Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pablo gone to Al Arabi? 09:30 - Jul 15 with 8052 viewsSimonM

A Qatari journalist has tweeted a photo of Pablo training with Al Arabi and saying he's signed a 3 year deal. Any confirmation of this?
I don't know how to add the photo to this.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2014 10:22]
Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 11:40 - Jul 15 with 2518 viewsUxbridge

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 11:05 - Jul 15 by JackSomething

I'm putting early money on Gomis. It now seems to be accepted fact amongst an element of our support that we're spunking unprecedented massive wages on him, so there's a big old target on his back. Probably bigger than Bony's was and we saw the result of that, it took some people well into 2014 before they could admit he was alright actually.

Outside money on Emnes, although he shouldn't play regularly enough to be prime whipping material.

Ah Gomis. He did look camp in those pictures.

My money's on Routledge. There are far too many people who don't like being proven wrong about him and are just waiting for a reason to bite.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 11:47 - Jul 15 with 2494 viewsTom1912

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 11:40 - Jul 15 by Uxbridge

Ah Gomis. He did look camp in those pictures.

My money's on Routledge. There are far too many people who don't like being proven wrong about him and are just waiting for a reason to bite.

There's a chap who sits behind me that has an incredible dislike of Routledge and shouts abuse whenever Routledge is involved in something that doesn't work whether it's his fault or not.

Can't understand it myself, as he's been a fantastic signing for us. Infact, pound for pound you'd struggle to name better value in our post promotion signings.
Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:37 - Jul 15 with 2322 viewsBanosswan

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 11:37 - Jul 15 by Highjack

Rangel is going to be whipping boy I think because "he gets exposed for his lack of pace" or he runs like he's "got something stuck up his arse"

Maybe it's the same sort of sand stuck in hernandez's bum that makes him run like that. Must be something going round.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:40 - Jul 15 with 2304 viewsPacemaker

Chris Wathans take on Pablo which is probably as close to the reality of the enigma that was Pablo.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pablo-hernandez-leaves

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:42 - Jul 15 with 2293 viewsDarran

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:40 - Jul 15 by Pacemaker

Chris Wathans take on Pablo which is probably as close to the reality of the enigma that was Pablo.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/pablo-hernandez-leaves

I've been saying that for months mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:42 - Jul 15 with 2293 viewsDyfnant

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 11:47 - Jul 15 by Tom1912

There's a chap who sits behind me that has an incredible dislike of Routledge and shouts abuse whenever Routledge is involved in something that doesn't work whether it's his fault or not.

Can't understand it myself, as he's been a fantastic signing for us. Infact, pound for pound you'd struggle to name better value in our post promotion signings.

Williams for one

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:45 - Jul 15 with 2267 viewsDarran

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:42 - Jul 15 by Dyfnant

Williams for one

He was here pre mun Dyf.

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:49 - Jul 15 with 2252 viewsPacemaker

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:42 - Jul 15 by Darran

I've been saying that for months mun.

Yeah but not in so many words .

That first half against WBA was the finest period of football I have ever seen us play and I don't care how far you go back. For a 35 minute period we were unplayable and almost all of that was down to Pablo.

It was only flashes of that from there on unfortunately.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:50 - Jul 15 with 2242 viewsDarran

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:49 - Jul 15 by Pacemaker

Yeah but not in so many words .

That first half against WBA was the finest period of football I have ever seen us play and I don't care how far you go back. For a 35 minute period we were unplayable and almost all of that was down to Pablo.

It was only flashes of that from there on unfortunately.

Well I have said many times that he had all the talent in the world but if certain people have selective reading it's not my fault.

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:58 - Jul 15 with 2198 viewsJackSomething

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:50 - Jul 15 by Darran

Well I have said many times that he had all the talent in the world but if certain people have selective reading it's not my fault.

I never saw you state he was one of the most talented players to come through the door at Swansea City.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:01 - Jul 15 with 2172 viewsLeonisGod

Don't blame him to be honest. I'm sure he'll be getting a nice pay day probably, and he's going to be teaming up with Xavi. Good luck to him and thanks for all the fish.
Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:05 - Jul 15 with 2146 viewsDyfnant

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:45 - Jul 15 by Darran

He was here pre mun Dyf.

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:12 - Jul 15 with 2104 viewsDarran

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:58 - Jul 15 by JackSomething

I never saw you state he was one of the most talented players to come through the door at Swansea City.

Well I've said it many times and that's what I mean about selective reading seeing as I actually said it to you yesterday JS.

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:20 - Jul 15 with 2066 viewsJackSomething

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:12 - Jul 15 by Darran

Well I've said it many times and that's what I mean about selective reading seeing as I actually said it to you yesterday JS.

Then I apologise, although it's more my crap memory than selective reading.

If you're general feeling is that he was very talented but also frustratingly inconsistent, then we're generally on the same page. Perhaps I got you mixed up with Perch. Now I've offended both of you.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:21 - Jul 15 with 2059 viewsDarran

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:20 - Jul 15 by JackSomething

Then I apologise, although it's more my crap memory than selective reading.

If you're general feeling is that he was very talented but also frustratingly inconsistent, then we're generally on the same page. Perhaps I got you mixed up with Perch. Now I've offended both of you.

Now I am offended Perch FFS plus you agreed with me yesterday too.

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:22 - Jul 15 with 1981 viewsicecoldjack

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:12 - Jul 15 by Darran

Yes ypu did indeed say that darran. I was quite shocked as i expected you to say "fook him"
Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:26 - Jul 15 with 1962 viewsDarran

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 14:22 - Jul 15 by icecoldjack

Yes ypu did indeed say that darran. I was quite shocked as i expected you to say "fook him"

Thank you.

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 15:13 - Jul 15 with 1850 viewsShaky

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:40 - Jul 15 by Pacemaker

Seemingly in the absence of any confirmation from the club we instead get the official line from the press: good riddance; him and Michu were shit and clearly off their collective rockers because they didn't support Monk's coup.

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 15:36 - Jul 15 with 1760 viewsMattG

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 15:13 - Jul 15 by Shaky

Seemingly in the absence of any confirmation from the club we instead get the official line from the press: good riddance; him and Michu were shit and clearly off their collective rockers because they didn't support Monk's coup.

Agree that it's poor that there has been no announcement from the Club. As PH is apparently training with Al Arabi then presumably a deal has been done and finalised.

As for the rest, are you suggesting the WM are putting out propaganda at the behest of HJ and the Board? First time for everything.
Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 15:57 - Jul 15 with 1704 viewsTom1912

Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 13:42 - Jul 15 by Dyfnant

Williams for one

Post promotion I said, as in since the summer of 2011
Pablo gone to Al Arabi? on 16:15 - Jul 15 with 1639 viewslonglostjack

I wonder what the transfer fee will be for Pablo from the Quataris - undisclosed probably but bound to help with any potential signings from S America

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024