Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? 22:17 - Mar 29 with 6490 viewsDanielswan

I did read on twitter that he was at the game, anyone able to confirm that?

Kind of surprising that he still hangs around if its true.

(This not another Laudrup good/bad thread, so please dont comment on that here, thanks in advance.)

Half portuguese and half danish, mixing Sagres and Carlsberg is my birthright.
Poll: Style of play.

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 19:39 - Apr 3 with 1223 viewsDarran

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 19:33 - Apr 3 by Rancid

He certainly doesn't live in the Meridian Tower anymore which is where he did live.I'm good friends with the manageress in the G&O and he hasn't been seen since he was sacked in there.

He was spotted in the airport leaving two days after being sacked in the departure lounge.
It would surprise if he popped back to the tower to get some things but that's it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 20:00 - Apr 3 with 1184 viewsairedale

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 19:33 - Apr 3 by Rancid

He certainly doesn't live in the Meridian Tower anymore which is where he did live.I'm good friends with the manageress in the G&O and he hasn't been seen since he was sacked in there.

I once worked in a boozer part time and got sacked too.

Worst part is that you don't like to use the place after. Limits your scope.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2014 20:09]
What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 20:03 - Apr 3 with 1182 viewsRancid

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 19:39 - Apr 3 by Darran

He was spotted in the airport leaving two days after being sacked in the departure lounge.
It would surprise if he popped back to the tower to get some things but that's it.

We were talking about it last night and his wife and her sister were the last of the Laudrups to be seen in the Grape and Olive.Like you say he'd have gone back to collect his belongings but he certainly isn't down there now or if he is he's hiding it well.
What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 20:04 - Apr 3 with 1175 viewsRancid

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 20:00 - Apr 3 by airedale

I once worked in a boozer part time and got sacked too.

Worst part is that you don't like to use the place after. Limits your scope.
[Post edited 3 Apr 2014 20:09]

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 20:30 - Apr 3 with 1112 viewsOdgaard

ML claimed a week ago in a danish Newspaper that he still lives in Swansea, but havent been around much because he was traveling around visiting friends and families around europe. He said he still have all his things in Swansea.

However, i think that its gonna change sooon! :)
What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 21:00 - Apr 3 with 1070 viewsAnotherJohn

It was in the EP too. I got told off by Darren for repeating the still living in Swansea bit.
What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 21:03 - Apr 3 with 1066 viewsDarran

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 21:00 - Apr 3 by AnotherJohn

It was in the EP too. I got told off by Darren for repeating the still living in Swansea bit.

He doesn't still in Swansea FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 21:03 - Apr 3 with 1064 viewsjacksinceever

I think there is going to be a coup d'état in the summer, with the current board ousted and the Vikings taken over, appointing Laudrup as manager and Chief Lord Justice
Login to get fewer ads

What is Laudrup still doing in Swansea? on 21:04 - Apr 3 with 1058 viewsDr_Winston

It's just for tax purposes until he signs for that lovely Penthouse in Tel Aviv...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024