Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v Iceland, 19:44 - Mar 5 with 12192 viewsLiberty

Sky sports 4. The unofficial hope Ash doesn't get more injured thread
[Post edited 5 Mar 2014 19:44]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Wales v Iceland, on 00:23 - Mar 6 with 1779 viewsJethroJack

The empty stand in full view of the cameras was "having some work done" according to Sky.

Rumour has it that Vinny brought some red paint and brushes over with him at the weekend from Malaysia and he had OGS and his staff painting the concourse under the stand.
Wales v Iceland, on 00:26 - Mar 6 with 1776 viewsJethroJack

Wales v Iceland, on 22:37 - Mar 5 by JJJack

What did he say?

He said nothing....he had us playing in white, not "lucky" red.
Wales v Iceland, on 01:03 - Mar 6 with 1760 viewsJBT95

Wales v Iceland, on 23:14 - Mar 5 by STEVE1

I just seen the goals was the game played behind closed doors there was nobody there.

Turn up then and add an extra one to the attendance! A**hole comment.
Wales v Iceland, on 02:13 - Mar 6 with 1717 viewsHighjack

I went tonight and it was a good performance. Only downside was the behaviour of many of the feculant Cardiff fans singing "Gas a Jack" and booing Ash for having the nerve to pass it back to the keeper when he had no other option.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wales v Iceland, on 02:21 - Mar 6 with 1715 viewsJBT95

Wales v Iceland, on 02:13 - Mar 6 by Highjack

I went tonight and it was a good performance. Only downside was the behaviour of many of the feculant Cardiff fans singing "Gas a Jack" and booing Ash for having the nerve to pass it back to the keeper when he had no other option.

Unlucky highjack, it's luck of the draw what you get sat around you, luckily I was ok in row BB of 104 (Canton). Just rise above it, all for the good of the nation!
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 2:22]
Wales v Iceland, on 02:28 - Mar 6 with 1710 viewsHighjack

Yeah had to bite my tongue on a number of occasions tonight. Walking into the ground there were a group of chavs talking about going to find some Jacks to 'smash them'. They are just complete to$$ers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Wales v Iceland, on 03:01 - Mar 6 with 1698 viewsJBT95

Wales v Iceland, on 02:28 - Mar 6 by Highjack

Yeah had to bite my tongue on a number of occasions tonight. Walking into the ground there were a group of chavs talking about going to find some Jacks to 'smash them'. They are just complete to$$ers.

It does surprise me to see people in Swans shirts at Wales games.

Personally I think all club colours should be banned.
Wales v Iceland, on 03:18 - Mar 6 with 1693 viewsSirGarethThe3rd

I've never understood booing a rival player when they are wearing your country's shirt. Do our fans do that when the games are played at The Liberty?

WASHINGTON STATE JACK SINCE '12-'13

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v Iceland, on 06:47 - Mar 6 with 1646 viewsorion3016

Good win

Let's hope we keep momentum into qualifiers although we do have a game against Holland in June

Be over there now after

Wales v Iceland, on 07:16 - Mar 6 with 1623 viewsJohnw102

Wales v Iceland, on 21:38 - Mar 5 by Musical_Swan

Big Nev! You can't forget him! Christ, you could even count Vinnie Jones in that list, Giggs was absolute cra for Wales.

When Slur A F let him turn up!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Wales v Iceland, on 07:50 - Mar 6 with 1579 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v Iceland, on 07:16 - Mar 6 by Johnw102

When Slur A F let him turn up!

Should have had well over 100 caps. 64 in 16 years. Disgusting behaviour from Fergusson and Giggs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v Iceland, (n/t) on 08:25 - Mar 6 with 1533 viewsSTEVE1

Wales v Iceland, on 02:13 - Mar 6 by Highjack

Wales v Iceland, on 08:41 - Mar 6 with 1514 viewsDull1Thomas

Wales v Iceland, on 22:29 - Mar 5 by STEVE1

We playing in white from now on to match the great Swansea City.

Ash modelling the new Wales away lit

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Wales v Iceland, on 09:00 - Mar 6 with 1491 viewsUxbridge

Wales v Iceland, on 03:01 - Mar 6 by JBT95

It does surprise me to see people in Swans shirts at Wales games.

