Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If you're all going to Naples... 20:34 - Feb 23 with 14454 viewsBillyChong

All going to Naples, all going to Naples clap your hands
[Post edited 24 Feb 2014 21:55]
If you're all going to Naples... on 11:45 - Feb 24 with 2656 viewsscottishjack

If you're all going to Naples... on 11:41 - Feb 24 by Pegojack

Staying in Holiday Inn Express San Giovanni so planning to get metro up to north side of city on Thursday morning, take in the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain, then find somewhere good for lunch and a few beers prior to jumping on the OntheBall bus. Any suggestions welcomed.

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187791-d1160436-Reviews-The_Albe

Run by a Scottish nice couple, just down the road from the Trevi fountain.
If you're all going to Naples... on 11:48 - Feb 24 with 2649 viewsmikecranleigh

If you're all going to Naples... on 20:59 - Feb 23 by thevetch

ill be there going tomorrow back saturday,cmon the swans

Me too are you staying in Naples?
If you're all going to Naples... on 11:52 - Feb 24 with 2638 viewsPegojack

If you're all going to Naples... on 11:45 - Feb 24 by scottishjack

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Restaurant_Review-g187791-d1160436-Reviews-The_Albe

Run by a Scottish nice couple, just down the road from the Trevi fountain.

Cheers Scottishjack, I've saved details in my phone, the Albert is in pole position for lunch and booze venue Thursday.
If you're all going to Naples... on 12:04 - Feb 24 with 2619 viewskarnataka

If you're all going to Naples... on 08:48 - Feb 24 by Pegojack

Three of us out Wednesday from Manchester, back Friday, staying in Rome. Trevi fountain meet up before the bus on Thursday anyone?

Mike, Phil & I flying Bristol Rome Wednesday, hiring a car and driving to Sorrento. Will be getting the OTB bus from Sorrento to the stadium. Email me your seat number and I'll come and say hello. BTW, who are the other 2 you're travelling with? We're going back Rome>Bristol on Friday.
If you're all going to Naples... on 12:39 - Feb 24 with 2588 viewssisao

If you're all going to Naples... on 12:04 - Feb 24 by karnataka

Mike, Phil & I flying Bristol Rome Wednesday, hiring a car and driving to Sorrento. Will be getting the OTB bus from Sorrento to the stadium. Email me your seat number and I'll come and say hello. BTW, who are the other 2 you're travelling with? We're going back Rome>Bristol on Friday.

Seat number? Sure! Unless you are in the VIP stand or the two numbered stands....there are no seat numbers at the San Paolo! We barely have seats! :D
If you're all going to Naples... on 12:51 - Feb 24 with 2574 viewsPegojack

If you're all going to Naples... on 12:04 - Feb 24 by karnataka

Hi Dave, looks like seat numbers are not on the cards, I'll text you before kick off if we haven't run into each other. Going with Len Margetson and his son.
If you're all going to Naples... on 13:27 - Feb 24 with 2534 viewskarnataka

If you're all going to Naples... on 12:39 - Feb 24 by sisao

Seat number? Sure! Unless you are in the VIP stand or the two numbered stands....there are no seat numbers at the San Paolo! We barely have seats! :D

So what does FILA 22 POSTO 7 mean then?

My dictionary translates that as Row 22, Seat 7. Seems pretty straightforward to me.
If you're all going to Naples... on 14:11 - Feb 24 with 2494 viewsmikecranleigh

If you're all going to Naples... on 23:52 - Feb 23 by Andy1300

Are any of you guys on the 7:55 flight from Gatwick?

I'm on 1420 tomorrow from Gatwick to Naples
Login to get fewer ads

If you're all going to Naples... on 17:58 - Feb 24 with 2425 viewssisao

If you're all going to Naples... on 13:27 - Feb 24 by karnataka

So what does FILA 22 POSTO 7 mean then?

My dictionary translates that as Row 22, Seat 7. Seems pretty straightforward to me.

It means the ticketing system must use seats numbers to generate tickets. Practically, you seat where you want as you'll hardly read rows and number in that s**thole. Assuming I have never been in the guests sector. Also I have a member card with a seat number on it... Which is just to make it look better.
If you're all going to Naples... on 18:03 - Feb 24 with 2418 viewsmarchamjack

If you're all going to Naples... on 17:58 - Feb 24 by sisao

It means the ticketing system must use seats numbers to generate tickets. Practically, you seat where you want as you'll hardly read rows and number in that s**thole. Assuming I have never been in the guests sector. Also I have a member card with a seat number on it... Which is just to make it look better.

So you buy a season ticket, but that does not guarantee a particular seat, only entrance to a particular area and then sit wherever?

Staying at Grand Parkers Hotel overlooking the bay. How far to walk down to the port area from there and anything of local interest bars/pubs wise local to it that you know of?

Grazie mille in advance

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

If you're all going to Naples... on 18:23 - Feb 24 with 2393 viewsymaohyd

Have a brilliant time all, stay safe.

Gutted that I haven't been to any of the Europa away games, just can't afford it. If I'd had a choice though of the away games that we've played I think I'm most disappointed that I missed out on Malmo. In the summer, the novelty etc.

That said those going may witness a win thought would rank surely in the top 5 wins of all time.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

(No subject) (n/t) on 18:31 - Feb 24 with 2385 viewssisao

If you're all going to Naples... on 18:03 - Feb 24 by marchamjack

So you buy a season ticket, but that does not guarantee a particular seat, only entrance to a particular area and then sit wherever?

