Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread 00:40 - Feb 27 with 43479 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 27 Feb 2014 12:16]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 06:38 - Feb 28 with 2246 viewsmarchamjack

Very pleasant bus trip from the port. Excellent Italian organisation. State of the art stadium. Lovely welcome from the locals.

FCk me!

Proud of the Swans. Proper proper club.

Relegation...not a fckn chance.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 07:16 - Feb 28 with 2204 viewsAndy1300

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 06:38 - Feb 28 by marchamjack

Very pleasant bus trip from the port. Excellent Italian organisation. State of the art stadium. Lovely welcome from the locals.

FCk me!

Proud of the Swans. Proper proper club.

Relegation...not a fckn chance.

The busses from the port were 20 minutes late ffs, and you call that excellent!

The bus from sorrento was well organised though, thanks Jim and Mark

Number 1 team in Wales

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 07:33 - Feb 28 with 2164 viewsmarchamjack

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 07:16 - Feb 28 by Andy1300

The busses from the port were 20 minutes late ffs, and you call that excellent!

The bus from sorrento was well organised though, thanks Jim and Mark

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:16 - Feb 28 with 2105 viewsWarwickHunt

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 02:44 - Feb 28 by Drizzy

I'm an adult, Newp.

You'll have to explain that one to me...
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:18 - Feb 28 with 2098 viewsDarran

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 05:50 - Feb 28 by Dr_Winston

Doesn't make him wrong.

Sitting back from 20/25 minutes out is straight out of the Rodgers playbook. We'd have been better off trying to stay on the front foot instead of trying to hold onto anything.

It's his first misstep as manager and hopefully one he'll learn from.

Of course it makes him wrong when he's having a go at a team selection before knowing the reason for it,f*ck me even Newp is talking more sense than the two of you.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:30 - Feb 28 with 2073 viewsWarwickHunt

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:18 - Feb 28 by Darran

Of course it makes him wrong when he's having a go at a team selection before knowing the reason for it,f*ck me even Newp is talking more sense than the two of you.

You're being silly now...

BTW - since when has any manager been afforded the luxury of an explanation before someone can criticise his team selection?

I'll wait...
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:47 - Feb 28 with 2049 viewsDarran

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:30 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

You're being silly now...

BTW - since when has any manager been afforded the luxury of an explanation before someone can criticise his team selection?

I'll wait...

Well you can't criticise a team selection without knowing the reason behind it mun though if he picked Tiendully before Rangel for tactical reasons he should be sacked now.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 09:11 - Feb 28 with 2018 viewsAndy1300

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 07:33 - Feb 28 by marchamjack

Sorry, missed the fu ck me bit at the bottom

Number 1 team in Wales

Login to get fewer ads

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 09:11 - Feb 28 with 2018 viewsWarwickHunt

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:47 - Feb 28 by Darran

Well you can't criticise a team selection without knowing the reason behind it mun though if he picked Tiendully before Rangel for tactical reasons he should be sacked now.

C'mon Dar - everyone criticised Laudrup's teams as soon as they were announced.
All supporters of all clubs do it - have you really not noticed?

Do you think people would have been as sanguine and rushed to his defence if Laudrup had put that team out last night?

Some consistency on here would be nice.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2014 9:23]
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 09:23 - Feb 28 with 1989 viewsjohnlangy

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:47 - Feb 28 by Darran

Well perhaps the 'tactical' reason Darran was that AR needed resting ready for Sunday. Or maybe he had a knock against Liverpool. That's the point. You don't know.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 09:33 - Feb 28 with 1970 viewsJack_y_Jwc

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 01:20 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

OK - we didn't sit back, it was "blatantly obvious" that Rangel was injured (fancy a wager that he'll start on Sunday?), we had really really bad luck (yet again) and Emnes is the new Messi...

A game we had in the bag on the hour (Everton, despite our best efforts to throw it, was also eminently winnable if we'd used the bench properly for the last 30) but blew it.

Still, at least now we can concentrate on the league.

We've obviously been a lot sharper and quicker lately but I'm not jumping on the Monk Messiah bandwagon just yet. Some poor decisions tonight, however you slice it.

I too felt that Everton were there for the taking had we utilised the bench e.g. brought Bony on instead of Lita. I got over that defeat very quickly mainly because we'll be back in the FA Cup next season.

