Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
German tour - inclusions 15:35 - Jul 17 with 1211 viewsfournil

I guess it will be a bit more obvious what the player situation is like when they leave for the tour. Seems to be par for the course these days that those not likely to be involved with the club for much longer are left behind. I see Thorne has been left behind by the Baggies - come on 'Arry there's a quality English player at a great price for the taking if we really wanted to - shame as he'll end up at Derby and do another great job for them I fear.
German tour - inclusions on 15:42 - Jul 17 with 1193 viewsAlvarado

Caulker reportedly also left behind by Cardiff as they embark on an Austrian tour...
German tour - inclusions on 19:56 - Jul 17 with 1041 viewsCFW

German tour - inclusions on 15:42 - Jul 17 by Alvarado

Caulker reportedly also left behind by Cardiff as they embark on an Austrian tour...

A simple question? Should we take Remy and Adel who I really do not think will be with us this season? Strikes me we should follow other clubs examples and leave them at home. Why give them an all expense paid holiday?
German tour - inclusions on 19:58 - Jul 17 with 1036 viewssaxbend

German tour - inclusions on 19:56 - Jul 17 by CFW

A simple question? Should we take Remy and Adel who I really do not think will be with us this season? Strikes me we should follow other clubs examples and leave them at home. Why give them an all expense paid holiday?

Take them. Whether we want a good price or good performances we need to get them fully fit and active on the scouts' radar.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024