Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. 02:32 - Apr 13 with 1341 viewsLiberty

Rodgers
Toshack
Laudrup
Martinez
Jackett
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 10:41]

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Top 5 Swans managers in last 30 years, in order, best at top. on 05:08 - Apr 13 with 1307 viewsCatullus

Personally, I wouldn't put Tosh second there!

He'd be 4th for me.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Top 5 Swans managers in last 30 years, in order, best at top. on 07:12 - Apr 13 with 1275 viewsApeShit

Top 5 Swans managers in last 30 years, in order, best at top. on 05:08 - Apr 13 by Catullus

Personally, I wouldn't put Tosh second there!

He'd be 4th for me.

4th? He took us right up through the divisions to top flight football.

I agree with the OP.
Top 5 Swans managers in last 30 years, in order, best at top. on 10:10 - Apr 13 with 1162 viewsMisterGaz

Hate to make you all feel old, but Toshack's reign was over 30 years ago (only just, mind).
Top 5 Swans managers in last 30 years, in order, best at top. on 10:15 - Apr 13 with 1155 viewsGowerjack

Rodgers
Toshack
Martinez
Laudrup
Burrows

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 11:14 - Apr 13 with 1073 viewsJackFish

Can't do 40 years, but since I've been supporting the Swans:

Rodgers
Martinez
Laudrup
Jackett
Sousa
Flynn
Hollins
Addison
Cusack
Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 11:14 - Apr 13 with 1072 viewsLohengrin

When we look back in twenty years time Martinez will top every list. Forget about the manner of his leaving here, he's destined to be one of the greats.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 11:15 - Apr 13 with 1064 viewslatchford

I'd put tosh at top. Took us right the way through the division. Agree with the rest though
Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 12:05 - Apr 13 with 1026 viewswaynekerr55

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 11:15 - Apr 13 by latchford

I'd put tosh at top. Took us right the way through the division. Agree with the rest though

With a huge relative budget.

Rodgers, Judas and Laudrup come above him for me on the basis of what they achieved on relative shoestrings

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 12:26 - Apr 13 with 992 viewsdan_swansea

Martinez
Rodgers
Toshack
Laudrup
Jackett

Poll: Safe standing; what's your thoughts?

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 12:33 - Apr 13 with 977 viewseddie71

Rodgers
Martinez
Toshack
Flynn
Jackett
Top 5 Swans managers in last 30 years, in order, best at top. on 12:40 - Apr 13 with 958 viewsDr_Winston

Top 5 Swans managers in last 30 years, in order, best at top. on 10:10 - Apr 13 by MisterGaz

Hate to make you all feel old, but Toshack's reign was over 30 years ago (only just, mind).

Is the correct answer. Or was, until the OP edited the post.

Rodgers
Laudrup
Martinez
Jackett
Burrows

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 12:41 - Apr 13 with 956 viewssomersetsimon

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 12:05 - Apr 13 by waynekerr55

With a huge relative budget.

Rodgers, Judas and Laudrup come above him for me on the basis of what they achieved on relative shoestrings

It's hard to tell how good a manager Tosh was. He inherited probably a very good group of local young players and was able to convince a lot of his old Liverpool mates to come and play for us.

I don't know how accurate last year's BBC documentary was, but Martinez claimed that the influx of Spanish players and our particular style was deliberately created as a clever way to compete when we didn't have any money.
Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 12:43 - Apr 13 with 952 viewslifelong

I'd have to put Toshack on top, what he achieved with us, including playing a number of games, will never be repeated, in my humble opinion.
Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 13:02 - Apr 13 with 918 viewsKilkennyjack

Tosh, Roberto, Brenda, ML, and Mad Frankie B. Shorty Flynn also excellent.

Beware of the Risen People

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 13:19 - Apr 13 with 897 viewsSydney_Swan

Top 5 Swans managers in last 40 years, in order, best at top. on 13:02 - Apr 13 by Kilkennyjack

Tosh, Roberto, Brenda, ML, and Mad Frankie B. Shorty Flynn also excellent.

What about Molby?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024