Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. 16:20 - Feb 22 with 23660 views_Kieran

LISTEN OR WE RIOT!

When, did the book get released?

Poor team selections? Bad signings? Players not fit? Rumours of discontent within the dressing room?

OLE is the man!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:24 - Feb 22 with 2058 views_Kieran

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RIOT?

Was that it?

Bet the fat lad with the tash was 'ScoobyDoo'. Rip it down!

Reppin' Cwmbwrla, #SwanseaNation, south Wales. Trundleista. Lowri. ♥ - Cariad gyda fy holl galon, y dywysoges Llanelli. Almost as much as I love the Swans. It's G to the Monk. You ain't ready for this kinda technology - N Dizz. #TMT #TheMonkTeam. “I watched the West Ham game last weekend and, I can’t make stuff up, it wasn’t great at all, was it? I’ve spoken individually to all the players and I’ve told them all what I expect from them." “We’re all in this together and I want everyone to know that we’ve given our all. That’s all I can ask for.”

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:26 - Feb 22 with 2053 viewstylagarwjack

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:19 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

http://www.cardiffcityforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136852

AA knows the score.

Quite ironic that AA uses the word clueless to describe others. I only read the headline to the thread, and in this instance, he may have made some good points (don't know) but in general, my 3 year old niece knows more about football than him or his mate ankles.
Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:26 - Feb 22 with 2053 viewsJackfath

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:24 - Feb 22 by _Kieran

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO RIOT?

Was that it?

Bet the fat lad with the tash was 'ScoobyDoo'. Rip it down!

Grown men.

What a highly embarrassing video for all concerned.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:27 - Feb 22 with 2051 viewsreddythered

Hate to break it to you, I do have things to get on with.

Odemwingie was a signing I was against, and stated that. He was woeful for us. Disinterested, greedy and not a team player. We got money and Jones for him.

As for Zaha, he was taking off due to not being very good. Previous game, rather than playing at pace, tried to showboat every time. Numerous stepovers to look good on highlights rather than play for the team. Today he was again poor. gave the ball away, slowed things down.

Daehli has looked a far, far better player than Zaha has. Good balance, decent vision and decision making. Best bit for me is that for a young kid, he doesn't hide - wants to get on the ball and contribute. I'd rather Daehli than Zaha every day.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:42 - Feb 22 with 2022 viewstylagarwjack

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:27 - Feb 22 by reddythered

Hate to break it to you, I do have things to get on with.

Odemwingie was a signing I was against, and stated that. He was woeful for us. Disinterested, greedy and not a team player. We got money and Jones for him.

As for Zaha, he was taking off due to not being very good. Previous game, rather than playing at pace, tried to showboat every time. Numerous stepovers to look good on highlights rather than play for the team. Today he was again poor. gave the ball away, slowed things down.

Daehli has looked a far, far better player than Zaha has. Good balance, decent vision and decision making. Best bit for me is that for a young kid, he doesn't hide - wants to get on the ball and contribute. I'd rather Daehli than Zaha every day.

Do you acknowledge that Tan, through getting rid of Mackay, has seriously undermined your chances of staying up?

Ok it's far from a lost cause points wise and OGS may keep you up and MM Could have taken you down but you have to admit, changing managers looks a poor decision as things stand?
Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:50 - Feb 22 with 2007 viewsreddythered

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 20:42 - Feb 22 by tylagarwjack

Do you acknowledge that Tan, through getting rid of Mackay, has seriously undermined your chances of staying up?

Ok it's far from a lost cause points wise and OGS may keep you up and MM Could have taken you down but you have to admit, changing managers looks a poor decision as things stand?

Depends upon the perspective tbh. It's all about the context.

Last season, we started off brightly at home - passing the ball around, blowing teams away. As time went on, and teams worked things out, we got more and more defensive. End of the season, finished with 1 win in 10 yet still won the title.

That pattern continued this season, and whilst defending like crazy is expected against the top teams, Mackay was setting the team out the same way against the "lesser" teams.

Factor in the spending in summer, the questions are thus has Mackay maximised how far he could take us ( imo, yes ); would he keep us in the Prem ( imo, no ); is he a Prem manager (imo, no, not at this point ).

We plateaued under Mackay, there was a clear decline with no sign the decline would improve. In that case, it's either stick with Mackay or change things around in the hope it improves.

If it's a case of considering staying up this season alone, people can view it either way. If it took relegation and several transfer windows to enable Ole to get the squad composition, tactics etc as he wants, then longer term that's a different question.

IMO, Mackay had to go; poor decision to some or not, he had to go.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 21:13 - Feb 22 with 1973 viewsTNT

Pick another colour Tan. The next one can't be unlucky too... can it?

Cardiff fans think they missed out by not getting Pulis. Hey, even Pulis is too cavalier for you!

Cardiff like to try to emulate what we do, but appointing a Scandanavian as manager is sooooooo yesterday.

Gary Monk's Black & White Army!

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 21:20 - Feb 22 with 1966 viewsmax936

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 17:51 - Feb 22 by reddythered

Ole is not clueless... problem is the squad inherited wasn't set up that way. It'll take two transfer windows and a fair number of games to transition.

Not to say Ole hasn't made mistakes - Zaha is an utter joke - but Hull bought better and wiser in summer.

happy days Ole could have 10 transfer windows and he still wouldn't be able to pick a bogey out of his arse, you've been a fuking joke since he joined, happy days.

And to think I always thought you had a bit of sense, fuk my eyes. {lol]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 21:36 - Feb 22 with 1935 viewsreddythered

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 21:20 - Feb 22 by max936

happy days Ole could have 10 transfer windows and he still wouldn't be able to pick a bogey out of his arse, you've been a fuking joke since he joined, happy days.

And to think I always thought you had a bit of sense, fuk my eyes. {lol]

How many transfer windows did Mackay have?

How many has Ole had? How much has he spent relative to Mackay?

Don't sack Mackay, Alky Mackay. on 21:39 - Feb 22 with 1925 viewsTNT

OGS was on Football Focus today and when asked about being in the bottom three, he said, 'Who wants to be mid-table anyway?'

When appointed he announced that his target was to finish above Swansea. Well he may well need to finish mid-table or better to do that!

He'll get pelters for that.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 0:03]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024