Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chico 16:28 - Apr 13 with 10901 viewsSgorioFruit

Time to get rid next season, cost us too much!!

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Chico on 22:10 - Apr 13 with 1069 viewsicecoldjack

Chico was stupid plain and simple, all he needed to do was show the chelsea down the line ,nothing rash and nothing just after getting a fooking booking a few minutes earlier.

Which ever way you slice it that was poor defending by chico, he knows the rules he knows he is in a danger zone its his job to play his percentages which is something he didnt do,well he cost us a chance of points because of it.

Pablo was looking like he was gonna be unplayable but with chico being stupid our chances went out the window, unforgivible defending the more i see it.

sorry to say.
Chico on 22:14 - Apr 13 with 1061 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 21:51 - Apr 13 by Drizzy

Zzzzz. I played for the Cardiff development squad from six years. That's one level below the academy. Didn't make it in to the academy so decided to focus on my education and pick up a bit of cash refereeing on the side. Opened my mind to the stupidity of the average football fan.

It's nice to change the subject when you're wrong, eh?
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 21:53]

I wouldn't know, mate.
Chico on 22:22 - Apr 13 with 1049 viewsDarran

Chico on 22:10 - Apr 13 by icecoldjack

Chico was stupid plain and simple, all he needed to do was show the chelsea down the line ,nothing rash and nothing just after getting a fooking booking a few minutes earlier.

Which ever way you slice it that was poor defending by chico, he knows the rules he knows he is in a danger zone its his job to play his percentages which is something he didnt do,well he cost us a chance of points because of it.

Pablo was looking like he was gonna be unplayable but with chico being stupid our chances went out the window, unforgivible defending the more i see it.

sorry to say.

Spot on,Chico shouldn't have put himself in that position with his stupid first yellow. B

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chico on 22:27 - Apr 13 with 1042 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Chico on 20:57 - Apr 13 by Darran

He wouldn't have committed them he's class.

Stop trying to be devils advocate for a minute. You need the rest, as do the rest of us

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Chico on 23:07 - Apr 13 with 1009 viewsHugeEnkins

Chico on 22:22 - Apr 13 by Darran

Spot on,Chico shouldn't have put himself in that position with his stupid first yellow. B

Was the first one really a booking though? The second was. Stupid cnt.
Chico on 00:02 - Apr 14 with 978 views_

Some proper w**kers on this thread.

Should be proud of yourselves rounding up and lasooing a Swans player who to the thickest, most blind and confused fan, can surely see he gives his everything for us when out there.

Strange his mistakes are the most loudly condemned....

Tine for a clear out, that's right....80% of this thread led by the pitiful Darran would be a start.

Warwick Hunt, a clear voice in a cacophony of din. I salute you old bean x

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Chico on 00:06 - Apr 14 with 970 viewsScoobyWho

Chico on 00:02 - Apr 14 by _

Should be proud of yourselves rounding up and lasooing a Swans player who to the thickest, most blind and confused fan, can surely see he gives his everything for us when out there.

Tine for a clear out, that's right....80% of this thread led by the pitiful Darran would be a start.

Where there are wan kers there are winners, where there are Michu's there are chico's .

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Chico on 00:14 - Apr 14 with 958 viewsDarran

You're a f*cking pr*ck,a bit like Chico today.

Login to get fewer ads

Chico on 00:15 - Apr 14 with 957 viewsWarwickHunt

Missed you on here Chrissy, old fruit.
Chico on 00:16 - Apr 14 with 952 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 00:14 - Apr 14 by Darran

You're a f*cking pr*ck,a bit like Chico today.

Now now, play tidy...
Chico on 00:21 - Apr 14 with 943 viewsDarran

Chico on 00:16 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

Now now, play tidy...

He's a silly tw*t.

Chico on 00:22 - Apr 14 with 938 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

There is little point in 'giving everything' if that everything is only going to be given for 16 minutes before departing the field and leaving your team mates face one of the best teams in the world with 10 men.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Chico on 00:26 - Apr 14 with 933 viewsBloodyhills

Chico on 16:32 - Apr 13 by JackoBoostardo

FFS - Overreaction much?

forgot about the times he's saved us have you?

He just needs a manager to control him MORE.

It's up to the player to take responsibility on the pitch and keep himself under control.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Chico on 00:36 - Apr 14 with 923 viewsBloodyhills

Chico on 19:43 - Apr 13 by WarwickHunt

If they'd scored from his first yellow he'd have got stick for not being cynical enough.

Gotta love this board...

You make up some shit that didn't happen and then criticise people for that! You fishing or what!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Chico on 00:37 - Apr 14 with 919 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 00:26 - Apr 14 by Bloodyhills

It's up to the player to take responsibility on the pitch and keep himself under control.

Ditto the referee and not take instructions from players and managers.

Chico was clumsy but Dowd was a f*cking disgrace today.
Chico on 00:38 - Apr 14 with 916 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 00:36 - Apr 14 by Bloodyhills

You make up some shit that didn't happen and then criticise people for that! You fishing or what!

What the f*ck are you on about, soppy bollocks?
Chico on 00:40 - Apr 14 with 910 viewsBloodyhills

Chico on 20:50 - Apr 13 by Brynmill_Jack

Bollo*ks. If every trip equals a yellow card then every game would end with six players each. Time for done of our support to realise that Chico is our best defender

Chico our best defender! YOu are joking aren't you? He's great going forward with the ball but fuucks up frequently defending.

I'd say Ash is our best defender.

Chico on 00:44 - Apr 14 with 903 viewsBloodyhills

Chico on 21:10 - Apr 13 by LeonisGod

It's probably less about defending Chico than countering the flouncing drama queens who love to slag of the players, the board, the club at every opportunity.

Yes Chico fecked up today. A fantastic effort by the other 10 for 75 mins though.

'flouncing drama queens' described Chico very aptly.

Chico on 00:45 - Apr 14 with 901 viewsSirGarethThe3rd

Chico on 22:07 - Apr 13 by Swansea93

Hector Moreno.

We were chasing him last summer, Moreno, yeah? I don't think we can let Chico go until we have his replacement. Bring in someone during summer to Challenge Chico. If we are to get rid of him, do it in January.
[Post edited 14 Apr 2014 0:52]

WASHINGTON STATE JACK SINCE '12-'13

Chico on 00:48 - Apr 14 with 893 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 00:44 - Apr 14 by Bloodyhills

'flouncing drama queens' described Chico very aptly.

Really? There's more than one of him?
Chico on 00:50 - Apr 14 with 891 viewsBloodyhills

'Giving everything' i.e. running around like a fvcking headless chicken isn't good enough. You can get players who will give everything and would run themselves into the ground for the team from the local Swansea League but they won't be good enough.

Chico on 00:52 - Apr 14 with 885 viewsBloodyhills

Chico on 00:48 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

Really? There's more than one of him?

See above!

Chico on 00:54 - Apr 14 with 881 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 00:52 - Apr 14 by Bloodyhills

See above!

I have. You're a f*cking moron.
Chico on 00:59 - Apr 14 with 869 viewsBloodyhills

Chico on 00:54 - Apr 14 by WarwickHunt

I have. You're a f*cking moron.

No mate, you are a thick cvunt that can't read. Why don't you just fvck off.

Chico on 01:05 - Apr 14 with 863 viewsWarwickHunt

Chico on 00:59 - Apr 14 by Bloodyhills

No mate, you are a thick cvunt that can't read. Why don't you just fvck off.

Queen = singular, queens = plural.

Thick, illiterate c*nt.

ps *who can't*
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024