Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
nike survey! 11:32 - Jul 1 with 5360 viewsconnell10

just done it on the offy, it says for season after this one, due to a prem rule we wont be allowed to have hoops all the way round and will have to have a patch on the back!!!!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

nike survey! on 20:37 - Jul 1 with 1025 viewsMedwayR

I wouldn't have a problem with the patch on the back if fans could buy shirts with proper hoops and if the patch was similar to the one in the 70's, however if it's like this seasons shirt which it inevitably will be then it looks utter gash.

Poll: Who’s better?

nike survey! on 21:05 - Jul 1 with 1000 viewsNorthLondonR

well we can already observe the world cup kit rule which effectively has each team playing in matching shirt, shorts and socks to see how much influence tv/ sponsors have... give it 4 years and we will be known as London Whites versus Soccer Club Blues London
nike survey! on 21:33 - Jul 1 with 977 viewsAgedR

nike survey! on 19:01 - Jul 1 by E17hoop

This looks fine to me.

Who is it?

I can't read the number

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

nike survey! on 22:41 - Jul 2 with 903 viewsDwarf_Bread

How about going the way of Stade Francais and add pink flowers everywhere? Preferably Orchids.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2014 22:41]

A pessimists life is full of pleasant surprises.

nike survey! on 01:52 - Jul 3 with 879 viewstimcocking

It is beyond belief that we are no longer permitted to have a hooped shirt. The world plunges ever further into madness.

Fck em, fck em all.
nike survey! on 11:01 - Jul 3 with 837 viewsQPunkR

See, I wouldn't mind so much if it were just a patch, but you know full well those arseholes are going to make sure it's at least 3/4 of the back of the shirt that's plain white

Come on you Supa...linesah???!!!?

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024