyed it. Hope they talk about it in school and tell their mates. It's a wonderful thing which many have little or no interest in.

Absolutely. The youngest one (6) said she would tell her friends about it tomorrow. And they both learnt something about space travel.

International Space Station on 19:09 - Feb 16 with 2213 viewsfishman

International Space Station on 18:47 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

Yep ,just saw passing above Caswell ,saw it a couple of years ago ,but then it was just above the horizon,nearly missed it tonight as we were [wrongly] looking in the wrong place,i know its "only" a bright light ,but when you strip it back and think maybe someones having their tea in there ,or even posting on PLANET SWANS [see what i did there ]
International Space Station on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 2198 viewsJackfath

International Space Station on 19:05 - Feb 16 by Cooperman

Absolutely. The youngest one (6) said she would tell her friends about it tomorrow. And they both learnt something about space travel.

This has made my day.

Thank you.

International Space Station on 19:37 - Feb 16 with 2174 viewsCooperman

International Space Station on 19:16 - Feb 16 by Jackfath

This has made my day.

Thank you.

I can still hear her asking her mother questions about it in the other room.

International Space Station on 11:58 - Apr 12 with 1988 viewsJackfath

There will be a very good sighting tonight if it's clear. West to East, from 9.48pm 87 degrees (so virtually straight up) and will be visible for 5 minutes.

International Space Station on 13:23 - Apr 12 with 1929 viewsLord_Bony

anyone seen that film gravity with sandra bollocks and that and she crashed into the intentional space station and that and it got smashed up and she came back to earth and that and then she crashed in the sea and get eaten to death by shark?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

International Space Station on 17:35 - Dec 24 with 1619 viewsLeonisGod

International Space Station on 13:23 - Apr 12 by Lord_Bony

anyone seen that film gravity with sandra bollocks and that and she crashed into the intentional space station and that and it got smashed up and she came back to earth and that and then she crashed in the sea and get eaten to death by shark?

No. What happens?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024