Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which club have you grown to dislike most? 22:52 - Mar 7 with 5456 viewsTNT

Which club (if any) have you grown to dislike most since we arrived in The Premier League, whether that is due to their players, manager, fans, stadium, results, style of play, away day experience etc?

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:39 - Mar 8 with 1509 viewsEdmundo

Man utd, Stoke and Cardiff

Man utd....just a club fullvof plastics
Stoke...just a horrible club
Cardiff...Ditto horrible club

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:44 - Mar 8 with 1501 viewsmonmouth

In all seriousness, I detest them all. Every single last one of them. Scum more so because of history.

I hate most of the championship ones too, but QPR, Leeds, and Florist particularly, plus any club that employs Gary Johnson.

In Div 3 Sheff Utd are horrible. I like Orient though, or whatever they're called these days.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:59 - Mar 8 with 1476 viewsGlyn1

Sheesh, what a negative thread. To counterbalance this with some positiveness, the teams that I've got to LIKE in the premier league are EVERTON and SOUTHAMPTON. Both of them are friendly and welcoming to away fans. West Ham is always horrible.

Monmouth. Do you actually enjoying watching football?
[Post edited 8 Mar 2014 10:02]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 10:08 - Mar 8 with 1465 viewsoldcob

For ninety minutes or so I hate whoever we are playing. Then I forget about them and start building up hate for whoever we got next. Seriously though I look at the likes of Stoke and WHU and then thank the lord we have a better philosophy of football. As for our friends up the road, I feel only pity.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 12:22 - Mar 8 with 1402 viewsGretsch

West Ham mainly due to the fact they accepted no wring doing at al with Carroll and won't drop the Chico incident. Done and dusted leave it there mun.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 12:23 - Mar 8 with 1402 viewstimendalli

at the moment stoke......but if that fecking disgrace of a footballer charlie adam moves too another club then it will be them.

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 13:17 - Mar 8 with 1374 viewsclement

stoke - violent, thuggish, still a kick and run side
west ham - violent, thuggish, still a kick and run side
norwich - still smug bastards

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 13:33 - Mar 8 with 1365 viewsmitchwales

West Ham, Norwich and Stoke the most probably.

Get frustrated by the plastics at the big teams too!
Login to get fewer ads

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 14:20 - Mar 8 with 1342 viewsstevethejack

Crapdiff....for years

Man City.... been there twice and each time the pre-match stuff inside and outside the ground is how they will stuff the Swans, oh so arrogant. Also that bird on the tunnel cam who said to the mascots "All City mascots that side" and berated the Swans mascot for going there, she was so stupid not to realise that we are City too.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 16:04 - Mar 8 with 1307 viewsDewi1jack

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 07:49 - Mar 8 by Pacemaker

Taylor was injured against Sunderland not West Brom.

Must have been mistaken when I saw Odemwhineytw@t flatten Neil, knocking him unconscious.

Always hated Carduff , QPHaha and Man Yoo (although I hope they keep Moyes until he can take them to the Championship.)
Stoke, because of the thug players they currently employ.
Liverpool fans for living in the past and for having the worst accent (although it looks like Brenda can change their fortunes on the field in the future. Pity he can do sweet F.A about their accent)

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 16:35 - Mar 8 with 1293 viewsLiam12345

ill add fulham here

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 16:37 - Mar 8 with 1291 viewsImAlrightJack

Man United:- media bias and arrogant players, like the supporters themselves

Man City:- Ditto and also belittle newer teams to the division

Everton:- We can't seem to beat them, but beat others who do while they rub our noses in it, despite being cupless for 19 years.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 16:40 - Mar 8 with 1289 viewsBloodyhills

Stoke, horrible players, horrible fans and now have a horrible manager. Apart from that I love them :D

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 16:43 - Mar 8 with 1283 viewsC_jack

F**k Spurs and Stoke.

Return of Leicester next season as well, they can f**k off

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 19:42 - Mar 8 with 1221 viewsNewhousemustscore

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 16:35 - Mar 8 by Liam12345

ill add fulham here

Stoke, Stoke u21s and all the stoke youth teams.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 21:08 - Mar 8 with 1175 viewsGixerJack

Mainly I hate the scum up the M4 and the English ones, all the other PL teams are okay.

I'm pretty jacked off with the media for not recognising our achievements as well.
(No subject) (n/t) on 21:31 - Mar 8 with 1159 viewsGixerJack

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 21:47 - Mar 8 with 1145 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Man Utd fans away from home are f#cking disgraceful .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 21:59 - Mar 8 with 1138 viewsOldjack

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 09:39 - Mar 8 by Edmundo

Man utd, Stoke and Cardiff

Man utd....just a club fullvof plastics
Stoke...just a horrible club
Cardiff...Ditto horrible club

This

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 22:28 - Mar 8 with 1114 viewssomersetsimon

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 23:42 - Mar 7 by borinifanclub

stink and narwich

but they are all beaten by the filthy bin dippin scum up the road

Nobody ever liked Stoke even before we got promoted.
It has to be Norwich for me. I'd always quite liked them as a harmless little club, but I like them less and less every time we play them.
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 15:12 - Mar 9 with 1036 viewslibertine

qpr cos of the fans the little pitch and the documentary
cardif because they are cardif
and stoke because they bully our skillfull little players
Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 16:45 - Mar 9 with 1006 viewsreddythered

Stoke; Mark Hughes, Charlie Adam etc.
Norwich; for the away game where they tried breaking the moral rules out of frustration at not breaking us down at the time. That, and they aren't averse to leaving the foot in.

Poll: 94th minute; Medel does Charlie Adam, causing a career ending injury. Do you..

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 18:31 - Mar 9 with 976 viewsdailew

Stoke - horrible team, horrible fans

Poll: Would you like Rodgers back as the new manager ?

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 18:32 - Mar 9 with 971 viewsLiam12345

real madrid because they take all the good players away from the pl

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Which club have you grown to dislike most? on 18:41 - Mar 9 with 959 viewsPhil_S

Surprised there hasn't been more mention for Chelsea on this thread, horrible football club and nothing at all to like about them or their supporters
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024