Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 20:53 - May 13 with 2767 viewsthairanger

Found play off tickets online already pre release club sale.Basicly cooperates already sold there allocations scumbags
Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 20:56 - May 13 with 2741 viewssmegma

They're probably club wembley season ticket holders.
Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 21:06 - May 13 with 2676 viewsYorkRanger

Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 20:56 - May 13 by smegma

They're probably club wembley season ticket holders.

They may be the case, but my firm has Club Wembley tickets and this year the Championship Play off isn't one of the matches in the package (last year it was). That said companies get the chance to purchase the seats so they could do that and then sell at a mark up.
Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 21:08 - May 13 with 2661 viewsOakR

You'll also find touts sell tickets before they have them and will then try and source any odd tickets before the game, or just take your money and ermmm...

£400 is ambitious though at this stage.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 00:05 - May 14 with 2362 viewsthemodfather

likely club wembly and they can negotiate their own seat price , private enterprise folks.
Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 00:09 - May 14 with 2349 viewssaxbend

Whether it's Club Wembley or some other privileged group that get access to fancy seats, those seats that aren't for us or for Derby are going somewhere, and it's the people not emotionally invested in either club who'll be most motivated to sell for a profit.

I also think the point about touts selling tickets before acquiring them is accurate. I've had that happen when trying to purchase tickets before. I got a full refund, but only after paying months in advance and then having them make me wait until a week before the game before admitting they didn't have the tickets and then refunding the money. For all I know they could have sold them to someone else at a higher price, invest the money I paid them for a profit before refunding it or anything. But there was no way I was going to be able to buy any tickets by then.
Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 06:55 - May 14 with 2238 viewssmegma

As much as i detest touts having never used one, no one is forced to buy off them. I'd rather eat my own sh1t than give them money.
Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 08:31 - May 14 with 2087 viewsloftboy

Play Off Final Tickets Already on sale £400 on 06:55 - May 14 by smegma

As much as i detest touts having never used one, no one is forced to buy off them. I'd rather eat my own sh1t than give them money.

+1. I wouldn't sell to them either, I would let a ticket go unused rather than give it to them.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024