Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOP PEOPLE! 13:34 - May 18 with 1704 viewsconnell10

Well done to all the r,s fans helping out fellow r,s ans with wembley tickets you are brilliant! all three of my spare tickets went to r,s fans and im quite pleased about that and all at face value i might add!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

TOP PEOPLE! on 13:51 - May 18 with 1665 viewsFearless

Same here - I had a list of people asking for tickets and kind of ranked them as to who was most deserving (very subjective in every way)

Anyway pleased to say I could help out some genuine R's fans (IMO) - as others on here have.

Can also see the other side of the coin though, that this reduces the number that may end up on general sale affecting those waiting for that to happen.

"Most deserving" could be a thread in its own right:
Who's most deserving?

1. My 2 daughters who "support" QPR continually but attend sporadically?
2. A mate who was there in 67, had a season ticket for 20 years, but has only been twice in last 2 seasons?
3. A mate who lives in London, supports his northern home town team but comes to rangers 4/5 times a season
4. An ex-colleague who lives up north and goes to away games but rarely Loftus road
5. A QPR fan that has a season ticket for another club so he can spend time with his non-R son, and attends LR when there's no clash?
Etc

The point of the above is everyone can make an argument for why they should get a ticket - and depending on your own position you will agree or disagree.

I hope that all those wanting tickets will get them and enjoy their day

What happens to the non Derby/QPR allocation? Will they find there way into the open market?
(And I don't mean via touts)

Edit: I hope this post doesn't turn into people commenting on the merits of 1-5 / this was posted as an example of the types of rationale for "deserving" and I'm sure others could post many more types
[Post edited 18 May 2014 13:54]
TOP PEOPLE! on 14:02 - May 18 with 1630 viewseghamranger

Well done mate. I've done similar, I'm lucky enough for me and my daughter to have a season ticket, brother lives in DERBY but is a massive Rangers fan, but can't afford it, but does away midlands matches. Also a couple of mates that support Qpr but again money and work means they don't have memberships.
I went to the Oxford game at Wembley, but can't remember it at all.
Still trying to come to terms that their will be 37k Rs there, just can't wait now, just hate it that Derby are a really good team and played so well v Brighton.
We all really need to get behind them and we can do it
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssss
TOP PEOPLE! on 14:26 - May 18 with 1579 viewsconnell10

I JUST LOVE BEING A RANGERS FAN SOMETIMES!

TOP PEOPLE! on 15:08 - May 18 with 1474 viewskropotkin41

I had pretty much given up, but someone has kindly offered to help me out and it seems that my son and I will be at Wembley on Saturday after all............... I still can't believe that this will all go off without a hitch - but as and when it does I will start a thread to praise the guy who's helping us out to the skies!

Mutual Aid is a marvellous thing. (bit of politics)

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

TOP PEOPLE! on 15:25 - May 18 with 1442 viewsithastogetbetter

Agree completely - I have been promised tickets for me and my son. Absolutely thrilled and never doubted that fellow Rs would look after each other.
TOP PEOPLE! on 15:49 - May 18 with 1404 viewsmikeygunn

I would like to thank York Ranger. Sorted my ticket out this morning and now I'm off to Wembley. I can't ruddy wait. Our fans are really quite special.
TOP PEOPLE! on 16:30 - May 18 with 1327 viewsstowmarketrange

I'd like to think that all R's fans would help each other out.Unfortunately,judging by stories of inflated ticket prices on various agencies shows that some are selling their spares at a profit.
That in my eyes is disgusting behaviour towards your own fans and the club would hopefully be able to trace these tickets back to the owner.
TOP PEOPLE! on 16:35 - May 18 with 1309 viewsNorfolk

TOP PEOPLE! on 15:49 - May 18 by mikeygunn

I would like to thank York Ranger. Sorted my ticket out this morning and now I'm off to Wembley. I can't ruddy wait. Our fans are really quite special.

I would also like to thank Suffolk Massive for sorting me and my son out, top bloke and a pint is his on Saturday, u rrrr's
Login to get fewer ads

TOP PEOPLE! on 16:35 - May 18 with 1308 viewsYorkRanger

TOP PEOPLE! on 15:49 - May 18 by mikeygunn

It's a pleasure Mikey. I was the benefactor of a ticket from Snipper for the Leeds game, so nice to be able to provide the help on this occasion.
TOP PEOPLE! on 17:19 - May 18 with 1209 viewsW7Ranger

TOP PEOPLE! on 16:35 - May 18 by Norfolk

I would also like to thank Suffolk Massive for sorting me and my son out, top bloke and a pint is his on Saturday, u rrrr's

Norfolk thanking Suffolk!! Now that's got to be a first!
TOP PEOPLE! on 17:55 - May 18 with 1169 viewsconnell10

You guys!!

TOP PEOPLE! on 19:05 - May 18 with 1061 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Whoever it is, whatever the circumstances that brings them to Wembley, sitting in a seat in the Rangers end, just as long as they go absolutely, unquestionably, totally, ape shit supporting the R's I can live with it.
TOP PEOPLE! on 21:29 - May 18 with 915 viewsrrrspricey

Couldn't be more grateful to Tinhead o here, sorted me two tickets for me and a mate (both lifelong Rs in our late 40s).

Will be buying him several beers at the first opportunity.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024