Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Garry offered two year contract 21:04 - May 3 with 13166 viewsDarran

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/garry-monk-offered-two

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Garry offered two year contract on 21:07 - May 3 with 5013 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Garry offered two year contract on 21:12 - May 3 with 4954 viewsPhil_S

Incoming
Garry offered two year contract on 21:12 - May 3 with 4949 viewsGram2086

Disaster
Garry offered two year contract on 21:14 - May 3 with 4910 viewsHuw57

Well done Garry

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Garry offered two year contract on 21:18 - May 3 with 4836 viewsepaul

Whether people like it or not, he's the man they've picked, get behind him,

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Garry offered two year contract on 21:19 - May 3 with 4830 viewsGowerjack

That's a shame.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Garry offered two year contract on 21:19 - May 3 with 4825 views1jack

Ok if this is the case we have to go with it. I hope the club bring someone with experience to help Garry out, I think he'll need someone.
My opinion is we should have got someone else with Garry working as a number two but we should trust HJ and the board they've been pretty good so far.
Garry offered two year contract on 21:19 - May 3 with 4811 viewsNeathJack

Garry offered two year contract on 21:18 - May 3 by epaul

Amen to that mate.
Login to get fewer ads

Garry offered two year contract on 21:20 - May 3 with 4792 viewsDr_Winston

Garry offered two year contract on 21:19 - May 3 by NeathJack

Amen to that mate.

Yup.

Just hope he can show a hell of a lot more than he has so far.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garry offered two year contract on 21:21 - May 3 with 4768 viewsoldcob

If we wanted him or we didn't we have to unite and get behind him. For the supporters to be split does no one any good. Good luck Garry. YJB.
Garry offered two year contract on 21:21 - May 3 with 4760 viewsScoobyWho

Sound advice, hell of a season ahead.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Garry offered two year contract on 21:22 - May 3 with 4747 viewsUxbridge

"There’ll be an announcement before the end of the season"

Nice of the candidate to tell us ....

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Garry offered two year contract on 21:22 - May 3 with 4740 viewsIAN05

Garry offered two year contract on 21:20 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

Yup.

Just hope he can show a hell of a lot more than he has so far.

Going to be an interesting few weeks. Coaching team needs restructuring and looks very much like a shake up of squad is on its way.
Garry offered two year contract on 21:23 - May 3 with 4733 viewsQuakerJack

absolutely fcuking ridiculous decision, I'll get behind him tho, hope he proves me wrong

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Garry offered two year contract on 21:25 - May 3 with 4693 viewsLiberty

Garry offered two year contract on 21:19 - May 3 by 1jack

Ok if this is the case we have to go with it. I hope the club bring someone with experience to help Garry out, I think he'll need someone.
My opinion is we should have got someone else with Garry working as a number two but we should trust HJ and the board they've been pretty good so far.

No one has shown their grave doubts more than me, over Monk as manager, now he is there 110% support, ( as long as he does not put on a shambles of a performance as he did today , that was down to tactics not performance.

Come on Garry, prove us wrong.

Poll: League 2 Mod , Darr, but we are now in Prem - time for a change ?

Garry offered two year contract on 21:25 - May 3 with 4687 viewsDr_Winston

Garry offered two year contract on 21:22 - May 3 by IAN05

Going to be an interesting few weeks. Coaching team needs restructuring and looks very much like a shake up of squad is on its way.

Not just the coaching team. Scouting staff need a kick up the arse too.

I accepted the reality of Monk becoming manager a long time ago, but leaving the support staff he has as they are is a complete non-starter unless we want to be planning for Championship football this time next year.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Garry offered two year contract on 21:28 - May 3 with 4627 viewsNeathJack

Garry offered two year contract on 21:25 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

I accepted the reality of Monk becoming manager a long time ago, but leaving the support staff he has as they are is a complete non-starter unless we want to be planning for Championship football this time next year.

It was stated on Radio Wales after the game that the chief scout was there today, as he was last week.

That seems somewhat bizarre. Shouldn't he be off somewhere else you know, scouting?
Garry offered two year contract on 21:28 - May 3 with 4622 viewsJonnyTheJack

He must have learnt a hell of a lot these past few months. Lets hope he takes that into next season.

I think everyone needs a kick up the arse at the club. It's a big summer for us again. No pis*ing about.
Garry offered two year contract on 21:30 - May 3 with 4598 viewsmonmouth

Garry offered two year contract on 21:25 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

I know it was radio wales, so not reliable. but they said the head scout had been at the last two home games. Shouldn't he be out and about sort of scouting? Get your act together man. Ging Gang Gooly and all that sh*t; we need to be prepared.

Edit: damnNeathjack and his greased up fingers
[Post edited 3 May 2014 21:32]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Garry offered two year contract on 21:30 - May 3 with 4597 viewslifelong

I can't help it but I just don't see this appointment as being the right one to take us forward.

I, also, will be happy to be proved wrong.
Garry offered two year contract on 21:30 - May 3 with 4595 viewsDr_Winston

Garry offered two year contract on 21:28 - May 3 by NeathJack

It was stated on Radio Wales after the game that the chief scout was there today, as he was last week.

That seems somewhat bizarre. Shouldn't he be off somewhere else you know, scouting?

All the Championship goals were on Sky before the game...

Garry offered two year contract on 21:32 - May 3 with 4550 viewscsf

Wouldn't be my choice for manager but you're spot on there. If he's the man the board have chosen then so be it.
Garry offered two year contract on 21:32 - May 3 with 4545 viewsDr_Winston

Garry offered two year contract on 21:28 - May 3 by NeathJack

Neefy said the same.

I honestly can't predict what kind of player we're going to be after this summer. All the recent activity from the club would suggest that they're going to be targeting cheapies, but they've never failed to back a manager before.

All I know for sure is that Monk is going to need better players to choose from than Championship midfielders or Middlesborough reserves.

Garry offered two year contract on 21:33 - May 3 with 4535 viewsSwanseajill

I believe the majority of our fans will approve of GM. Only time will tell how successful he will be, but that's a fact whoever is given the managers job at our club.
I only hope posters on this site stop flipping moaning all the time, for petes sake we could be Cardiff City supporters tonight.

That would make sense...the moaning bit.
Garry offered two year contract on 21:37 - May 3 with 4470 viewsUxbridge

If he's got the gig then of course he'll have everyone's support. Fingers crossed!

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024