Staying at Grand Parkers Hotel overlooking the bay. How far to walk down to the port area from there and anything of local interest bars/pubs wise local to it that you know of?

Grazie mille in advance

If you're all going to Naples... on 19:07 - Feb 24 with 2350 viewsTrundle10

If you're all going to Naples... on 08:48 - Feb 24 by Pegojack

Three of us out Wednesday from Manchester, back Friday, staying in Rome. Trevi fountain meet up before the bus on Thursday anyone?

Up for that.
If you're all going to Naples... on 19:10 - Feb 24 with 2341 viewsmj88

If you're all going to Naples... on 18:03 - Feb 24 by marchamjack

Grazie mille in advance

Wow, a great hotel :D

This is a very panoramic area, but not so close to the port.
By feet, you should be 15 minutes to reach the Lungomare (Via Partenope), the waterfront, with many good places to go, for example Penny Black Pub - probably the best Irish Pub in Naples - or Fresco and Sorbillo Lievito a Mare as pizzerias.
You are closer to the San Pasquale area (the so called "Baretti", along Via San Pasquale), a fashionable district, full of cocktail bars and places to eat. Near San Pasquale there's a street named "Via Bausan", full of ethnic restaurants, Mexican, French, Brazilian, Greek food and on and on.

You can search on google map the streets I mentioned to you, they're all quite close to your hotel.
Moving by feet is good to go, but maybe arduous to come back, because your hotel is on a higher level, being Napoli a city full of dis-levels.
I suggest you to visit the historical center and eat in the best pizzerias of the city, which are in this area.
If you're all going to Naples... on 21:01 - Feb 24 with 2289 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Flying from Gatwick Tuesday 14:20. Back on Monday staying in Sorento.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

If you're all going to Naples... on 21:15 - Feb 24 with 2206 viewsDull1Thomas

If you're all going to Naples... on 18:23 - Feb 24 by ymaohyd

Have a brilliant time all, stay safe.

Gutted that I haven't been to any of the Europa away games, just can't afford it. If I'd had a choice though of the away games that we've played I think I'm most disappointed that I missed out on Malmo. In the summer, the novelty etc.

That said those going may witness a win thought would rank surely in the top 5 wins of all time.

Great if you afford it but maybe even better with a tin in front of a tv with loads of replays when Bony scores

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

If you're all going to Naples... on 21:16 - Feb 24 with 2203 viewsCasual_Jack

Where's everyone going to in Naples for a beer best place to drink eat etc???

Swansea City Casual.....VYC

If you're all going to Naples... on 21:56 - Feb 24 with 2148 viewsblackjackwood

If you're all going to Naples... on 22:10 - Feb 23 by latchford

Wednesday to Friday. Piazza bellini!!

Piazza Bellini too !! - Wednesday to Saturday Four of us , me the wife and two mates. . . . 0910 departure Stansted to Rome , hired a car to get to Naples..
If you're all going to Naples... on 08:01 - Feb 25 with 2059 viewsihatechopra

If you're all going to Naples... on 14:11 - Feb 24 by mikecranleigh

I'm on 1420 tomorrow from Gatwick to Naples

me too ! cant wait...... where we all gonna have a beer near the port in naples on thursday ?

Poll: Would you be happy if Garry monk is our next permanent manager ?

If you're all going to Naples... on 08:10 - Feb 25 with 2055 viewsjackal

Wed to Saturday. Stansted to Rome, staying in Naples. Slightly nervous, but buzzing.
If you're all going to Naples... on 11:46 - Feb 25 with 1979 viewsmarchamjack

Have arrived in Naples. Sun shining, lovely day, just off to have a beer on rooftop hotel bar overlooking Bay of Naples...life is hard

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

If you're all going to Naples... on 12:12 - Feb 25 with 1961 viewsTom1912

Flying in to Naples for 4pm.

Cutting it a bit fine for the buses leaving at 5pm I know. Going to quickly grab a taxi and drop bags off on route at the hotel. Google maps times suggest that's doable.

Slightly concerned if that doesn't work as the advice seems to suggest every other means of getting to the stadium should be avoided....
If you're all going to Naples... on 12:32 - Feb 25 with 1932 viewssisao

If you're all going to Naples... on 12:12 - Feb 25 by Tom1912

Flying in to Naples for 4pm.

Cutting it a bit fine for the buses leaving at 5pm I know. Going to quickly grab a taxi and drop bags off on route at the hotel. Google maps times suggest that's doable.

Slightly concerned if that doesn't work as the advice seems to suggest every other means of getting to the stadium should be avoided....

Avoid reaching the stadium on your own...if there's an organised appointment you stick to that.
If you're all going to Naples... on 12:37 - Feb 25 with 1924 views99bllewellyn

If you're all going to Naples... on 12:32 - Feb 25 by sisao

Avoid reaching the stadium on your own...if there's an organised appointment you stick to that.

Walking to the ground with a mate and stopping off at a few bars on the way.

Going to wear a Napoli scarf!
If you're all going to Naples... on 12:46 - Feb 25 with 1905 viewssisao

If you're all going to Naples... on 12:37 - Feb 25 by 99bllewellyn

Walking to the ground with a mate and stopping off at a few bars on the way.

Going to wear a Napoli scarf!

nice one rolf!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024