Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan 10:55 - Feb 28 with 3623 viewssstranges

Congratulations again to Swansea and your passionate supporters. Overall, I feel you played better than our team, and would have deserved to go on. I really hope that those supporters who went to Naples had a great experience. We will follow Swansea in the Premier League with different eyes from now onwards. All the best, Saverio Stranges
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:06 - Feb 28 with 3570 viewsPhil_S

Out of interest given the reputation your fans have for being fanatical about your team any reason why last night's attendance was so crap?
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:17 - Feb 28 with 3498 viewssstranges

Napoli fans have been spoiled with the Champions League games lately...In addition, we have been playing every three days in the last month, and supporters do not have just enough money to invest in football in this period...Finally, our stadium is outdated and that keeps families away. We would need a new stadium, with less capacity (around 50000), which is what our owner De Laurentis is trying to do
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:25 - Feb 28 with 3459 viewsPhil_S

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:17 - Feb 28 by sstranges

Napoli fans have been spoiled with the Champions League games lately...In addition, we have been playing every three days in the last month, and supporters do not have just enough money to invest in football in this period...Finally, our stadium is outdated and that keeps families away. We would need a new stadium, with less capacity (around 50000), which is what our owner De Laurentis is trying to do

What kind of price do you pay for tickets for a home game?
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:49 - Feb 28 with 3370 viewssisao

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:06 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

Out of interest given the reputation your fans have for being fanatical about your team any reason why last night's attendance was so crap?

Three main reasons:

1)Game at 7pm midweek
2)Low interest mainly cos of latest issues with fans/club
3)Toooo many games in the last 2 weeks.
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:53 - Feb 28 with 3325 viewssisao

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:25 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

What kind of price do you pay for tickets for a home game?

Next game with the hated AS Roma is 25€ for the cheapest stand...which is high.
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 12:35 - Feb 28 with 3147 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:53 - Feb 28 by sisao

Come on roma.
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 13:41 - Feb 28 with 2897 viewssisao

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 12:35 - Feb 28 by blaenaugwentjack

Come on roma.

;-) You wish that!
Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 15:26 - Feb 28 with 2684 viewsymaohyd

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:53 - Feb 28 by sisao

Good luck for the rest of the season. My niece did her degree in French/Italian and spent 6 months in Italy, somewhere south of Naples along the Amalfi coast. She loved it and still talks about how lovely the people were. She hated her 6 months in France.

Are Roma your big rivals?

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 15:37 - Feb 28 with 2632 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 11:17 - Feb 28 by sstranges

Good luck for the rest of the season. I will be supporting you in the Europa league so go and win it!
After all of the fears of trouble I think both sets of fans have behaved excellently and it's nice to make acquaintances of decent fans we meet along the way. Good luck !

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Congratulations to Swansea from a Neapolitan fan on 16:15 - Feb 28 with 2533 viewsDull1Thomas

I wish Rafa and his players good fortune in the competition.
But, the organiser and club let itself down badly.
UEFA must look at the situation in Naples

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024