Last night is another example of making the wrong decision at a crucial time, but hindsight is a wonderful thing. The defeat is compounded by the fact that we won't be back in Europe again for the foreseeable future and we could have been booking flights to Portugal this morning.

On the flip side, Monk has transformed this squad in the short time he's been in charge and it's very exciting, making big decisions at the right time is something that he'll learn soon enough I'm sure. A good performance and 3 pts on Sunday and Monk will be a little closer to securing the job full time, based on what I've seen so far I wouldn't blame the board for giving it to him.
[Post edited 28 Feb 2014 9:43]

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 09:39 - Feb 28 with 1963 viewsDarran

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 09:23 - Feb 28 by johnlangy

Well perhaps the 'tactical' reason Darran was that AR needed resting ready for Sunday. Or maybe he had a knock against Liverpool. That's the point. You don't know.

I give up here, really I honestly do.

F*cking Christ on a gambo.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 28 with 1862 viewsexiledclaseboy

So Dr Winston "Still forging myself a niche as the 'Intelligent Critic' O Boogie and Warwick are on the same page. We must all else be wrong then, there can be no other explanation.

Poll: Tory leader

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 19:14 - Feb 28 with 1772 viewsA_Fans_Dad

For at least 70 minutes the Swans looked like the £100m side and Naples looked like nothing special.
Well done lads.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 21:38 - Feb 28 with 1711 viewsDrizzy

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

So Dr Winston "Still forging myself a niche as the 'Intelligent Critic' O Boogie and Warwick are on the same page. We must all else be wrong then, there can be no other explanation.

Warwick has form for being unable to admit when he's wrong, particularly when it comes to the spelling of certain curry dishes.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 21:44 - Feb 28 with 1715 viewsDr_Winston

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 15:20 - Feb 28 by exiledclaseboy

Saves me pages of explaining why you're wrong I suppose.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 21:56 - Feb 28 with 1692 viewsWarwickHunt

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 21:38 - Feb 28 by Drizzy

Warwick has form for being unable to admit when he's wrong, particularly when it comes to the spelling of certain curry dishes.

*yawn*

Like countless Indian restaurant owners in this country then presumably.

It's called translation, Newp - not spelling.

Move on, there's a good lad.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 03:58 - Mar 1 with 1615 viewsDrizzy

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 21:56 - Feb 28 by WarwickHunt

*yawn*

Like countless Indian restaurant owners in this country then presumably.

It's called translation, Newp - not spelling.

Move on, there's a good lad.

It's called spelling and ew spelled it wrong. You and countless other thick tw*ts.

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 08:37 - Mar 1 with 1580 viewsDarran

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 03:58 - Mar 1 by Drizzy

It's called spelling and ew spelled it wrong. You and countless other thick tw*ts.

How is your Nan anyway?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 10:03 - Mar 1 with 1558 viewsWarwickHunt

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 03:58 - Mar 1 by Drizzy

Better inform all the Indian restaurants in the county with massala in their name and on their menus then. While you're at it put them straight on the numerous different "spellings" of pilau, bhaji etc. as well...

Don't be a tw@t is it. I know you're a student, I didn't think you were still in primary school though.
La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:13 - Mar 1 with 1510 viewsDrizzy

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 10:03 - Mar 1 by WarwickHunt

Better inform all the Indian restaurants in the county with massala in their name and on their menus then. While you're at it put them straight on the numerous different "spellings" of pilau, bhaji etc. as well...

Don't be a tw@t is it. I know you're a student, I didn't think you were still in primary school though.

Won't be many in my county, mate.

Remind me, what language do those Hindu folk speak again?

La Gazzetta Napoli v Swansea Giornata discussione- The Official Match day Thread on 13:54 - Mar 1 with 1479 viewsPartenopeo

Hi guys,

I read about the treatment that your supporters got during this trip.

I can say that the whole organization is due to italian police, and that the delay is always a choose made in purpose.
Of course, as Italian, I'm shamed about that, and too many years since a lot of Italians are shamed about government and everything.

BTW, I apologize for all that.
In despite, i'm happy to know that many supporters met very kind and opened people who helped. It is a MUST in my beloved Napoli to make extreme human experience, both in good than in bad sides.

Have a nice football week end!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024