Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ticket office 18:15 - Apr 10 with 8179 viewslandorejack

What an absolute joke. My son turned 16 half way through season so I have been going down office since then and upgrading his st to an adult ticket as he looks way older and didn't want him to be turned away . Now they are saying I can't pay difference like I usually do I have to pay full ticket price and if I don't he can't use his st because he is too old. It's in west stand so it's not as if he had a cheap child's st either. St cost me £250 plus £20 extra every game since he turned 16 , now they want £45
Ticket office on 19:53 - Apr 10 with 1789 viewslandorejack

I just didn't want to risk my son being turned away as he is no longer under 16 and does look way over 16. I genuinely thought I would have to pay the extra once he turned 16 and didn't have a problem with that but asking to pay the full ticket price is taking the piss. Just hoping now that the girl I spoke to has it wrong , she said you can only upgrade 5 a year and I have already done that. Will take advice of a few of the above post and go back down tomorrow
Ticket office on 20:00 - Apr 10 with 1779 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Ticket office on 19:53 - Apr 10 by landorejack

I just didn't want to risk my son being turned away as he is no longer under 16 and does look way over 16. I genuinely thought I would have to pay the extra once he turned 16 and didn't have a problem with that but asking to pay the full ticket price is taking the piss. Just hoping now that the girl I spoke to has it wrong , she said you can only upgrade 5 a year and I have already done that. Will take advice of a few of the above post and go back down tomorrow

If they turn you away then get in touch with Dineen on Twitter and also write a formal letter to the club. They have wrongly taken a large sum of money away from you and you deserve to have it refunded.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Ticket office on 20:02 - Apr 10 with 1777 viewsSpratty

Ticket office on 19:53 - Apr 10 by landorejack

Don't forget to mention the over 60 thing that will corner them and ask to see the form that should prove em wrong.

They are trying to tidy up past looseness which is admirable if they had a clue what they were doing. Good luck.
Ticket office on 20:07 - Apr 10 with 1766 viewsexiledclaseboy

They surely shouldn't have taken money off the OP in this way? Using the same principle, anyone who was 64 when they bought a ST and turned 65 during the season can march on down to the ticket office and demand a refund of the difference between an adult and OAP ST.

Someone should try that and report back.

Poll: Tory leader

Ticket office on 20:09 - Apr 10 with 1754 viewslandorejack

Ticket office on 20:02 - Apr 10 by Spratty

Don't forget to mention the over 60 thing that will corner them and ask to see the form that should prove em wrong.

They are trying to tidy up past looseness which is admirable if they had a clue what they were doing. Good luck.

Cheers all, will defo mention that.
Ticket office on 20:27 - Apr 10 with 1728 viewsScoobyWho

Ticket office on 18:26 - Apr 10 by Jackfath

I dont wish to be blunt but why have you been paying extra if he is the right age? Surely his passport would confirm his age and you wouldn't have an issue?

Exactly.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Ticket office on 20:32 - Apr 10 with 1715 viewsUxbridge

If they've taken money previously then I'd seriously get on to the club to get that money back. The ST was bought in good faith and was eligible at the time of purchase.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Ticket office on 20:39 - Apr 10 with 1701 viewsmonmouth

This is either a wind up or the most insane thing I've read on here, and that's saying something.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Ticket office on 20:48 - Apr 10 with 1675 viewsDyfnant

Ticket office on 20:07 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

They surely shouldn't have taken money off the OP in this way? Using the same principle, anyone who was 64 when they bought a ST and turned 65 during the season can march on down to the ticket office and demand a refund of the difference between an adult and OAP ST.

Lol

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Ticket office on 21:05 - Apr 10 with 1640 viewsoldcob

Ticket office on 20:07 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

For info. You are considered OAP for season tickets at 60. I knew of someone who paid full until he was 62 because he was ignorant of this fact.
Ticket office on 21:09 - Apr 10 with 1631 viewsRancid

Ticket office on 21:05 - Apr 10 by oldcob

For info. You are considered OAP for season tickets at 60. I knew of someone who paid full until he was 62 because he was ignorant of this fact.

I'm gonna buy a junior season ticket next season and say I was 14 once.Gotta be worth a try.
Ticket office on 21:12 - Apr 10 with 1624 viewsoldcob

Ticket office on 21:09 - Apr 10 by Rancid

I'm gonna buy a junior season ticket next season and say I was 14 once.Gotta be worth a try.

My misses reckons I'm approaching my second childhood. I wonder if that counts.
Ticket office on 21:13 - Apr 10 with 1618 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ticket office on 21:09 - Apr 10 by Rancid

I got into the Vetch for U-16 prices until I was about 19. I didn't look particularly young for my age bu no one gave a sh*t back then.

Ticket office on 21:19 - Apr 10 with 1609 viewsRancid

Ticket office on 21:13 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

I got into the Vetch for U-16 prices until I was about 19. I didn't look particularly young for my age bu no one gave a sh*t back then.

My mate uses a kids walk up ticket even now mate and he's 44 and still gets in.He puts a baseball hat on and a scarf and it works every time.Swansealad on here he is Think he's banned now.
Ticket office on 21:29 - Apr 10 with 1583 viewsDarran

Ticket office on 21:19 - Apr 10 by Rancid

My mate uses a kids walk up ticket even now mate and he's 44 and still gets in.He puts a baseball hat on and a scarf and it works every time.Swansealad on here he is Think he's banned now.

He's not banned.
Just saying.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Ticket office on 21:31 - Apr 10 with 1478 viewsRancid

Ticket office on 21:29 - Apr 10 by Darran

He's not banned.
Just saying.

On the old site he was.He does have a temper on him.
Ticket office on 21:42 - Apr 10 with 1449 viewsSpratty

Ticket office on 20:48 - Apr 10 by Dyfnant

Lol

I was studiously ignoring him - it was like groundhog day all over again
Ticket office on 21:47 - Apr 10 with 1433 viewsexiledclaseboy

Ticket office on 21:42 - Apr 10 by Spratty

I was studiously ignoring him - it was like groundhog day all over again

I do apologise most profusely, Spratty. I don't tend to read all the posts on all the threads these days because, well, you post on a lot of them and you're really f*cking boring. So I hadn't realised you (and Pacemaker before you) had made the same point as I did.

Ticket office on 21:52 - Apr 10 with 1427 viewsjunior_jack

I may have a solution for you. I buy student tickets which sell for the same price U16s, any school ID with a photo on it should suffice, a library card for example. That said, this should be incidental as he was eligible when the season ticket was purchased.
Ticket office on 22:09 - Apr 10 with 1401 viewsSpratty

Ticket office on 21:47 - Apr 10 by exiledclaseboy

I do apologise most profusely, Spratty. I don't tend to read all the posts on all the threads these days because, well, you post on a lot of them and you're really f*cking boring. So I hadn't realised you (and Pacemaker before you) had made the same point as I did.

Don't suffer fools gladly ECB

Ticket office on 23:39 - Apr 10 with 1349 viewsTNT

My lad has had an away ST for the last three seasons. He has been a University student during this time, but has been charged adult price for every match ticket as no student price has been available for (ST) away games.

My point being, it's expensive enough paying appropriate discounted prices ( e.g. for your lad to watch his beloved Swans), without paying more than you should. I sympathise with LandoreJack but, like others, don't think he needed to do what he did.
[Post edited 11 Apr 2014 21:14]

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024