Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What Bollocks 10:56 - Feb 28 with 2478 viewsPhil_S

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Hundreds-Swans-fans-miss-start-Napoli-ga

The Swans fans firstly got to ground at 7pm not 6 (or we would have had plenty of time) but most were in before the Swans goal and no idea on the confiscating possessions part unless they were on the list of things not allowed?

What is right is they wanted to keep the Napoli fans away from us so we can only assume UEFA condone the way they behave?
What Bollocks on 11:02 - Feb 28 with 2438 viewsJackfath

Are you saying Steven Carroll is a liar Phil?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What Bollocks on 11:05 - Feb 28 with 2415 viewsPhil_S

What Bollocks on 11:02 - Feb 28 by Jackfath

Are you saying Steven Carroll is a liar Phil?

No I've been quoted enough times in the past to know that the Evening Post has a typical newspaper approach to rewording people's statements

The said journalist I would imagine forgot that there is an hour difference between UK and Italy.
What Bollocks on 11:07 - Feb 28 with 2387 viewsJackfath

What Bollocks on 11:05 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

No I've been quoted enough times in the past to know that the Evening Post has a typical newspaper approach to rewording people's statements

The said journalist I would imagine forgot that there is an hour difference between UK and Italy.

Dont bother speaking to them in future.

It's a useless newspaper.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

What Bollocks on 11:07 - Feb 28 with 2388 views3swan

Has the link been changed as no mention of "'confiscating possessions"
What Bollocks on 11:09 - Feb 28 with 2365 viewsDarran

What Bollocks on 11:07 - Feb 28 by 3swan

Yes.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What Bollocks on 11:09 - Feb 28 with 2365 viewsPhil_S

What Bollocks on 11:07 - Feb 28 by 3swan

Yes the original article definitely mentioned that

I'm also still pissed with them for the article on Thursday about previous troubles at Napoli - hyping it up in the hope there would be trouble.

This post has been edited by an administrator
What Bollocks on 11:11 - Feb 28 with 2347 views3swan

What Bollocks on 11:09 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

I'm also still pissed with them for the article on Thursday about previous troubles at Napoli - hyping it up in the hope there would be trouble.

OK thought you were 'tired'
What Bollocks on 11:12 - Feb 28 with 2338 viewsPhil_S

What Bollocks on 11:11 - Feb 28 by 3swan

OK thought you were 'tired'

Shattered mate but great trip!! Valencia, St Gallen and Napoli - things I only used to dream of...
Login to get fewer ads

What Bollocks on 11:13 - Feb 28 with 2320 views3swan

What Bollocks on 11:12 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

Shattered mate but great trip!! Valencia, St Gallen and Napoli - things I only used to dream of...

Are the Trust going to take up the buses farce? assuming the club don't?
What Bollocks on 11:17 - Feb 28 with 2294 views3swan

What Bollocks on 11:12 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

Only 7 years ago

http://www.swanseacity.net/news/article/otd-feb-27-1378648.aspx
What Bollocks on 11:24 - Feb 28 with 2256 viewsPhil_S

What Bollocks on 11:13 - Feb 28 by 3swan

Are the Trust going to take up the buses farce? assuming the club don't?

It will be a pointless exercise but something has to be said about it - why the hell they are allowed on their own whim to make people miss 10+ minutes of a gams is beyond me

Control their own fans, don't punish those coming to visit
What Bollocks on 11:27 - Feb 28 with 2232 views3swan

What Bollocks on 11:24 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

It will be a pointless exercise but something has to be said about it - why the hell they are allowed on their own whim to make people miss 10+ minutes of a gams is beyond me

Control their own fans, don't punish those coming to visit

The outcome might be nothing, but I don't think a pointless exercise.
Uefa should be contacted as they did have people at the Liberty to oversee the arrangements which they were happy with.
A long expensive way to miss around 25mins of the game
What Bollocks on 11:42 - Feb 28 with 2152 viewsUxbridge

Not sure what's wrong about that article, apart from the 6pm bit of course. A lot of fans didn't get there til 20 mins into the game did they?

