Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would you prefer? 13:29 - May 1 with 3673 viewsQuakerJack

The vermin to be relegated by Saturday, or....

to go down on the last day because of us?

It's a Wednesday afternoon, I'm bored...

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What would you prefer? on 16:27 - May 1 with 934 viewsJackFish

Yeah, I'd quite like have Sunderland, Norwich and Cardiff go down and keep Fulham up - we've got a very good record against Fulham and it's much easier to get to than the other two. In which case, Fulham to beat Stoke this weekend and then us to beat Sunderland on the last day to send them and Cardiff and Norwich packing.
What would you prefer? on 16:30 - May 1 with 934 viewsjackharris

I never want us to lose. I don't care what happens to the Head slapping c*nts! I want Swansea City to finish on a high and that's by winning the last 2 games of the season. I would like Fulham to stay up because that's a cracking away trip.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

What would you prefer? on 16:47 - May 1 with 910 viewscrackerjack

What would you prefer? on 16:30 - May 1 by jackharris

I never want us to lose. I don't care what happens to the Head slapping c*nts! I want Swansea City to finish on a high and that's by winning the last 2 games of the season. I would like Fulham to stay up because that's a cracking away trip.

^ Is the correct answer

"Lead me from tortured dreams Childhood themes of nights alone...."

What would you prefer? on 16:51 - May 1 with 895 viewsjackharris

What would you prefer? on 16:47 - May 1 by crackerjack

^ Is the correct answer

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

What would you prefer? on 16:55 - May 1 with 886 viewsOldjack

asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What would you prefer? on 16:56 - May 1 with 883 viewsQuakerJack

What would you prefer? on 14:35 - May 1 by FearOfAJackPlanet

Isn't today Thursday? Don't tell me I have another 2 days in work after this one...

Damn you OP for making me have to check my calender to see what day it is....I'm easily influenced...

It is, my apologies FOAJP, you can relax.

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

What would you prefer? on 17:00 - May 1 with 874 viewsNaughty71

I'd quite like it if we beat Sunderland in the last minute to keep them up so that they would always owe their entire survival to the Jacks!

"Who scored that Naughty?", "I don't know, I've forgotten my bl**dy glasses again!".

What would you prefer? on 17:06 - May 1 with 871 viewsDr_Winston

What would you prefer? on 16:26 - May 1 by Glyn1

Two wins and they are safe. It's unlikely but it could happen.

Depends if Newcastle are up for the scrap or not.

They're capable of turning Cardiff over with ease if they approach the game right. Get it wrong and it wouldn't surprise me to see the cockroaches scrape a win.

Of course, they've then got to beat a Chelsea team still possibly in with a shot at the title, but one step at a time...

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

What would you prefer? on 17:27 - May 1 with 855 viewsjohnlangy

Down the sooner the better because, if they aren't relegated Saturday that means there's an ever so smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll chance they'll stay up.

I don't want small, I want ZERO.
What would you prefer? on 17:33 - May 1 with 844 viewsGlyn1

What would you prefer? on 17:27 - May 1 by johnlangy

Down the sooner the better because, if they aren't relegated Saturday that means there's an ever so smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll chance they'll stay up.

I don't want small, I want ZERO.

^^^ Is definitely the correct answer.

What are the betting odds on a win / win double for them by the way? Just in case.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What would you prefer? on 18:10 - May 1 with 819 viewsbuzzbox

Last day for me, keeps the interest levels up, but i am one of the very few who`ll admit to rather seeing Sunderland go down and Cardiff stay up, as i love the Derby`s and hate the trip to Sunderland.
What would you prefer? on 18:13 - May 1 with 816 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What would you prefer? on 16:03 - May 1 by BYMJacks

I would rather Cardiff be relegated Saturday because I would like to see us win the next two games.

Is the correct answer. Saturday night will be joyous

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What would you prefer? on 18:58 - May 1 with 775 viewsbargoedjack

What would you prefer? on 13:38 - May 1 by WarwickHunt

Maximum pain.

It's the hope that kills you.

Yep - a mate in work (with poor taste in football teams) said exactly the same thing ... so a 96th winner for the Swans at Sunderland to send them down would do the job very nicely thank you ...
What would you prefer? on 19:17 - May 1 with 761 viewsmarchamjack

Last day because of us please

The sentimental last 5 minutes substitution of Vorm for Alan Curtis results in a late Mackems winner

Even throwing on both Vasquez and Ngog to try and snatch an equalizer fails...

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

What would you prefer? on 19:19 - May 1 with 759 viewsGlyn1

"Even throwing on both Vasquez and Ngog to try and snatch an equalizer fails..."

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

What would you prefer? on 19:21 - May 1 with 695 viewsmax936

What would you prefer? on 14:17 - May 1 by epaul

without a doubt last min of injury time a missed pen put in on the rebound in the Sunderland game

you're an old romantic you are aye,

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

What would you prefer? on 20:14 - May 1 with 660 viewsSwansNZ

What would you prefer? on 14:55 - May 1 by Devz00

Yep. I don't want us to lose to anyone. I'd rather them lot lose at Newcastle and then we can relegate Sunderland and send them down with Cardiff and Norwich.

^ This

It would be great if we could win at Sunderland to send them down and keep Fulham up.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024