Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naples' organisational skills 08:10 - Feb 28 with 2254 viewsEdmundo

Were out of the dark ages!

I can't think why they asked us to be at the port for 4 and then not load the buses until 5.30, leaving us there for another 30 mins and then take us on the detour of the century!

The club needs to complain to Uefa, shambolic treatment! Apparently Arsenal were treated pretty much the same!

I for one would never come back here to watch us play! (Maybe in my next life we'll have our next chance in a European competition!)

[Post edited 28 Feb 2014 8:16]

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Naples' organisational skills on 09:24 - Feb 28 with 2084 viewsJesuswasaJack

I concur. Complete shambles. I was handed a leaflet at Naples airport saying we had to meet at the central station Piaza Garbaldi for the 'special shuttle service' at 4pm. When I got there there was nothing, none of the police even realised there was a game on. They were telling me to take the tube or bus against all other advice received. When I then took a punt on the maritime/port area my experience was exactly the same as edmundo's.

Long way to come to watch only 3/4 of a game! Never mind - cracking game. Boys did brilliantly.

Off to explore Naples now.
Naples' organisational skills on 09:38 - Feb 28 with 2031 viewsmikecranleigh

An apt song on Bus 1 was "That's why you lost the War"
Naples' organisational skills on 13:41 - Feb 28 with 1867 viewsEdmundo

Naples' organisational skills on 09:38 - Feb 28 by mikecranleigh

Very apt!

They couldn't organise a p*ss up in a brewery.

No food or drinks available inside the ground!

Though i have to say, some of the people here have been v helpfull and friendly.

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Naples' organisational skills on 14:12 - Feb 28 with 1819 viewssisao

Naples' organisational skills on 09:38 - Feb 28 by mikecranleigh

Actually Napoli was one of the very very few cities in Europe that kicked germans out without the support of the holy americans. The famous 4 days...still many citizens were horribly executed.
This spreaded ignorance about italians involvment in WW2 (mainly from brits i gotta say) is incredibly indigestible. Mussolini and Hitler had a criminal vision, however, that does not define Germans and Italians...specially considering the fact that Americans won (and only them) the war and planted military facilities all over europe. Hundred thousand of italians died cos of the war, searching for peace and freedom...if you have a brain you respect that...now...you got 3 meatballs smashed in your poshy and hugely civilsed mouth from my wonderful team...fighted 180 mins for nothing and now back to your quite fishermen village. See you in the next century ;-)

Note this applies to ignorant posters only who believe the english pattern should applied all over the world...we're latin man...we want the mess and the lack of organisation...happy this way...at the end WE ARE going to Porto.
Adios amigo!
[Post edited 28 Feb 2014 14:13]
Naples' organisational skills on 14:41 - Feb 28 with 1738 viewsdameedna

Naples is part of Italy and you are Italian.

English traits we may have

Take a look at yourself
Naples' organisational skills on 14:53 - Feb 28 with 1701 viewssisao

Naples' organisational skills on 14:41 - Feb 28 by dameedna

Naples is part of Italy and you are Italian.

English traits we may have

Take a look at yourself

So? Is that supposed to be a reply to something cos i didnt get it.
Yes of course i'm Italian on the passport, a neapolitan citizen. So?
Mind we're all happy not to be anything else...specially brits!

Your comments are ridicolous...we got out of the Marseille stadium at 3am in the morning and were treated like shit...people in Liverpool was spitting at us in the stadium...

Said that...who cares my friend! You're far and safe now and don't come back! ;-) Viva la vita...be happy dude.
I wonder what you reaction would be if you had to got to places worse than that though...
Naples' organisational skills on 14:59 - Feb 28 with 1690 viewsdameedna

Far worse places than Naples. Be grateful the US intervened to stop the facists.
Naples' organisational skills on 15:24 - Feb 28 with 1637 viewscontroversial_jack

Naples' organisational skills on 14:59 - Feb 28 by dameedna

Far worse places than Naples. Be grateful the US intervened to stop the facists.

Don't forget the Russians they helped a bit too
Login to get fewer ads

Naples' organisational skills on 15:45 - Feb 28 with 1591 viewsperchrockjack

Its fair to say the Italians have not had a good press over the wars. Still,its a long time ago now and lets not forget the British Empire was capable of remarkable savagery and for the benefit of the upper classes etc.

Frankly, the Itailans as a whole didn't want to perpetuate their empire in the horn of Africa ;that was down to Muss and like all dictators he got himself in powerful position but he ended up on the end of a meat hook courtesy of the Partisans.

Italy is a split country in a many ways

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024