Personally I think all club colours should be banned.

Yes, because Swans shirts at Wales game is a massive issue.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Wales v Iceland, on 09:21 - Mar 6 with 1462 viewsmonmouth

Atmosphere will become increasingly poisonous at that piggery as the scum slide into obscurity and bankruptcy. Their current jealousy will rise exponentially and be bubbling through every orifice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Wales v Iceland, on 09:37 - Mar 6 with 1434 viewsDull1Thomas

Wales v Iceland, on 09:21 - Mar 6 by monmouth

Atmosphere will become increasingly poisonous at that piggery as the scum slide into obscurity and bankruptcy. Their current jealousy will rise exponentially and be bubbling through every orifice.

back to the Mill Stad with tickets £10 - £15.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 9:38]

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Wales v Iceland, on 10:37 - Mar 6 with 1389 viewswaynekerr55

Promising signs from what I saw.

I'd prefer 2 holding MF's with 3 in front but he'll probably do that against the better teams.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Wales v Iceland, on 10:50 - Mar 6 with 1371 viewsZut_Alors

Didn't catch the game, but wanted to know what people thought of Vokes? He's been doing pretty well for Burnley this season and it would be great for us to have a semi-decent striker. We've been missing one for so long now.
Wales v Iceland, on 11:20 - Mar 6 with 1354 viewsJBT95

Wales v Iceland, on 09:37 - Mar 6 by Dull1Thomas

back to the Mill Stad with tickets £10 - £15.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 9:38]

Tickets are £10
Wales v Iceland, on 11:21 - Mar 6 with 1351 viewsJBT95

Wales v Iceland, on 09:00 - Mar 6 by Uxbridge

Yes, because Swans shirts at Wales game is a massive issue.

I'm there to support Wales and not Swansea. It adds to the whole divide if people go around in club colours. I know as my Dad got started on abroad by a bunch of CCFC fans years ago and he just had a small badge pin with our logo on it on his coat. So yes it is a massive issue.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 11:21]
Wales v Iceland, on 12:11 - Mar 6 with 1302 viewsUxbridge

Wales v Iceland, on 11:21 - Mar 6 by JBT95

I'm there to support Wales and not Swansea. It adds to the whole divide if people go around in club colours. I know as my Dad got started on abroad by a bunch of CCFC fans years ago and he just had a small badge pin with our logo on it on his coat. So yes it is a massive issue.
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 11:21]

Yes, because the issues at international level are caused by mass swathes of Swans fans going to Wales games in Swans colours.

Nothing at all to do with bassey mobs wearing the colours of their defunct club or looking to attack Swans fans at all. Oh no.

Wales v Iceland, on 12:28 - Mar 6 with 1274 viewsSTEVE1

Wales v Iceland, on 12:11 - Mar 6 by Uxbridge

Yes, because the issues at international level are caused by mass swathes of Swans fans going to Wales games in Swans colours.

Nothing at all to do with bassey mobs wearing the colours of their defunct club or looking to attack Swans fans at all. Oh no.

I think he completely misses the point.
Wales v Iceland, on 13:01 - Mar 6 with 1234 viewsJBT95

Wales v Iceland, on 12:11 - Mar 6 by Uxbridge

How about wearing a Wales shirt? Like half the stadium.
Wales v Iceland, on 13:04 - Mar 6 with 1226 viewsUxbridge

Wales v Iceland, on 13:01 - Mar 6 by JBT95

How about wearing a Wales shirt? Like half the stadium.

And the other half seems to be wearing Blue.

But no, in your world the issue is Swans fans wearing colours.

Wales v Iceland, on 13:12 - Mar 6 with 1209 viewsJBT95

Wales v Iceland, on 13:04 - Mar 6 by Uxbridge

And the other half seems to be wearing Blue.

But no, in your world the issue is Swans fans wearing colours.

Honestly I saw no Cardiff shirts yesterday, but not like I was looking, but a young lad in a SCFC shirt, funny how his dad how no colours on though, poor kid wouldn't understand (he was about 5).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024