Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu 10:27 - Jul 5 with 16195 viewsDarran

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Garry-Monk-hold-crunch-talks-Michu-Swans

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:36 - Jul 5 with 2338 viewsSASWANSEA

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:11 - Jul 5 by MagicDaps

Why on earth is Michu being criticized for 'apparently' not turning up to training, when you don't know whether he's supposed to be in training or not.

He clearly has an injury problem to get over, and if he's not in training it's because he's not ready to return to full training.

Providing we keep Bony I don't see how he gets in the starting 11.
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:43 - Jul 5 with 2302 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I hope he stays for a long time yet. He's one of the best players we've ever had.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:44 - Jul 5 with 2302 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 10:39 - Jul 5 by hydraulicjack

well lets hope it costs him his 30-40 grand a week wages whilst he is absent!
F@cking primadonna

Hear Hear, no play no pay.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:48 - Jul 5 with 2281 viewsScoobyWho

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 12:51 - Jul 5 by Borojack

It was just an.observation why do so.many
write off players who.want to.leave.
Then go completely OTT when they want to
stay.

Swansea blinkers on.me thinks.

It's quite simple, if a player doesn't want to wear our club jersey they can move on. this club is about the community and the people not the overpaid toss pots who get hard ons because they play football. The quicker people stop worshiping these people the better football will be, do not confuse our club and its future with the jersey on loan to the overpaid player who wears it.

Michu, do one mush, if our club isn't good enough kindly fu ck right off.

And for me,that goes for every player.
Regardless.

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:56 - Jul 5 with 2241 viewsDarran

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:48 - Jul 5 by ScoobyWho

It's quite simple, if a player doesn't want to wear our club jersey they can move on. this club is about the community and the people not the overpaid toss pots who get hard ons because they play football. The quicker people stop worshiping these people the better football will be, do not confuse our club and its future with the jersey on loan to the overpaid player who wears it.

Michu, do one mush, if our club isn't good enough kindly fu ck right off.

And for me,that goes for every player.
Regardless.

I said that last Saturday and someone reckoned I was classless.

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:37 - Jul 5 with 2144 viewsAnotherJohn

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 13:56 - Jul 5 by Darran

I said that last Saturday and someone reckoned I was classless.

It was the language in the particular posts rather than you yourself Daz. I think all some of us are asking for is to let the smoke clear before we start the hanging party. If Michu really is AWOL then I would be fully behind the suggestion to fine him. But unless you have inside information, it doesn't seem that things are clear yet. I'd say hope for the best and plan for the worst. Guess we will know in a day or two.
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:38 - Jul 5 with 2135 viewsDarran

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:37 - Jul 5 by AnotherJohn

It was the language in the particular posts rather than you yourself Daz. I think all some of us are asking for is to let the smoke clear before we start the hanging party. If Michu really is AWOL then I would be fully behind the suggestion to fine him. But unless you have inside information, it doesn't seem that things are clear yet. I'd say hope for the best and plan for the worst. Guess we will know in a day or two.

So you agree that if he's being a tw*t and doesn't want to play for us he can go f*ck himself then?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:44 - Jul 5 with 2113 viewsAnotherJohn

Regrettably, if Garry cannot sweet talk Michu into seeing sense then there will be a parting of the ways, which I hope will be done in such a way as to get the best pay-off for the club. Speaking for myself, I will try to remember the good times and refrain from abuse. I really hope Michu doesn't go to another BPL club though - that would be painful.
[Post edited 5 Jul 2014 14:48]
Login to get fewer ads

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:54 - Jul 5 with 2091 viewsParlay

He can go as far as im concerned. Uncomfortable to watch him last year when he did actually play, looks pissed off to be there and stroppy with his teammates. With his ankles the way they are, he is approaching 30 and the replacement that is currently on the table - i say sell. If we pass up any opportunity to do so then i dint think we will find ourselves in another situation where we will get that sort of money with a ready made younger version available and still make a profit.

Forum celebrity
Poll: Is £45 a match ticket too high?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 16:09 - Jul 5 with 1988 viewsDavillin

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 14:54 - Jul 5 by Parlay

He can go as far as im concerned. Uncomfortable to watch him last year when he did actually play, looks pissed off to be there and stroppy with his teammates. With his ankles the way they are, he is approaching 30 and the replacement that is currently on the table - i say sell. If we pass up any opportunity to do so then i dint think we will find ourselves in another situation where we will get that sort of money with a ready made younger version available and still make a profit.

For the most part, I agree. I would add that before his injury last season, I saw him playing too much of a single-o role, popping up at random from corner flag to corner flag and touch line to touch line, and everywhere in between.

I believe that one of the keys to the Swans' success has been discipline -- self-discipline and team discipline -- two things that appeared to become too casual under the previous manager.

[In order to prevent this post from spinning off into another pointless attack mode, I won't name any other player or players whose two disciplines were lacking.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:07 - Jul 5 with 1863 viewsbudegan

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 16:09 - Jul 5 by Davillin

For the most part, I agree. I would add that before his injury last season, I saw him playing too much of a single-o role, popping up at random from corner flag to corner flag and touch line to touch line, and everywhere in between.

I believe that one of the keys to the Swans' success has been discipline -- self-discipline and team discipline -- two things that appeared to become too casual under the previous manager.

[In order to prevent this post from spinning off into another pointless attack mode, I won't name any other player or players whose two disciplines were lacking.]

