Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At a Complete Loss..... 01:40 - Jun 2 with 3153 viewsFrankyBurrowsTash

Banter aside....

We all like to revel in each other's misfortune (part of being rivals isn't it).
But if Tan agrees to this I am at an utter loss for words.

"
Daily Mail.
Sunderland agree £1.5m deal for Jordan Mutch after impressive season at Cardiff City
By SIMON JONES

Sunday 1st June 2014

Sunderland have agreed a £1.5million deal for Cardiff midfielder Jordon Mutch, 22.
Mutch was Cardiff's top goalscorer last season and was not keen to drop back down to the Championship.
The club are looking to wrap up many deals early on, with Billy Jones and Jordi Gomez already signed.

Coup: Sunderland have agreed a £1.5m fee with Cardiff City to sign star midfielder Jordan Mutch

Two men who could be on their way out at the Stadium Light are Jack Colback and Adam Johnson.

West Ham are looking to sign academy graduate Colback, while Johnson is £5m target for Hull City.

Gus Poyet though, has recently penned a new contract."

£1.5m is an absolute insult of a bid, if it has been accepted by Tan then I can only imagine he wants out now and is attempting to recoup what he can.

If Tan goes that's fine.
We will either fold or survive by the skin of our teeth.

But Jordan was excellent last season and is only 22.

At a Complete Loss..... on 02:08 - Jun 2 with 3116 viewsJackoBoostardo

He wants out hopefully

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

At a Complete Loss..... on 02:44 - Jun 2 with 3090 viewsdameedna

At a Complete Loss..... on 02:08 - Jun 2 by JackoBoostardo

He wants out hopefully

That's not much is it?
At a Complete Loss..... on 07:53 - Jun 2 with 2810 viewspencoedjack

At a Complete Loss..... on 02:44 - Jun 2 by dameedna

That's not much is it?

Ill continue to revel in your misfortune .................

Keep bending over
At a Complete Loss..... on 08:07 - Jun 2 with 2746 viewsSTEVE1

At a Complete Loss..... on 07:53 - Jun 2 by pencoedjack

Ill continue to revel in your misfortune .................

Keep bending over

Yes it is a secret strategy by Tan to avoid paying sell on clause
At a Complete Loss..... on 09:36 - Jun 2 with 2528 viewsAl_Bundy

Nothing wrong with the bid....

Cardiff didn't have to accept.
At a Complete Loss..... on 10:01 - Jun 2 with 2422 viewsairedale

Seems like an insane bid to me. Only thing I can think of is Tan saving on his wage bill.
At a Complete Loss..... on 10:21 - Jun 2 with 2387 viewsCatullus

How long is left on his contract?

It does seem a low bid to me, he was one of your better players. However if Tan has started a fire sale to recoup as much of his investment as possible, you are in very deep doo doo.
Once he's sold everything he can, he'll leave and call in his debt. At the very least that will result in administration and possibly bankruptcy. That's a points deduction and almost certainly a relegation, if not more than one.
With all your best players sold, no money to bring decent replacements in and possibly more sanctions if you cannot steady the ship and resolve your debt issues, it could be league two with two successive relegations.

Not a nice prospect for you, but many on here will be revelling in the thought.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

At a Complete Loss..... on 10:29 - Jun 2 with 2362 viewshobo

Last year of contract. They're not really in a position to be demanding more money
Login to get fewer ads

At a Complete Loss..... on 11:18 - Jun 2 with 2265 viewsmonmouth

At a Complete Loss..... on 10:21 - Jun 2 by Catullus

How long is left on his contract?

It does seem a low bid to me, he was one of your better players. However if Tan has started a fire sale to recoup as much of his investment as possible, you are in very deep doo doo.
Once he's sold everything he can, he'll leave and call in his debt. At the very least that will result in administration and possibly bankruptcy. That's a points deduction and almost certainly a relegation, if not more than one.
With all your best players sold, no money to bring decent replacements in and possibly more sanctions if you cannot steady the ship and resolve your debt issues, it could be league two with two successive relegations.

Not a nice prospect for you, but many on here will be revelling in the thought.

??

They've been buying loads of new strikers haven't they? Perhaps Mutch just doesn't want to play back in the fizzy pop or whatever it is now lower league and they are getting as much as they can whilst they can. That's all he's worth anyway. "one of their better players" still equals garbage.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

At a Complete Loss..... on 11:21 - Jun 2 with 2251 viewsDarran

Not really sure why this shit is posted on here,who cares?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

At a Complete Loss..... on 11:48 - Jun 2 with 2199 viewsacejack3065

For 1.5 mill why didn't we bid.

Thats dirt cheap for one of their better players.

Wonder how much they will accept for Marshall if thats the case.
At a Complete Loss..... on 13:34 - Jun 2 with 2033 viewsAl_Bundy

"all banter aside"

Has someone been run over or something??

We're talking about an irrelevant transfer of our lower rivals and not getting full value

At a Complete Loss..... on 13:42 - Jun 2 with 2012 viewsairedale

One thing that has just struck me though. If Mitch is being sold cheaply, I wonder if the same will apply to young Steve Caulker?
At a Complete Loss..... on 22:45 - Jun 2 with 1620 viewsCatullus

At a Complete Loss..... on 13:34 - Jun 2 by Al_Bundy

"all banter aside"

Has someone been run over or something??

We're talking about an irrelevant transfer of our lower rivals and not getting full value

It's football talk. If you don't like the thread, ignore it!!!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024