Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was going on football wise on your birth date? 22:41 - May 7 with 4350 viewshbk4894

go to this page - http://www.statto.com/football/stats/results -and check it out

according to that page no games were played on my birthday but Man United were top of the league by 10 points ahead of Aston Villa after winning the day before and Villa losing.
What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 16:23 - May 8 with 1067 viewsSuddenLad

What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 16:16 - May 8 by BigKindo

All games abandoned that week as the Luftwaffe were looking for A. V Roe's aircraft factory at Greengate.

Are you sure ? I think you'll find it was Royal Engineers v Old Etonians. That most noted centre half, Pelham von Donop scored the winner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelham_von_Donop

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 16:58 - May 8 with 1047 viewsBigKindo

What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 16:23 - May 8 by SuddenLad

Are you sure ? I think you'll find it was Royal Engineers v Old Etonians. That most noted centre half, Pelham von Donop scored the winner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelham_von_Donop

No. It was definitely the Luftwaffe in Messerschmitts. The earlier lot came over in Zeppelins.
What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 17:23 - May 8 with 1029 viewsBirchy915

Romania 7-0 Faroe Islands

I have opinions of my own -- strong opinions -- but I don't always agree with them.

What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 18:03 - May 8 with 1014 viewsHuddersdale1

28 September 1957 (day before my birthday)

Dale 5 Halifax Town 1

We were 6th in Div 3 North
What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 19:09 - May 8 with 994 viewsfitzochris

Sierra Leone and Algeria drew 2-2 in a World Cup Qualifier.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 14:08 - May 9 with 933 viewsNigeriamark

although more than 50 years ago closest game was Mansfield 0 Dale 1

Oh for that result this year !!!!
What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 16:46 - May 9 with 914 viewsTomRAFC

According to this on my birthday (15/07/1990) this website was blocked by the library of Sunderland due to the gambling based contents of the page.

Eeeee I didn't realise they had online gambling as far back as 1990

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

What was going on football wise on your birth date? on 17:33 - May 9 with 904 viewsdavidab2202

Born on a Sunday(FEB 1948),we didn't play that weekend,but if only I had known earlier the fact that Bury won 7-1 away I might have become a glory hunter instead!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024