Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Turkey Football Riot 09:22 - Mar 11 with 2485 viewsLord_Bony

Match abandoned after home team fans pelt Fenerbahce opposition goalie with coins and flares.

Huge street riots afterwards,crazy

I know football fans are a passionate bunch sometimes but this is mad...

http://www.ultras-tifo.net/news/2323-riots-trabzonspor-fenerbahce-10032014.html

[Post edited 11 Mar 2014 9:27]

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Turkey Football Riot on 12:45 - Mar 11 with 2361 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bonkers. if British fans had done that there would be widespread condemnation all over Europe. As it's is this could very well go relatively unnoticed.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Turkey Football Riot on 12:47 - Mar 11 with 2354 viewsswanny

I've just been looking on that site... I might be wrong but it very much seems like a glorification of rioting and hooliganism?

'Sorry, your password must contain a capital letter, two numbers, a symbol, an inspiring message, a spell, a gang sign, a hieroglyph and the blood of a virgin"

Turkey Football Riot on 15:13 - Mar 11 with 2234 viewstimendalli

ffs teams like these need too be kicked out of football unless they can control there supporters, and by these i mean all turkish clubs most greek clubs a few italians,dutch,german,polish and russian and a sprinkling of lots of others. you will hardly hear about this, but if it was a british club it would be front page news all over the world.

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

Turkey Football Riot on 15:14 - Mar 11 with 2232 viewsLohengrin

Turkey Football Riot on 15:13 - Mar 11 by timendalli

ffs teams like these need too be kicked out of football unless they can control there supporters, and by these i mean all turkish clubs most greek clubs a few italians,dutch,german,polish and russian and a sprinkling of lots of others. you will hardly hear about this, but if it was a british club it would be front page news all over the world.

It's the price we pay for being pioneer innovators, I suppose.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Turkey Football Riot on 17:20 - Mar 11 with 2154 viewsPlasticman

I can't help but wonder why the clubs in the nations where fans pose a real danger keep getting admission into the tournemants.

Plastic since 2012

Turkey Football Riot on 18:26 - Mar 11 with 2087 viewsBrynmill_Jack

It's the British disease see butt. I suppose the Grreks and Turks get away with it because of their "Mediterranean" temperaments

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Turkey Football Riot on 00:44 - Mar 12 with 1935 viewstimendalli

Turkey Football Riot on 18:26 - Mar 11 by Brynmill_Jack

It's the British disease see butt. I suppose the Grreks and Turks get away with it because of their "Mediterranean" temperaments

f**k them and there meditaerranean temperments. i was in greece to watch the swans many years ago, i have never witnessed such a bunch of sh**house cowards in all my life, they actually wanted too kill us, im no angel and have been involved in 1 or 2 scrapes at football matches, but these disgusting animals have no respect for human life, bollox to them all. rant over.

drop your guns? your surrounded by armed bastards!

Turkey Football Riot on 03:44 - Mar 12 with 1910 viewsJethroJack

As far as those idiots at UEFA & FIFA are concerned its a case of ....the Brits taught the Turks & others all they know about hooliganism and all these clubs will get is a slap on the wrist with a pathetic fine.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024