Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. 00:40 - Feb 17 with 10012 views_Kieran

Was out of contract.

Wasn't his biggest fan by any means but he knows the system, good first touch and even scores, rarely.

Better than Alvaro, Itay and better than David NGog too.

Thoughts?

That's Luke Mooreeeeeeeeeeeee, Swansea's goal machine. Swagtastic!

GOLAZO!
[Post edited 17 Feb 2014 0:43]

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 23:13 - Feb 17 with 1644 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 22:17 - Feb 17 by GTCJack

I'm just not really seeing the logic in adding to our already poor backup strikers with another who never really hit the heights here.

See the point, but N'Gog arguably has a better strike rate in the Championship this season than Moore had. Didn't he get four in his last four before coming to us?

I don't want him to play up top I thought he was useless as a striker (Like Dobbie, who I loved) I'm talking as a #10, I would honestly rather him play in that position than De Guzman.

Like I said, I was just talking cheap, available options. IMO he's a better footballer than Alvaro, Itay & NGog.

He's got a good first touch, and a decent football IQ, his ball into Michu at the Emirates was excellent, how often has JDG played a ball like that? (Outside of a set piece, which are usually dreadful anyway)

JDG creates next to f*ck all I hope we won't see much of him in the remaining games although having said that he was MUCH better in his run out at Stoke and even today, maybe the jab from Craig woke up him? Believe in GM!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 23:16 - Feb 17 with 1640 viewsRancid

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 23:13 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

I don't want him to play up top I thought he was useless as a striker (Like Dobbie, who I loved) I'm talking as a #10, I would honestly rather him play in that position than De Guzman.

Like I said, I was just talking cheap, available options. IMO he's a better footballer than Alvaro, Itay & NGog.

He's got a good first touch, and a decent football IQ, his ball into Michu at the Emirates was excellent, how often has JDG played a ball like that? (Outside of a set piece, which are usually dreadful anyway)

JDG creates next to f*ck all I hope we won't see much of him in the remaining games although having said that he was MUCH better in his run out at Stoke and even today, maybe the jab from Craig woke up him? Believe in GM!

You don't half talk some sense on here sometimes, Kieran.
A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 15:54 - Feb 18 with 1599 views_Kieran

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 23:16 - Feb 17 by Rancid

You don't half talk some sense on here sometimes, Kieran.

I don't know if you're taking the p!ss or not mate but that's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me on this forum.

<3

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 17:25 - Feb 18 with 1584 viewsRancid

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 15:54 - Feb 18 by _Kieran

I don't know if you're taking the p!ss or not mate but that's one of the nicest things anyone has said to me on this forum.

<3

I was being deadly serious You're a loose cannon at times but i do enjoy reading your passionate posts.Crack on pal!!!
A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 17:32 - Feb 18 with 1573 viewsBrynmill_Jack

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 23:13 - Feb 17 by _Kieran

Yes agreed Keiran, Moore to those who appreciate football was an wxtremely talented player. We never really used him properly or played to his strengths which gave some on here and at the ground to criticise him mercilessly. As Mike and the Mechanics once said "you never know what you've got til it's gone".

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 22:01 - Feb 18 with 1553 viewsBloodyhills

A forward we could had signed, on the cheap. on 06:56 - Feb 17 by ymaohyd

Ah, I did wonder. Didn't want to ask if it was you in case it was someone famous who I should have known. My appologies for being insensitive.

You seem to lurch from being a very sensible poster with some very well written posts to some bizzare offerings, that would suggest there may be drug/alcohol issues involved? If so I'm a trained counsellor and would willingly give up my time for free for a fellow Swans fan.

Mine..can't tell you!

All the best

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024