Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Opposition fans bringing spanish flags 00:24 - Mar 14 with 2066 viewschessgenius

It seems the West Brom supporters are bringing spanish flags with them to support Pepe Mel. I hope our spaniards don't get confused by this and score own goals instead!

It should make for a great atmosphere though.
Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 00:42 - Mar 14 with 2037 viewsLiam12345

im glad they are supporting him i think hes a very good manager who has come into a team struggling so it would be easy for them to blame him but i dont think he could have done much very good supporters.

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 01:50 - Mar 14 with 1988 viewsDull1Thomas

Bull … they know Pablo's fit to play.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins step down?

Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 07:04 - Mar 14 with 1888 viewskarnataka

Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 01:50 - Mar 14 by Dull1Thomas

Bull … they know Pablo's fit to play.

And maybe even Michu may make an appearance :-)
Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 10:35 - Mar 14 with 1679 viewspencoedjack

Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 00:42 - Mar 14 by Liam12345

im glad they are supporting him i think hes a very good manager who has come into a team struggling so it would be easy for them to blame him but i dont think he could have done much very good supporters.

What makes him a very good manager ?

Fired by Tenerife, Poli Ejdo, Rayo Vallecano and Betis, results in PL have not been great.

A knee jerk reaction by their board to get rid of Clark IMO.

I also disagree with Baggies fans being great .... I remember them not observing a minutes silence (either last visit or one before).
Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 10:46 - Mar 14 with 1655 viewsscottishjack

Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 10:35 - Mar 14 by pencoedjack

What makes him a very good manager ?

Fired by Tenerife, Poli Ejdo, Rayo Vallecano and Betis, results in PL have not been great.

A knee jerk reaction by their board to get rid of Clark IMO.

I also disagree with Baggies fans being great .... I remember them not observing a minutes silence (either last visit or one before).

That occasion with the minutes silence, it might have helped if a couple of our stewards had held them back. They were late arrivals coming in, possibly had a few ales and just walked up the steps singing.

Not ideal but I don't think they knew what they were walking into, the minutes silence was also for one of their young players.
Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 11:09 - Mar 14 with 1616 viewsScoobyWho

Opposition fans bringing spanish flags on 10:46 - Mar 14 by scottishjack

That occasion with the minutes silence, it might have helped if a couple of our stewards had held them back. They were late arrivals coming in, possibly had a few ales and just walked up the steps singing.

Not ideal but I don't think they knew what they were walking into, the minutes silence was also for one of their young players.

It didn't stop them chanting about dead miners tho. Horrible feckers, deserved all they got afterwards.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024