Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frank and Rio anyone??? 08:58 - May 26 with 5446 viewsrangerslee

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/qpr-sign-frank-lampard-rio-
Frank and Rio anyone??? on 15:59 - May 26 with 1109 viewsrrrspricey

Frank and Rio anyone??? on 15:40 - May 26 by CHUBBS

No thanks we have enough experience at the club,its energy and youthful exuberance we lack.
It would be rather amusing seeing Fw@nk working under the captaincy of Joey Barton though,especially at breakfast time.

Was saying the exact same thing to a mate earlier
Frank and Rio anyone??? on 16:08 - May 26 with 1104 viewsEalingRanger

Frank and Rio anyone??? on 15:11 - May 26 by TheBlob

What's your solution Einstein?

It would be based around not signing crap or over the hill players on massive wages. That would be a start.
Frank and Rio anyone??? on 17:59 - May 26 with 1056 viewsGetMeRangers

Ian Taylor has tweeted

.@tonyfernandes rubbishes reports linking @OfficialQPR to @rioferdy5 & Frank Lampard - 'it's news to me' he said! #weRtogether
Frank and Rio anyone??? on 18:33 - May 26 with 1035 viewsTheBlob

Frank and Rio anyone??? on 16:08 - May 26 by EalingRanger

It would be based around not signing crap or over the hill players on massive wages. That would be a start.

In other words you've got no idea.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Frank and Rio anyone??? on 18:37 - May 26 with 1025 viewsEalingRanger

Frank and Rio anyone??? on 18:33 - May 26 by TheBlob

In other words you've got no idea.

No. In other words I know exactly what I'm against and not what I'm for. I'm against being a pension plan club for the cast of the 2006 world cup sticker book.
Frank and Rio anyone??? on 18:39 - May 26 with 1019 viewsTheBlob

My preferences would tend towards players from South America/Eastern Europe.It'll be interesting to see what the World Cup produces.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Frank and Rio anyone??? on 19:05 - May 26 with 1002 viewsstansleftfoot

Things I've heard people at QPR say in the last few days.
Harry Redknapp; " lots of Premiership quality players in the Championship"
Phillip Beard; " we've learnt from our mistakes, it's more about the type of players character than their qualities, we need to be balanced"
Tony Fernandes; " he will spend all the prize money "
Phillip Beard " we have not spoken to any players or agents and won't do until later this week "
Why would we want Rio, we've got Nedum. Why would you want to combine Rio and Dunne....to have a laugh perhaps....Tony Fernandes " We'll have more fun in the Premiership this time "
The Premiership is too much for Rio now, much as the Championship was too much for Dunne when he gets the run around on the deck.
It's very difficult to get out of the Championship, if you want to play in the Premiership its far easier to sign to a club thats already there....we've got loads of dosh, why not follow the simple but successful route of buying good young 'ballers like Phillips and Austin....too easy for QPR, perhaps but these people can't just be blowing this stuff out of their Anus, Anai, Arses, Arseholes!
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024