What was with all the leaving the half-time dressing room early too? Did we ever get to the bottom of that?
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:17 - Jul 5 with 1832 viewshobo

Out of all the above posts, only two or three posters realise that Michu has been told he can return to training at a later date, along with the international players
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:19 - Jul 5 with 1812 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:17 - Jul 5 by hobo

Out of all the above posts, only two or three posters realise that Michu has been told he can return to training at a later date, along with the international players

Why is Michu getting special treatment though?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:28 - Jul 5 with 1774 viewsDDCH

The problem is none of us know why Michu is not in training.

Anyone who says they don't want Michu in a Swansea shirt has lost the plot in my humble opinion. The mans eye for goal, awareness and skill would be an asset to any BPL team.

However..........I also agree with the sentiments of if he does not want to play for us, then there is no point forcing him to honor his contract if a suitable profit/buyout option is available to the club.

I am personally hoping that whatever is wrong can be sorted, physically or mentally and that he comes back as strong as before.

I remember being in my spot in the West stand surrounded by some away fans that were in with the home fans (a very regular occurrence recently) and Michu coming on in the second half. My response was 'now you're f**ked...Michu's gonna get you' and he did....then he gave those adverts what for too.

Lets hope for our Michu back....not the injured one that Laudrup worked until he could not walk, and then still waited 10 minutes on the side of the pitch at legoland before replacing him.

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:30 - Jul 5 with 1762 viewsJackoBoostardo

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:19 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

All we have generating the negativity towards Michu is papertalk, rumours and conjecture.. same bullshit everytime!

Push a player out due to rumours?

Until anything else is conifrmed - Michu is a Swans player, and therefore should be receiving our full support.

He's had a bad injury and did struggle last season to bring him back up to form, so shouldn't we support the recovery? Or slate him during his recovery - as many here have been doing. Remember, recovery is as much psychological as it is physiological.

And it amazes me that he was our striker two season ago, when he's not naturally a striker - and he scored us 22 goals! Yet people seem to have forgotten this! If he recovers fully and plays advance mid behind Gomis and Bony, with Routs and Dyer on the wings, then big shit will happen! This could potentially be the awakening we need.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:37 - Jul 5 with 1705 viewstrolley_jack

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:30 - Jul 5 by JackoBoostardo

All we have generating the negativity towards Michu is papertalk, rumours and conjecture.. same bullshit everytime!

Push a player out due to rumours?

Until anything else is conifrmed - Michu is a Swans player, and therefore should be receiving our full support.

He's had a bad injury and did struggle last season to bring him back up to form, so shouldn't we support the recovery? Or slate him during his recovery - as many here have been doing. Remember, recovery is as much psychological as it is physiological.

And it amazes me that he was our striker two season ago, when he's not naturally a striker - and he scored us 22 goals! Yet people seem to have forgotten this! If he recovers fully and plays advance mid behind Gomis and Bony, with Routs and Dyer on the wings, then big shit will happen! This could potentially be the awakening we need.

Spot on.
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:49 - Jul 5 with 1672 viewsFlashberryjack

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:17 - Jul 5 by hobo

If Michu he has been given permission by the club to return late for preseason training, like others, I wonder what the reason is for doing so.
If he is still injured, then surely our medical staff would want him back to assess his injury, if he has recovered from his injury then surely the sooner we have him back to assess his fitness levels, the sooner he can start light training with a possible view to maybe a cameo role in a preseason friendly.
Quite obviously the club know Michu's situation, all we can do as fans is speculate as to the reasons why one of our top players, not involved in the World Cup is at home, either way it's a strange state of affairs.
My personal opinion for what it's worth, is he's on his way out of the club, I sincerely hope I'm wrong.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:50 - Jul 5 with 1666 viewshobo

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:19 - Jul 5 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

To give him extra recovery time? I don't know, Garry's the man to ask
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:53 - Jul 5 with 1651 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

he's been given permission from the club to come back a week later.

Do keep up mun .

I stil think he's off though!

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:56 - Jul 5 with 1629 viewstrolley_jack

Was he going to meet Monk today then?
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:02 - Jul 5 with 1605 viewsBorojack

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 17:56 - Jul 5 by trolley_jack

Was he going to meet Monk today then?

Reports in the Italian press he is signing
for Napoli on.loan.

Poll: Should Huw Jenkins be sacked

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:02 - Jul 5 with 1602 viewsraynor94

The innocence of some of our posters on this thread is quite touching, I bet they believe in fairytales too

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:05 - Jul 5 with 1583 viewsGeoffThom

If what I've just read on news now is true that his ankles ok and he's passed a medical in Ibiza for Napoli without club knowledge I'd sue the twaat and make him rot in the reserves for spite because that would go against the grain
Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:12 - Jul 5 with 1544 viewsJackoBoostardo

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:02 - Jul 5 by raynor94

The innocence of some of our posters on this thread is quite touching, I bet they believe in fairytales too

If he goes, he goes. I'd personally rather wait until it's confirmed than jump on the hyped up bullshit and gossip.

Innocence? No..... simply common sense.

Have you forgotten how many donkeys here were saying Ash was going? (for the last couple of seasons now), and you people still haven't learned!

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:20 - Jul 5 with 1506 viewsraynor94

Monk to hold crunch talks with Michu on 18:12 - Jul 5 by JackoBoostardo

If he goes, he goes. I'd personally rather wait until it's confirmed than jump on the hyped up bullshit and gossip.

Innocence? No..... simply common sense.

Have you forgotten how many donkeys here were saying Ash was going? (for the last couple of seasons now), and you people still haven't learned!

Are you honestly saying you don't believe michu wants away? I maybe wrong but I think he's taking the piss big time, and don't get so angry mun

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024