Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Assault on Bony 20:18 - Mar 26 with 2067 viewscitywalljack

Busy and pretty positive mood on the forum, so maybe a ferdy but surprised so little comment on the assault on bony in the box. Focus has been on probert cheating in the last minute but how didn't he see the bull like shoulder charge / barge on bony for a pen ?
Assault on Bony on 21:00 - Mar 26 with 1915 viewsUplandsJack

Fair enough point , but what about the defender grabbing Michu's shirt when he was following his own flick up?? Their goalie finally out jumped Michu to claim it but everyone around me in ground was screaming for what we all thought was a nailed on pen... Anywhere else on the pitch and would definitely been a free kick...
Probert definitely robbed us of a couple of penalties last night!...
Assault on Bony on 18:35 - Mar 27 with 1610 viewsAnotherJohn

The Podolski body check looked blatant to me - thought it was a clear penalty.
Assault on Bony on 23:38 - Mar 27 with 1387 viewsCatullus

Didn't see the Michu incident but there was a clear foul on Bony and it's a disgrace if the officials saw it and gave nothing.
Put it together with the JDG thing at the end and it's clear refs are favouring the big teams, the FA, PL can not deny it.
I think it's for the better if timekeeping was handed over to someone else, like in rugby and rugby league. A TMO who watches the game in isolation and blows a hooter/siren when the time is actually up.
It seemed to me, as soon as Probert realised we may score, he blew the whistle. Only he knows if time was actually up, but it looked very suspicious.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Assault on Bony on 23:43 - Mar 27 with 1378 viewsBloodyhills

Yep, should have been a penalty.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Assault on Bony on 09:30 - Mar 28 with 1220 viewsperchrockjack

Assault on Bony on 23:38 - Mar 27 by Catullus

Didn't see the Michu incident but there was a clear foul on Bony and it's a disgrace if the officials saw it and gave nothing.
Put it together with the JDG thing at the end and it's clear refs are favouring the big teams, the FA, PL can not deny it.
I think it's for the better if timekeeping was handed over to someone else, like in rugby and rugby league. A TMO who watches the game in isolation and blows a hooter/siren when the time is actually up.
It seemed to me, as soon as Probert realised we may score, he blew the whistle. Only he knows if time was actually up, but it looked very suspicious.

I ve posted such before CAT.
Its easy to implement and it cuts out all this crap.
Football though seems too arrogant to take a leaf from another sport.

If yoU watch a game of RL ,The players are fully aware of the time and adjust their game accordingly.

Its really a no brainer especially when you had Ferguson for many years bullying officials into when to blow for full time.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024