Totally agree it's a bit of a scandal that opposition fans can't be bussed in until 20 mins into the game and that his is tolerated by all parties. That should be challenged.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

What Bollocks on 11:43 - Feb 28 with 2144 views3swan

What Bollocks on 11:42 - Feb 28 by Uxbridge

Not sure what's wrong about that article, apart from the 6pm bit of course. A lot of fans didn't get there til 20 mins into the game did they?

Totally agree it's a bit of a scandal that opposition fans can't be bussed in until 20 mins into the game and that his is tolerated by all parties. That should be challenged.

The article has changes since the O.P.
What Bollocks on 11:44 - Feb 28 with 2134 viewsUxbridge

What Bollocks on 11:43 - Feb 28 by 3swan

The article has changes since the O.P.

Well that would explain it

The SWEP have gone downhill though, and not from a particularly high base.

What Bollocks on 11:45 - Feb 28 with 2114 views3swan

What Bollocks on 11:44 - Feb 28 by Uxbridge

Well that would explain it

The SWEP have gone downhill though, and not from a particularly high base.

Did confuse me earlier (not difficult) but thrown together articles from bits online imo
What Bollocks on 11:50 - Feb 28 with 2074 viewssisao

Rofl....however...from that photo i would count to 10 before juding the way neapolitan were dressing at the away game in Swansea ;-)
What Bollocks on 13:19 - Feb 28 with 1764 viewsTreorchyjack

I missed the first 25 or so minutes. The police kept us in our bus for around 10 minutes before searching and filming everyones passports as we were let off. BUT, we did not get to the police meeting point on the outskirts of Naples unto around 6.15. We were supposed to meet them at 5. On the ball travel grossly underestimated the time needed to travel from Rome to Naples. I was told "just over two hours". No chance. If we did get to the meeting point at 5, then I don't think there would have been any problems. Overall though, a cracking trip and one to remember!
What Bollocks on 13:20 - Feb 28 with 1755 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-26380435?utm_source=dlvr.it&

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

What Bollocks on 13:45 - Feb 28 with 1670 viewsPhil_S

What Bollocks on 11:42 - Feb 28 by Uxbridge

The bit that was meant to be bollocks was the organisation of the Naples police rather than the article

Also it wasn't ontheball travel that dictates the leaving time from Rome it was the police
What Bollocks on 13:46 - Feb 28 with 1667 viewsEdmundo

What Bollocks on 11:09 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

That was a disgraceful topic to run with when many people had friends and relatives out here.
:-(

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

What Bollocks on 13:52 - Feb 28 with 1636 viewsPhil_S

What Bollocks on 13:46 - Feb 28 by Edmundo

That was a disgraceful topic to run with when many people had friends and relatives out here.
:-(

Precisely
What Bollocks on 14:57 - Feb 28 with 1504 viewsDarran

What Bollocks on 13:52 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

Precisely

Now that the EP is out early morning it is clearly trying to turn into some kind of Daily Mail/Dail Star tabloid thingy as proved by some of the news items.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Man-arrested-suspicion-running-meth-lab-

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Piers-Morgan-tweets-insult-singer-Charlo

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Jealous-husband-killed-real-life-Shirley

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Gwent-Police-sergeant-court-accused-sexu

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Couple-quite-literally-pot-gold-end-gard

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What Bollocks on 15:19 - Feb 28 with 1440 viewsUxbridge

What Bollocks on 13:45 - Feb 28 by Phil_S

The bit that was meant to be bollocks was the organisation of the Naples police rather than the article

Also it wasn't ontheball travel that dictates the leaving time from Rome it was the police

I'm with you. Yes, sounds very shoddy treatment that is almost standard. Agree that UEFA should investigate.

What Bollocks on 15:48 - Feb 28 with 1378 viewsAndy1300

The bbc article also states that the bus from sorrento was late....what a load of tripe, we were on it and were there in plenty of time for the kick off

Number 1 team in Wales

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024