Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Camshaft sensor 14:41 - Apr 7 with 1183 viewstreboethjack

Anyone know of somewhere in Swansea to get a new one for a reasonable price? I rang Halfords and they don't sell them but Europarts quoted me £52. Any help would be appreciated.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Camshaft sensor on 14:52 - Apr 7 with 1176 viewsItchySphincter

What's it for? Tried GMF?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Camshaft sensor on 15:10 - Apr 7 with 1164 viewstalljack

Camshaft sensor on 14:52 - Apr 7 by ItchySphincter

What's it for? Tried GMF?

what car is it for?
Camshaft sensor on 15:11 - Apr 7 with 1162 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Camshaft sensor on 15:10 - Apr 7 by talljack

what car is it for?

A renault clio.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Camshaft sensor on 15:14 - Apr 7 with 1156 viewstalljack

Camshaft sensor on 15:11 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

A renault clio.

do you mean TDC sensor - if so you'll probably find that by unplugging it and cleaning connector up and plugging back in will allow car to start. The new sensors have been modified by renault so you'd need the wiring loom to it as well
Camshaft sensor on 15:16 - Apr 7 with 1155 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Camshaft sensor on 15:14 - Apr 7 by talljack

do you mean TDC sensor - if so you'll probably find that by unplugging it and cleaning connector up and plugging back in will allow car to start. The new sensors have been modified by renault so you'd need the wiring loom to it as well

I have no idea what a TDC sensor is. I just know that TreboethJack has a blue Renault Clio. I will inform him of your post immediately. Thank you very much.

Camshaft sensor on 15:33 - Apr 7 with 1143 viewstreboethjack

Camshaft sensor on 15:10 - Apr 7 by talljack

what car is it for?

Hi thanks for the reply, it's for a corsa c. It's turning over but not starting. My mate has a diagnostic reader and it's telling us that it's the sensor that's the problem. Someone else suggested trying to clean it so I may give that a go. Cheers!

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Camshaft sensor on 15:37 - Apr 7 with 1138 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Camshaft sensor on 15:33 - Apr 7 by treboethjack

Hi thanks for the reply, it's for a corsa c. It's turning over but not starting. My mate has a diagnostic reader and it's telling us that it's the sensor that's the problem. Someone else suggested trying to clean it so I may give that a go. Cheers!

Ahh Corsa. I'm disappointed in myself. Forgive me, Trebo

Camshaft sensor on 15:37 - Apr 7 with 1135 viewsNeath_Jack

Camshaft sensor on 15:16 - Apr 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I have no idea what a TDC sensor is. I just know that TreboethJack has a blue Renault Clio. I will inform him of your post immediately. Thank you very much.

Not like you to be wrong mush.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Cammshaft sensor on 15:42 - Apr 7 with 1131 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Camshaft sensor on 15:37 - Apr 7 by Neath_Jack

Not like you to be wrong mush.

In my defence it usually very dark when I am in the car and I have been away for a couple of months. Cars are not my strong point anyway. Investigating the mistakes the board of Swansea City makes and knowing when a manager needs to be relieved of his duties are my strong areas.

Camshaft sensor on 15:53 - Apr 7 with 1118 viewsBaker

Camshaft sensor on 15:33 - Apr 7 by treboethjack

It's common for Corsa's to flag that fault when the timing chain and/or camshaft has snapped.

yours

Mr Doom.

May I say? what a smashing blouse you have on!

Camshaft sensor on 19:16 - Apr 7 with 1058 viewsquiff

What diagnostic does your mate have? the ones that don't cost a fortune are notorious for sending you chasing around in circles.

Edit - just to add, have a look at carparts4less.co.uk, they are the same company as euro car parts (although they deny it) free delivery, but they won't take it back at Euro if it's wrong etc.

Euro car parts often have sales or discount codes, but they never go cheaper than carparts4less prices.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2014 22:19]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024